funaz

Darnold is finished

There isn't any coming back for this kid. I know you don't want to say it out loud, but your know it, you see it. Darnold is a broken, busted QB and he is never going to recover. He may bounce back and have a few good games but he will never be anything beyond an Andy Dalton type QB if we are even lucky. The Pats exposed him so badly, he is now a meme and a joke and he is getting worse every week. 

Even last year when he had that 4 "amazing" games the Jets still lost 3 of them. The team has a LOT of problems right now, but our biggest one is QB and the quicker we accept the better and the sooner we can start turning this around. It might not be with gase, but hopefully the GM can make some hard decisions and move on from Darnold this off season. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 8
  • Like 1

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

I mean he didn’t play bad today. They even robbed him of a Td

He didn't play horrible today, he did play bad against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. If you can't look at least average against the worst defense in the NFL then i don't know what to tell you. 

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

I don’t know how you watched that game today and came away with “Sam Darnold is the problem”. But to each their own 

Holding onto the ball too long, still throwing it up for grabs in the end zone, missing deep passes to anderson (a BIG problem), not paying attention to the snap and causing a saftey.

I mean he's not the only problem, but he is a problem and NOT a FQB

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company