Sign in to follow this  
Joe the Breadman

Could Gase realistically be fired Monday?

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Manish speaks the truth.  100% spot on.  We should be very thankful we have manish making this loud and clear through the media.

Manish is a sh*t-stirrer...that is all.  The NYJ firing Gase would give him more column length.

1 hour ago, Titan24 said:

Bell, Darnold, griffin, Anderson,  crowder and that’s the offense 

And not a one of them is going to make a difference if the OL cannot run block or pass defend.

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Manish is 100% correct.  Get on board with him.  He can be an agent of change.

We lost to grocery baggers today and we werent even competitive.  Think about that.

Yeah...because making rash decisions is always the way to go.

Got it.

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Posting it publicly is admitting it.

Please stop w/ the “i hate manish crap.”  That is the dumb thinking that got us here.  Guys like manish and benningo need to be pushed to the forefront and worshipped around here.  These guys are 100% right and can illicit real change.

We as jet fans need a new beginning.  Cmini, manish, benningo etc.  these are our leaders now.  Get behind them.

Where were Manish, Cimini and Beningo when the past 6 yrs of GMs drove this roster into the ******* ground with piss poor drafting?

Gase is your scapegoat...i understand.  

But this roster sucks, and any HC would suffer for it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Chuma Edoga and Alex Lewis have played the bulk of the season now and Edoga, in particular, has been nightmarish. Lewis has been simply bad. 

Don't even bother...I've refuted the 'OL is largely the same as last year' nonsense and it gets ignored.

3 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Actually, it's not how we got here at all.  We got here by keeping Bowles at least two years after he proved he was not a good coach.  Same with Rex and Herm.  

Everyone in the league knows about the ownership.  Why do you think they hire first time coaches or guys who were just run out of town?

And everyone lays the Coaches out as the scapegoat....while the GM's suck donkey balls.

Funny, no?

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

Edoga has started at LT for two games. Lewis replaced Carpenter. I didnt know u were a big Carpenter fan?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Lewis is no better than Carpenter, and Edoga is worse than Beachum.  

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s such a weird hill to die on

But many Jets fans are willing to die on it apparently.

I'm all for correcting mistakes...but on this Jets team with the roster as compiled and the injuries, not too sure any conclusions can be arrived at.

Not that some Jets fans haven't made up their minds.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company