Losmeister

darnold = major bust (as of Nov 4, 2019)

Still want to see Sam with a real coach like McCarthy 

sorry guys im not fair weather like most fans of these other teams

17 hours ago, kelticwizard said:

image.png.4fec4b498a5ed318984df5c2e0223a18.png

Ahem.  In the picture, Sam has just completed a backward step.  Measure your stride-you will find it is between 30 and 36 inches.  Sam is tall so it's probably closer to 36in.

You say the proper play was for Sam to step forward instead of backwards.  If Sam did that, his position upon release of the football would be two steps (between 60 and 72 inches), closer to the sackers than it turned out to be

The tacklers, at the instant Sam released the ball, were about five feet, (60 inches),  from Sam.  Therefore, it Sam did as you advised, he would have been swallowed up entirely by two opposing players.  No chance at all for the ball to be released.  Instead of refuting lounap23's point about Sam's mechanics being thrown off by the opponent's  unblocked sackers,  you select a perfect example to prove lounap23 is correct.

So Sam with zero protection on an uncreative playcall with his JAG WRs all covered wasn’t good.

I

am 

sHOCKED

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Losmeister said:

you call that GOOD Qbing? jumping jehaysus.

The pick in the Miami game in the end zone came right after he got ROBBED on a td pass to Griffin

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Maybe I’ve been wrong. Nothing looks smooth and he’s beyond unorthodox...but he’s been putting the ball in the end zone. Party on Wayne.

I hear ya but he doesn’t have even League average weapons.  Sam has to improvise to get receivers open 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company