Sign in to follow this  
RonaldJet

The issue I see with the Adam Gase offense

Hate to start another topic, but.....

He spends way too much time trying to scheme guys open instead of just letting the WRs win their matchups.  Everyone looks  confused out there from the WRs to the OL and especially the young QB. Maybe the coach should look into simplifying things for everyone-especially against the one team in the league where you probably have the talent advantage.  On that INT for example Crowder and Anderson ran the same route right next to each other. It made zero sense, and was obviously screwed up from the start. 

I hate to say it, but Gase is making me miss the unimaginative Jeremy Bates offense. 

If you hate starting a new thread, why did you? 

Gase is lost and is bad at football. We can't have our wide receivers simply win their matchups because our wide receivers are unmotivated, and even more than that, simply not talented. 

Simplify things? Are you watching the games? Check down, check down, check down. Short passes. Zero down field attempts. How can we simplify it more? 

If you hate starting a new thread, why did you? 

Gase is lost and is bad at football. We can't have our wide receivers simply win their matchups because our wide receivers are unmotivated, and even more than that, simply not talented. 

Simplify things? Are you watching the games? Check down, check down, check down. Short passes. Zero down field attempts. How can we simplify it more? 
When we do take shots Darnold misses badly.

I don't know who is at fault but Darnold has been broken since the pats game.

I don't think he ever recovers

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app