Jump to content

Teaser for today's Benigno/Roberts show


Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

BRO BRO BRO I CAN'T DO IT AN MOAH BRO I CAN'T

Evan: Yes, grandfather, I understand.

BRO BRO BRO DIS GUY I UGH I CAN'T WITH DIS GUY I CAN'T

Evan: I know, grandfather. It's very sad.

IT WAS LIKE RICHID TAWD IN 89 BRO. AGAINST DA CHIEFS. JOE WALTIN. RICHID TODD BRO

Evan: Joe Walton was bad, grandfather. I can see why you're upset

WEAH GONNA FLY DA PLANE OVER THE STADIUM BRO. FLY DA PLANE

 

This will be excellent radio content, for sure. 

I think that about covers it 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Untouchable said:

What the hell is Benigno going to tell you that this board hasn’t over the last 20 hours?

Hearing it and reading it are 2 different things.  And he has a much wider audience to deliver the message then this board.

The work benningo does on the radio today will be invaluable to getting adam gase out of here.  Tune in and show your support to a guy who is on the front lines fighting for us.  

  • Sympathy 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Are you joking?  Benigno will be hilarious today!

I too find this to be accurate.  I dont agree with everything the guy says but he sure as hell makes me laugh.  It wont be that bad, the mets conference will be on during the show, so at least we will get a break from his rants.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

BRO BRO BRO I CAN'T DO IT ANY MOAH BRO I CAN'T

Evan: Yes, grandfather, I understand.

BRO BRO BRO DIS GUY I UGH I CAN'T WITH DIS GUY I CAN'T

Evan: I know, grandfather. It's very sad.

IT WAS LIKE RICHID TAWD IN 89 BRO. AGAINST DA CHIEFS. JOE WALTIN. RICHID TODD BRO

Evan: Joe Walton was bad, grandfather. I can see why you're upset

WEAH GONNA FLY DA PLANE OVER THE STADIUM BRO. FLY DA PLANE

 

This will be excellent radio content, for sure. 

Beltran press conference at 11am to add to the delirium. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, rammagen said:

How did it change exactly? I must have missed something

Its changed because complaining, demanding change, not sunshining everything this team does does not equal SOJF.  Complaining, taking a stand and fighting for change is a true Jet fan.  

Sunshinig and making excuses is SOJF.  The script has flipped.  We have become enlightned after yesterdays historic loss.

Have you noticed the sunshiners havent been around since 4:00 yesterday.  When the going gets tough they put there tail btwn their legs and hide.  Thats SOJF.  

Tune in to benningo this morning and get on board.  We have work to do.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its changed because complaining, demanding change, not sunshining everything this team does does not equal SOJF.  Complaining, taking a stand and fighting for change is a true Jet fan.  

Sunshinig and making excuses is SOJF.  The script has flipped.  We have become enlightned after yesterdays historic loss.

Have you noticed the sunshiners havent been around since 4:00 yesterday.  When the going gets tough they put there tail btwn their legs and hide.  Thats SOJF.  

Tune in to benningo this morning and get on board.  We have work to do.

 

Dude WTF are you talking about? You know how any times I've been called a SOJF because I complained and was not happy with the way things were going? I didn't want them to hire Gase, I was called a SOJF. I thought Adams should never have been drafted and was called a SOJF. I thought Adams was a selfish me first prick and was called a hater and a SOJF. I thought Macc had to go after the Adams draft and was called a SOJF. I think spending 4 hrs in the hot sun in Miami yesterday warped your brain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Dude WTF are you talking about? You know how any times I've been called a SOJF because I complained and was not happy with the way things were going? I didn't want them to hire Gase, I was called a SOJF. I thought Adams should never have been drafted and was called a SOJF. I thought Adams was a selfish me first prick and was called a hater and a SOJF. I thought Macc had to go after the Adams draft and was called a SOJF. I think spending 4 hrs in the hot sun in Miami yesterday warped your brain.

I do not think you are understanding what I am saying.  No longer will you be called a SOJF.  You are an agent of change.  You are a real jet fan for not making excuses and putting up with this crap anymore.  You will not go quietly in the night while this franchise becomes more and more of a joke.

The sunshiners have been outted as the true SOJF.  They are a wolf in sheeps clothing.  They called you a SOJF when all along, they are the SOJF. 

They tried to tell you to shut up this is a playoff team.  They tried to tell you to be quiet, Sam Darnold is the next Andrew Luck.  They tried to tell you ur an idiot for not giving Gase another few years.  They told you manish and benningo were jerks for questioning these moves and demanding a better product.

They dont want change. They love this misery.  They have been the SOJF all along.

You JetFaninMI are a real Jet fan.  I am glad your here.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I do not think you are understanding what I am saying.  No longer will you be called a SOJF.  You are an agent of change.  You are a real jet fan for not making excuses and putting up with this crap anymore.  You will not go quietly in the night while this franchise becomes more and more of a joke.

The sunshiners have been outted as the true SOJF.  They are a wolf in sheeps clothing.  They called you a SOJF when all along, they are the SOJF. 

They tried to tell you to shut up this is a playoff team.  They tried to tell you to be quiet, Sam Darnold is the next Andrew Luck.  They tried to tell you ur an idiot for not giving Gase another few years.  They told you manish and benningo were jerks for questioning these moves and demanding a better product.

They dont want change. They love this misery.  They have been the SOJF all along.

You JetFaninMI are a real Jet fan.  I am glad your here.

 

I understand what you are saying but my point is the term SOJF in and of itself is bullsh*t. No one should be called a SOJF. The Us against Them bullsh*t is what I have a problem with. We are all Jet Fans. We all want the same thing. Disagreements happen but to label someone because you disagree with them is assinine.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its changed because complaining, demanding change, not sunshining everything this team does does not equal SOJF.  Complaining, taking a stand and fighting for change is a true Jet fan.  

Sunshinig and making excuses is SOJF.  The script has flipped.  We have become enlightned after yesterdays historic loss.

Have you noticed the sunshiners havent been around since 4:00 yesterday.  When the going gets tough they put there tail btwn their legs and hide.  Thats SOJF.  

Tune in to benningo this morning and get on board.  We have work to do.

 

Thanks after yesterday lose I was kind of hanging around but not really reading anything. I was watching the Knicks lose. I tried to catch some of the show but in the ATL and with work it is a little tough

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...