Damien Woody Tells it Like it is

Mark78

Just now, Beerfish said:

I don;t think this guy ever had the locker room.

Just a bad hire from day one and his time in miami indicated this is how things were going to go

Could be true. I thought it to be a little bit strange after the Cowboys win. You saw players, offensive and defensive congratulating GW. Nobody near Gase. He just seems aloof and unapproachable.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Name names, Woody. He hints around about Jamal’s bullsh*t at least twice in the video but doesn’t say the name. Why not? You always expect ex-players to have some profound observations about the game they’ve played their whole lives by then you realize they’re no smarter than the drunk dude on the barstool next to you screaming at the TV 

Damien Woody is a coward who knows nothing about the game

• Thumb Down 9
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

I love Damien Woody!!!!  Because of this video, I now love the guy even more.

Telling the truth!  Telling it like it is!  He cares about the Jets, and I love it!

Truthfully, I turned the game off at halftime and didn't come back to the game until the fourth quarter.  Very hard to watch the game in its entirety.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, jetswin said:

Damien crushed it here...he forgot about us 50 year fans/losers though

I had to laugh at that also.

Kinda wish Woody would drive his ass over to 1 Jets Drive and offer to help with the OL...honestly, all I needed to hear was the first few minutes where he talked about the OL...because other than seeing Darnold develop, this season was always gonna be a loser.

Now we're questioning Darnold too...which is sad.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Alka said:

I love Damien Woody!!!!  Because of this video, I now love the guy even more.

Telling the truth!  Telling it like it is!  He cares about the Jets, and I love it!

Truthfully, I turned the game off at halftime and didn't come back to the game until the fourth quarter.  Very hard to watch the game in its entirety.

I agree... it’s making me physically sick.  I think I’m done watching for the rest of the season.  Not worth putting yourself through 3 hours of torture every week.

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Name names, Woody. He hints around about Jamal’s bullsh*t at least twice in the video but doesn’t say the name. Why not? You always expect ex-players to have some profound observations about the game they’ve played their whole lives by then you realize they’re no smarter than the drunk dude on the barstool next to you screaming at the TV 

gonna need football savant Dan Orlovsky's opinion

1 minute ago, Mark78 said:

I agree... it’s making me physically sick.  I think I’m done watching for the rest of the season.  Not worth putting yourself through 3 hours of torture every week.

I will be in attendance at the Jets/Giants game next week with my son.  He is a Giants fan.

At least I can watch my son enjoy a win next week, even if it is at my expense.

• Upvote 1

What can you say? How many times have We been at this point? How many times? I once knew a dude who used to say "Jet Fans and cockroaches are the only ones who would survive a Nuclear War. One is too stupid to know its supposed to die and the other is too tough. The question is which one is which?"

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

What can you say? How many times have We been at this point? How many times? I once knew a dude who used to say "Jet Fans and cockroaches are the only ones who would survive a Nuclear War. One is too stupid to know its supposed to die and the other is too tough. The question is which one is which?"

Based on the amount of whining that occurs here I'd go with the former

15 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

It's the mid-40's to early 50's year olds that I feel sorry for.

I resemble that remark and I have to admit that it's rough going through decade after decade of this team only too hit a new low 40 years in. 

I have no one to blame for my dumbassery, and yes I'll be watching again next week. It's a disease not fandom.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1