Sign in to follow this  
JetsLife

Ya *Just Know* C Johnson Won't Fire Gase ...

... any time this season or after the season. He'll point to injuries to give his hand-picked offensive genius a pass.

After all Johnson said Gase is "coaching football to where it's going"; I winced when he said that. Tho any Jets die hard, I held out slight hope Gase was in part a victim of circumstance in Miami. But yeah Chris, Gase has absolutely coached offense to where it's going ... to one of the statistically-worst NFL offenses in recent decades.

I'm glad this got its own thread, as it is not related to the other Johnson threads.

38 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

Gase will somehow win a power struggle with Christopher Johnson and be the owner of the jets come Monday 

That would be better than it is now. At least he won't be the coach and CJ won't be the owner.

• Haha 1

Johnson has said something about lack of talent. Which could be a dig on Macc. But he could fire Gase if it gets worse. Who do you make HC?  Greg Williams. His defense was terrible. 

On 11/3/2019 at 3:45 PM, Paradis said:

I'm glad this got its own thread, as it is not related to the other Johnson threads.

At that moment I didn't see any other current Johnson-specific thread to post it in.