#3 Pick

On 11/3/2019 at 11:39 PM, southtown24th said:

Macc is gone.

Bowles is gone.

Draft a QB until you have a QB...as of right now, I am sorry, we do not have a QB.  Make whoever you draft compete with Sam.  You can't go forward like this.  Let Douglas put his stamp on the franchise.

Pick a QB #1.

So we should continue drafting defensive linemen and QB's with occassional DB/LB? 

How about drafting offensive linemen to help out the QB and RB and some WR's that can win against coverage? 

I have no problem criticizing Darnold, but drafting another QB wont help the problems we have, but instead the problems we have will simply expose the flaws within the QB and make it more commonplace on the field. This is what Sam is going through. 

Hold Sam accountable, but build around him so if he continues to fail and you go with another QB, atleast you have a supporting cast already in place.

Basically we need to do what the Cowboys are doing with Dak. They build that line with Romo there, got the RB when Dak took over and replaced their aging #1 with Cooper. 

Dak basically has no excuses. 

That's not what's going on at Metlife. It's a sh*t show over there. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

NO! 

That's continuing the same retarded cycle this franchise loves. If you draft one now, you will need to draft another one in 2 years. You have to build up the team around the QB before you decide you need another one. Even if Sam can't be fixed you'll ruin whoever you draft next year behind this OL

We're you alive when we drafted Mangold and Ferguson ??? Same sh*t. I agree we need OL .. but as of now we also need a QB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

On 11/3/2019 at 5:39 PM, southtown24th said:

Macc is gone.

Bowles is gone.

Draft a QB until you have a QB...as of right now, I am sorry, we do not have a QB.  Make whoever you draft compete with Sam.  You can't go forward like this.  Let Douglas put his stamp on the franchise.

Pick a QB #1.

Maxman should screen posters before allowing them into the forum. So we don’t have to read this dribble. 

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

We're you alive when we drafted Mangold and Ferguson ??? Same sh*t. I agree we need OL .. but as of now we also need a QB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ok. I don't think we definitively need a new QB yet. But let's say we do.......we take another QB with our top 3 pick. Who plays OL next year?