Losmeister

darnold = major bust (as of Nov 4, 2019)

10 hours ago, Losmeister said:

those ar ethe only 2 options for a guy who doesnt wanna step onto his front foot and take a hit.

the ball is pracyically out in this pic. no way teh D makes up the groudn b4 release.

he is not travveling at 60 mph, fyi

pussy options. its a play good NFL Qbs make. 

I'm coming into this argument a little late but there is no way on God's green earth that Darnold gets to that point in his throwing motion stepping into a throw without having his head removed. I'm not sure the ball remotely comes out before they hit him.

Remember prior to that release in the picture he is going to have to spring forward in the pocket to drive the ball accurately. I'd like to imagine I'm pretty athletic and there is just no way I can wrap my head around a clean throw by stepping up in this situation. (Even if that means getting his head taken off)

I probably shouldn't give Sam so much leash in my analysis of his play but I'm pretty certain it's mostly a sh!t OL and God awful play calling. Build the wall and help Sam and the running game. Worst case scenario is we build an OL for the next QB.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Losmeister said:

i provided 2 clear examples from 2009 AFC CG...    go watch the QBs stay in there get creamed and make a play.

yes. you are giving Sam the alllowance to play like a pussy and turn the ball over. look, it was the 1st pass attempt...

his 1st priority was not getting hit. eff that.

I'm not arguing that you can't step into a throw and make completion while taking a hit. I'm arguing the Darnold throw doesn't appear to have the necessary space for my mind to envision a throw actually being made.

• Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company