Sign in to follow this  
Rhg1084

Move the Jets to London

Is London seriously looking for a NFL franchise? Is so they should seriously consider sending the Jets there. I mean Woody is already the London/Us ambassador so it makes sense. I’m just done wasting my time and money on this team. Would be better off having them out of the tri state area.  

• Post of the Week 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

3 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Better for me, the Johnson’s are the problem.

Honestly the stars are aligned for this team to make that type of move. Don’t have a home stadium, don’t have any type of direction, and the owner has political ties with London anyway. Wembley stadium has sold out for every game they’ve had over there. Not out of the realm of possibilities 

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Honestly the stars are aligned for this team to make that type of move. Don’t have a home stadium, don’t have any type of direction, and the owner has political ties with London anyway. Wembley stadium has sold out for every game they’ve had over there. Not out of the realm of possibilities 

That’s idiotic. Met Life is half owned by the Jets. They are not tenants like they were at Shea and Giants Stadium. The new stadium sucks, but it is theirs. 

10 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Is London seriously looking for a NFL franchise? Is so they should seriously consider sending the Jets there. I mean Woody is already the London/Us ambassador so it makes sense. I’m just done wasting my time and money on this team. Would be better off having them out of the tri state area.  

More insightful brilliance.