Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I had Jamal on Instagram. I called him out for his big mouth abd no game winning plays. He told me in his ghetto ass tone. Something like mind you own mfing business and worry about your own money.

 

I knew since his LSU days thus pretty boy is nothing but a show boat loud mouth loser. Thank God his true colors are showing. I hope the jets trade him to a team that will never make it to the pro bowl.

 

Who will trade for him now fir a first round pick?  All if the jets DB sucks. They get beat like Swiss cheese.

  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Like a coward he is. He blocked me instead of being a man. He is only for the money. How dillusional is he naming himself in the likes of Brady and Donald. They are game wreckers. You are a loudmouth marshmallow. Rbs run you over and tight eds take you on piggy back rides. You suck like your hall of fame dad did. Shut up Jamal don't say a word anymore. You are a joke. If you would suck and stay quiet we'd have no issue but you talk so much and our team sucks. We are a laughing stock because of players like you and those who sign huge deals then not give effort.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, EdReed22 said:

Like a coward he is. He blocked me instead of being a man. He is only for the money. How dillusional is he naming himself in the likes of Brady and Donald. They are game wreckers. You are a loudmouth marshmallow. Rbs run you over and tight eds take you on piggy back rides. You suck like your hall of fame dad did. Shut up Jamal don't say a word anymore. You are a joke. If you would suck and stay quiet we'd have no issue but you talk so much and our team sucks. We are a laughing stock because of players like you and those who sign huge deals then not give effort.

I'm sure he'll read this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I wish you would say that to his face so he could beat you like swiss cheese. 

What are you part of his fan club. I'm sure now if I and other jets fans who dislike his loud mouth. He'd start crying. He is a me me first guy. The delusional dweeb put himself in the same line as greats of this game. He sure does talk alot for a guy whose never made it to the playoffs. 

 

I never liked him or any players who came to the NFL with no college production. I wish the jets traded him to the rams for Marcus Peters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Cool story bro.

”ghetto ass tone” doesn’t sound racist at all. 

Child please there wasn't anything racist mentioned there. Every race lives in a ghetto. For a guy who went to lsu. Did you notice jets fans don't cap on any other jet players besides this idiot. He just can't help himself. He wouldn't be a problem if he stayed quiet, but no he has to be a media Whoredashian.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EdReed22 said:

Like a coward he is. He blocked me instead of being a man. He is only for the money. How dillusional is he naming himself in the likes of Brady and Donald. They are game wreckers. You are a loudmouth marshmallow. Rbs run you over and tight eds take you on piggy back rides. You suck like your hall of fame dad did. Shut up Jamal don't say a word anymore. You are a joke. If you would suck and stay quiet we'd have no issue but you talk so much and our team sucks. We are a laughing stock because of players like you and those who sign huge deals then not give effort.

You seem upset about what traumatic thing happened to you on social media. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EdReed22 said:

Like a coward he is. He blocked me instead of being a man. He is only for the money. How dillusional is he naming himself in the likes of Brady and Donald. They are game wreckers. You are a loudmouth marshmallow. Rbs run you over and tight eds take you on piggy back rides. You suck like your hall of fame dad did. Shut up Jamal don't say a word anymore. You are a joke. If you would suck and stay quiet we'd have no issue but you talk so much and our team sucks. We are a laughing stock because of players like you and those who sign huge deals then not give effort.

Adams is great. Plays his heart out. Not his fault that our team spends 1st end picks on luxury positions.

It's not that he sucks just that we shouldnt be spending draft capital on players like his till we have starting caliber off and def tackles on the team

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Adams is great. Plays his heart out. Not his fault that our team spends 1st end picks on luxury positions.

It's not that he sucks just that we shouldnt be spending draft capital on players like his till we have starting caliber off and def tackles on the team

But do you agree how laughable it is when he says he is as valuable to the jets as Tom Brady is to patriots ?🙈.. I love Adams, but as we all can see, the best box safety in nfl is not going to even help you beat the very worst team in nfl.. Adams is a luxury for teams already put well together. Unfortunately we had a horrible gm for many years, and forgot how important a OL is. Thankfully Douglas will change that, but it will take more than one offseason to fix that mess.. Sadly By then Adams will be off his rookie deal, and I suspect Jamal will want to be paid “ Tom Brady “ type $$$.. Or do you think his ego would give the jets a hometown discount ? 🙄

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EdReed22 said:

What are you part of his fan club. I'm sure now if I and other jets fans who dislike his loud mouth. He'd start crying. He is a me me first guy. The delusional dweeb put himself in the same line as greats of this game. He sure does talk alot for a guy whose never made it to the playoffs. 

 

I never liked him or any players who came to the NFL with no college production. I wish the jets traded him to the rams for Marcus Peters.

I think you're delusional

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cbudiarjo said:

I’m glad he blocked you

Aaaw you must be part of his sensative fan club. I am not mad he blocked me. I just saw his explosion coming up from miles away. I sure hope he shuts up now or else everyone will troll the greatest safety to ever play in the NFL

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I think you're delusional

Must be an Adams fan club member. Name the last significant lsu db star that made made a big difference and is a game wrecker. Not too many mateu of the chiefs and white of the bills. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EdReed22 said:

Aaaw you must be part of his sensative fan club. I am not mad he blocked me. I just saw his explosion coming up from miles away. I sure hope he shuts up now or else everyone will troll the greatest safety to ever play in the NFL

i'm not a big jamal adams fan, but i'm glad he blocked you

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EdReed22 said:

Like a coward he is. He blocked me instead of being a man. He is only for the money. How dillusional is he naming himself in the likes of Brady and Donald. They are game wreckers. You are a loudmouth marshmallow. Rbs run you over and tight eds take you on piggy back rides. You suck like your hall of fame dad did. Shut up Jamal don't say a word anymore. You are a joke. If you would suck and stay quiet we'd have no issue but you talk so much and our team sucks. We are a laughing stock because of players like you and those who sign huge deals then not give effort.

I'm sure he won't even remember your name

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EdReed22 said:

Child please there wasn't anything racist mentioned there. Every race lives in a ghetto. For a guy who went to lsu. Did you notice jets fans don't cap on any other jet players besides this idiot. He just can't help himself. He wouldn't be a problem if he stayed quiet, but no he has to be a media Whoredashian.

I see. Upon reflection, I can totally imagine you saying the same thing if he was Asian or white. Carry on, David Duke.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EdReed22 said:

Like a coward he is. He blocked me instead of being a man. He is only for the money. How dillusional is he naming himself in the likes of Brady and Donald. They are game wreckers. You are a loudmouth marshmallow. Rbs run you over and tight eds take you on piggy back rides. You suck like your hall of fame dad did. Shut up Jamal don't say a word anymore. You are a joke. If you would suck and stay quiet we'd have no issue but you talk so much and our team sucks. We are a laughing stock because of players like you and those who sign huge deals then not give effort.

Haha - Jamal doesn’t owe you a second of his time.  This is just sad.  I’m all for being critical of players here.  It’s a discussion forum about the team - designed for fans to bitch and moan.  I’ve called Jamal overrated, narcissistic, and Macc’s worst draft pick.  But going on his social media to talk sh*t to him personally - That’s as childish as he has been with the trade stuff.  Grow up.  He’s a 24 year old football player.  Leave him alone.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

Haha - Jamal doesn’t owe you a second of his time.  This is just sad.  I’m all for being critical of players here.  It’s a discussion forum about the team - designed for fans to bitch and moan.  I’ve called Jamal overrated, narcissistic, and Macc’s worst draft pick.  But going on his social media to talk sh*t to him personally - That’s as childish as he has been with the trade stuff.  Grow up.  He’s a 24 year old football player.  Leave him alone.

 

Even I agree with this.  Not the right path to take on this one.  It's all fun and games to vent on a message board.  It's quite another to take to his social media page directly.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EdReed22 said:

I had Jamal on Instagram. I called him out for his big mouth abd no game winning plays. He told me in his ghetto ass tone. Something like mind you own mfing business and worry about your own money.

 

I knew since his LSU days thus pretty boy is nothing but a show boat loud mouth loser. Thank God his true colors are showing. I hope the jets trade him to a team that will never make it to the pro bowl.

 

Who will trade for him now fir a first round pick?  All if the jets DB sucks. They get beat like Swiss cheese.

I mean what the Hell did you expect him to say to you. 🤣🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EdReed22 said:

What are you part of his fan club. I'm sure now if I and other jets fans who dislike his loud mouth. He'd start crying. He is a me me first guy. The delusional dweeb put himself in the same line as greats of this game. He sure does talk alot for a guy whose never made it to the playoffs. 

 

I never liked him or any players who came to the NFL with no college production. I wish the jets traded him to the rams for Marcus Peters.

Dude, you are pissed off because you you called him a loud mouth on Instagram  and he told you eff off. I mean did you really think some stranger calling him out was going to get any other kind of response?  Seriously? 

Chris Jericho What GIF by CBC

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jamal Adams is a me first a-hole. I saw him coming a mile away. That being said I'm glad he blocked your dumb azz. You're mad because you secretly worship Adams otherwise you wouldn't be so upset he did block you. You're pathetic. GFY.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Disgusting that he wouldn’t allow a loutish halfwit to harass him online

Lol. "You coward! How dare you not engage my demands of you on social media. Why do you not be the person I think you should be? Why do you not play the way I want you too? I'm a fan, dammit. I paid $32 dollars for a soda and a hot dog, do you not understand, this decrees me ownership of you?!"

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...