Sign in to follow this  
Joe the Breadman

Could Gase realistically be fired Monday?

Not to interrupt the masturbation in here, but has anyone noticed what’s happened to the Chicago Bears since their OL blew up? 

The Bears are 1-7 too?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3-4 and in last place 

They must have a hall of fame coach since we all know once you have OL injuries you cant compete.

They’re not competing since their OL went to hell, and they started the season as a considerably better team than we are or were 

Really? Because Trubisky is a total shot show. Last I checked they are way more competitive than we are.

Like Darnold, Trubisky’s performances have declined as the OL has gotten more beat up. And they should be more competitive than we are because they have better players at almost every position 

So let me ask you this way since you cant seem to accept that the Bears with a horrible QB are more competitive than the Jets are. Are the Jets better or worse than last season? What players did the Jets lose that makes them worse than last season?

The Jets got “better” at ILB and RB, and the ILB died and the RB has been undone by the OL, which has gotten exponentially worse. My turn: which players who took the field for the Jets today starts for the Bears? 

Their OL is basically the same personnel as last season. And it played much better last season. I am not taking your bate on the Bears any more. Fact is this offense performed a million times better under Bates/Bowles with basically the same personnel. The defense otoh has probably performed better than last season.

I’m not trying to bait you with the Bears. My only point with the Bears was that even the best teams can be reduced to rubble if the OL goes to hell, and naturally they’re more competitive because they have better players across the board.

Idk if they do or dont. It doesnt really matter since they have a better record than us and would certainly beat the Jets team that played today. This offense has better personnel than last season and they are playing much worse. Thats really my only point here.

• Upvote 1

Where were Manish, Cimini and Beningo when the past 6 yrs of GMs drove this roster into the ******* ground with piss poor drafting?
Gase is your scapegoat...i understand.  
But this roster sucks, and any HC would suffer for it.

Bowles did better with a worse roster last season.

Chuma Edoga and Alex Lewis have played the bulk of the season now and Edoga, in particular, has been nightmarish. Lewis has been simply bad. 

Edoga has started at LT for two games. Lewis replaced Carpenter. I didnt know u were a big Carpenter fan?

Edoga was at ORT before that, replacing Shell who was PFF’s 60th ranked tackle last year iirc. They replaced Carpenter with Osemele, who was retired but in uniform 

Weird that a player regressed under this coaching staff. Harrison, Shell Winters and Beechum are still on the roster. Bowles/Bates did better with this group last season. Gase cant coach for sh*t

• Upvote 2

What regressed was trying to make Edoga a left tackle. With Beachum, the line held up really well against Dallas. Since then, it’s been an atrocity as they try to hide Edoga. 

Yeah because thats when all the problems started. What about all the other games? What about designing a gameplan to give Edoga some help?

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company