Damien Woody Tells it Like it is

Mark78

4 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

OK Gase needs to be gone. He brought in some lousy offensive assistants also and they need to go. So who runs the offense the rest of the season? GW will have no offensive coordinator like he had with Kitchens. So what’s the solution?

Jim Bob Cooter

• WTF? 1

What I like the most about our current situation is Johnson listens to Macc as we hire Gase, who tells CJ, Macc has to go which leads to the Douglas hire who now has to explain to the Johnson how Gase can

1.  Fix this or

2.  the next HC can fix it.    

You can't make this sh*t up. A complete dumpster fire brought to you by Johnson&Johnson.  

For those who thought the Adams story was bad, ya'll need to hold your beer.  This team is DOA until the Johnson's sell.   

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Name names, Woody. He hints around about Jamal’s bullsh*t at least twice in the video but doesn’t say the name. Why not? You always expect ex-players to have some profound observations about the game they’ve played their whole lives by then you realize they’re no smarter than the drunk dude on the barstool next to you screaming at the TV 

He’s a media head now....so he has to fence play here....anyone with half a brain knows who he’s referencing 

2 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Could be true. I thought it to be a little bit strange after the Cowboys win. You saw players, offensive and defensive congratulating GW. Nobody near Gase. He just seems aloof and unapproachable.

I noticed this too.  They were jumping all over Williams as if he was the head coach.  If that game would have gone another 10 minutes we would have lost.  Williams' defense was on the verge of collapse.  I don't want Gase as the coach nor do I want Williams as the coach. His defense  has been bad.  

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

“ The sucker in me just stays pissed off.” That’s Some eloquent  sh*t right there.” He got so mad his head shrunk and his hand got huge.,

this.

if any of you watched this ish you damned crazy and dont know how to set boundaries.

unwatchable team.

jamowf adams leader, jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja    go tackle  a mascot.

• Upvote 1