Losmeister

darnold = major bust (as of Nov 4, 2019)

This is a distinct possibility.

Perhaps it's because he is young. But I would have thought he would have realized this coach is ass and he has no legitimate sh*t to compete this year and started to heave the ball out of bounds to preserve his health.

QBs are supposed to be ... You know ... Smart and stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You can’t take a way the fact that Darnold played well in those games. It’s not Darnolds fault that the defense was terrible in all the games you referenced.
The knock against Darnold is consistency. To be fair he’s played about 4-5 games where he’s looked like the #3 pick in the draft. It gives you hope as a fan, but not assurance. I could pinpoint 4-5 games Sanchez and even Geno Smith looked really good as well. 
Darnold is going to get the rest of this year and next year to figure it out as he should. He’s only 22 and the organization invested a ton in him, but the clock is now ticking. He needs to show more than what he has, otherwise don’t be shocked to see him on the bench midway through next season a la Rosen and Mariota. 

Which is why the prudent thing to do is draft another QB if we end up with a top 6 pick this spring to compete with him.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company