"New York Jets Are NFL's New Biggest Circus and It's Time for Adam Gase to Go"

Warfish

Just now, T0mShane said:

How can you argue with an article that supports its premise with two Manish Mehta tweets, a Brandon Tierney and a Mike Greenberg tweet, and then caps it with a “Conor the Mick” tweet?

They are our leaders now.  I appreciate all these tweets.  They will all help the greater cause to fire gase and let joe douglas hire his own coach.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

How can you argue with an article that supports its premise with two Manish Mehta tweets, a Brandon Tierney and a Mike Greenberg tweet, and then caps it with a “Conor the Mick” tweet?

I don't know.  How can you argue with it Tom?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The Jets have a second-year top-10 pick at quarterback and a big-money free-agent addition at running back. But Sam Darnold has, by all indications, regressed despite Gase's reputation as a purported quarterback guru, while Le'Veon Bell continued a disappointing season with just 66 rushing yards in Miami. 

Gee...wonder why this is....hmmm.

Just now, greenwave81 said:

The Jets have a second-year top-10 pick at quarterback and a big-money free-agent addition at running back. But Sam Darnold has, by all indications, regressed despite Gase's reputation as a purported quarterback guru, while Le'Veon Bell continued a disappointing season with just 66 rushing yards in Miami. 

Gee...wonder why this is....hmmm.

Leveon left the locker room for the 2nd consecutive week w/o speaking to the media.  I think the reason is pretty obvious.

If any asks he is going to lambast the playcalling.  So hes not even putting himself in that situation.

After Week 1 I posted a thread that said I saw all I needed to see from Gase and that he would have to go at season’s end.

It turns out he needs to go NOW. I saw all I needed to in that Buffalo game. Gutless, uncreative, scared, unorganized football.

I said it then and it rings true, if you see a coach leading the team that tentatively in a home opener against a divisional opponent, how do you he’s going to coach if they ever made the playoffs? You’re never going anywhere with this guy, and he’s regressed your FQB. What purpose is it that he’s still here?

We’re non-competitve! It’s not like we’re losing on last second field goals! He’s ruining Sam Darnold on top that. Gase’s mere presence as our coach is a continual detriment. Let Greg Williams coach the last 8, fire Loggains along with Gase into the deep abyss, give Cooter the OC and run a simple offense, focus on Darnold’s footwork, build his confidence up a little and get the hell out of this forsaken season.

42 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Dont ever feel bad for adam gase.  He scumbagged Mike maccagnan out of a job.  Thats the kind of person he is.  Dont feel bad for these types of people.

Scumbagged? Mac was a tumor that had metastasized and needed to be excised by radical therapy. Mac was the worst GM in football during his term here and had just made Bowles the fall guy.

The fact that Gase took out Mac is one if the prime reasons I feel bad for him.

I'm getting sick of watching this beady eyed loser hiding underneath his baseball hat brim (which is pushed way down on his forehead to hide the shame and embarrassment on his face) as he spews his cluelessness and stupidity at the reporters after each game.  His team is not competitive and it's clear he has no answers for the dumpster fire he's created.  Despite the Jets history of not firing coaches mid season, I am going to be stunned if he lasts the rest of the way.  

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I can't stand that guy. Every time I hear him open his mouth , " girls hs jv soccer coach" jumps into my head. ?

Not that it matters - I realize that Gase had a losing record but were Gase’s Miami teams undisciplined and were his OL and offense inept as the Jets are now? Just curious. I never remember his teams being so undisciplined and thought they were competitive. I remember he did well against the Patriots. 

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Adam Gase came in here guns blazing, like a f****** kamikaze, blowing everything up just to take out Mike Maccagnan, and now he's going down in flames.

When you really think about it, it's kind of heroic.

it'd be kinda cool if Gase gets the axe and GW becomes

the only dude to ever be named interim HC for 2 yrs in a row.....

i think?

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Dont ever feel bad for adam gase.  He scumbagged Mike maccagnan out of a job.  Thats the kind of person he is.  Dont feel bad for these types of people.

And Maccagnan misrepresented himself to the Jets clueless, idiot owner neglecting to inform him that he was about to be fired as a Scout in Houston when said idiot owner upped him to a GM job all facilitated by Casserly vouching for his flunky Maccagnan....these are ALL bad people who deserve each other.