1-7? Giants are going to crush them! You all should switch to the Pats with me

Lucagee

Pitiful! When I switched earlier in the year to being a Pats fan during the Bills game, remember when they did nothing with 4 turnovers and we watched Bills march down field untouched to win game...anyway I digress, I never thought it was this bad! The words complete rebuild comes to mind.....Gase is the worst in a long line of terrible Jets coaches.

• Thumb Down 22
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lucagee said:

Pitiful! When I switched earlier in the year to being a Pats fan during the Bills game, remember when they did nothing with 4 turnovers and we watched Bills march down field untouched to win game...anyway I digress, I never thought it was this bad! The words complete rebuild comes to mind.....Gase is the worst in a long line of terrible Jets coaches.

Fck you, and everyone like you. Testicular cancer  > Patriots.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Lucagee said:

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Anyone that leaves the jets, okay.

Anyone that says they are going to be a pats fan needs a kick in the nuts

You already started this thread once before.  Beer has the correct response.  Switching is acceptable.  The Cheats and Dolphins are off limits. 

No need to go thru this again.

Take a hike dude...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

You already started this thread.  Beer has the correct response.  Switching is acceptable.  The Cheats and Dolphins are off limits. 

No need to go thru this again.

Take a hike dude...

Switching is *NOT* acceptable even for a cheats* fan who will switch when Cindy and BeliCheat retire. Real fans stick with their team or give up the game forever. Although it's getting easier and easier to say eFF the NFL because the games are looking like the WWF fixed BS with the calls by the refs.

4 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Switching is *NOT* acceptable even for a cheats* fan who will switch when Cindy and BeliCheat retire. Real fans stick with their team or give up the game forever. Although it's getting easier and easier to say eFF the NFL because the games are looking like the WWF fixed BS with the calls by the refs.

I disagree. 

Any Jets fan that has had enough of this and wants to become a Panthers fan, or a Packers fan, or a Seahawks fan....

They will receive no ridicule from me. 

The Jets franchise has done nothing to keep its fans.   All they do is embarrass us.

24 minutes ago, Lucagee said:

Go **** a snow shovel

Just now, RoadFan said:

I disagree. 

Any Jets fan that has had enough of this and wants to become a Panthers fan, or a Packers fan, or a Seahawks fan....

They will receive no ridicule from me. 

The Jets franchise has done nothing to keep its fans.   All they do is embarrass us.

OK. I respect your opinion,  but the way I feel is that I'd rather suffer whatever torturer my team inflicts on me than abandon them and jump on the bandwagon of another team. Be a real fan and stick to your team no matter what - it shows character - unless it's early  alhemers on my part.

50 minutes ago, Lucagee said:

How Dare You GIF by Stassi

1 hour ago, Lucagee said:

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, Lucagee said:

Seems we found the mush