CHRIS JOHNSON IS A DISGRACE

TMAC

2 minutes ago, TMAC said:

Under this nitwit's stewardship, the Jets have become the worst team in the NFL.  There has to be some accountability.  Stop enabling this fool by going to games or buying merchandise.

Hold your breath until CJ holds himself accountable by firing himself.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TMAC said:

Under this nitwit's stewardship, the Jets have become the worst team in the NFL.  There has to be some accountability.  Stop enabling this fool by going to games or buying merchandise.

I blocked my season tickets after the second home game - technically due to their own faulty online re-selling system. But emotionally out of disgust and protest for the putrid Jets product on the field.

45 minutes ago, JetsLife said:

I blocked my season tickets after the second home game - technically due to their own faulty online re-selling system. But emotionally out of disgust and protest for the putrid Jets product on the field.

Thank you.  That's the only course of action we have.  I no longer have tix and will not step foot in that place until we get a competent coaching staff in place.  CJ needs to be publicly embarrassed to do anything.  it's the only way.

1 hour ago, TMAC said:

Was it really just three months ago when he was having such a great off season?  

Time sure plays tricks.

1 hour ago, TMAC said:

We were always amongst the worst in the league. It's not like we fell off a cliff. 

Not making excuses for him, just saying that the Jets have always been one of the worst ran teams with the least talent in the league.