Jamal Adams

EdReed22

1 hour ago, EdReed22 said:

Must be an Adams fan club member. Name the last significant lsu db star that made made a big difference and is a game wrecker. Not too many mateu of the chiefs and white of the bills. 

Nobody cares what you think.

Also, with your grammar skills, I'm surprised you can spell LSU.

5 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Haha - Jamal doesn’t owe you a second of his time.  This is just sad.  I’m all for being critical of players here.  It’s a discussion forum about the team - designed for fans to bitch and moan.  I’ve called Jamal overrated, narcissistic, and Macc’s worst draft pick.  But going on his social media to talk sh*t to him personally - That’s as childish as he has been with the trade stuff.  Grow up.  He’s a 24 year old football player.  Leave him alone.

I agree about trashing players personally, same as not trashing coaches, our gm our in the open.. There is no excuse for Jamal to cry Iike a baby for Douglas just taking calls on him. But if you must cry like a baby, do it in private.. Don’t go straight to the media and cry like a baby and try to undermine the GM. Jamal is a jet now, but I suspect those defending him now will have a different tune when he is traded or pulls the” Mevis card. “ Id be shocked if he is a jet next yr..