I am proud of this board

On 11/4/2019 at 9:38 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

Last night was one of the roughest nights in jet fandom history.  It was taxing on the soul and being on this board and having intelligent/humorous conversations about the team really pulled us through.

We have become a better fanbase because of yesterday.  A smarter, more mature fanbase.  We now see things for what they really are.

No more yapping about how Sam Darnold is the greatest prospect since luck.  No more making fun of other fanbases and qbs who are clearly better then what we have. No more laughable playoff predictions. No more mocking francessa, manish, benningo etc. when they have been right all along.

This board is going to be great moving forward as we have real, intelligent discussions on how we can move on from adam gase and build this team the right way for once.

The night is always darkest before the dawn.  Years for now we will look back at this moment as a turning point in franchise history. 

I look forward to it. 

All that was missing was the background theatrical music. Geez. lol....

17 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Dude Manish is a scorned woman when it comes to the Jets. He was shut out of the New Regime and now takes pot shots at them whenever he can. I agree Gase must go but so must Mehta. Once the News folds this guy won't get a job on a friggin podcast.....unless its his own.

It is tough to let go of the old SOJF thinking.  Its poisoned the board and its members for years.  We embrace manish Mehta now.  he is an agent of change.  people like him are who we need right now. 

You are close JetFaninMI.  The boat is leaving soon.  Dont be left on shore with the Delusional Sunshiners high fiving that adam gase should get another year and that mono is still effecting Sam Darnold when he throws 3 picks in week 6 next year.

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

It is tough to let go of the old SOJF thinking.  Its poisoned the board and its members for years.  We embrace manish Mehta now.  he is an agent of change.  people like him are who we need right now. 

You are close JetFaninMI.  The boat is leaving soon.  Dont be left on shore with the Delusional Sunshiners high fiving that adam gase should get another year and that mono is still effecting Sam Darnold when he throws 3 picks in week 6 next year.

Dude you are fast becoming a "new age" SAR I. Your bullsh*t is entertaining but naive. If you don't think Mehta has his own agenda here you're fooling yourself. If Mehta was given the same clout he had with the new regime that he had with the old one he would be kissing Gase' ass instead of trying to skewer it. When will guys learn?

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Dude you are fast becoming a "new age" SAR I. Your bullsh*t is entertaining but naive. If you don't think Mehta has his own agenda here you're fooling yourself. If Mehta was given the same clout he had with the new regime that he had with the old one he would be kissing Gase' ass instead of trying to skewer it. When will guys learn?

We want you with us JetFaninMI, but you can only bring a horse to water.  I look forward to week 8 next year when you let us know that we lost a close one because the assistant receivers coach missed the game because of the birth of his child.

30 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We want you with us JetFaninMI, but you can only bring a horse to water.  I look forward to week 8 next year when you let us know that we lost a close one because the assistant receivers coach missed the game because of the birth of his child.

homer simpson car GIF

7 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

You're hurting?  I'm sorry.  I didn't realize.  Sorry for my insensitivity.  Would you like a tissue?

This fan thought the Jets were going to vie for a playoff berth and had his dreams shattered by ridiculous injuries to QB1 and QB2 and then saw ILB1, ILB2, WR1, and TE1 out for the year along with our OL decimated and the rest of our ILB's decimated by injuries.

What I don't need is scapegoating of our owner and our head coach.  They aren't God.  They can't control the injuries.  Last year it was the 49ers.  This year its the Jets.  It sucks, but it happens.  4-12 "he sucks fire him!" Kyle Shannahan is about to be 14-2 and be named Coach Of The Year.  Injuries can't be predicted and they ruin everything you're trying to accomplish.

SAR I