More remarks from our great Jets Players

I didn't see this posted so I thought I would put it up.

Darryl Roberts rips ‘fake ass’ Jets fans after Dolphins debacle

November 4, 2019 | 12:04am | Updated

One Jets player is taking his frustrations out on a portion of the team’s fanbase.

Cornerback Darryl Roberts ripped Gang Green’s “fake ass fans” in a profanity-laced post on his Instagram story after they lost 26-18 to the previously winless Dolphins on Sunday.

“I’m sorry but it gotta be said!” Roberts wrote. “All y’all fake ass fans f—in kill me wit dat negative s—, if u gon rock wit us then rock wit us but if u ain’t shut tf [the f—] up please & go like another team! And another thing y’all need to stop @’n players talkin crazy becaus (sic) y’all known dam well you wouldn’t buss a dam grape in a fruit fight! Ok i’m done have a nice day!”

A screenshot of the message was tweeted by an NJ Advance Media reporter, who commented that “Roberts is not happy with #Jets fans, apparently.”

• Thumb Down 1

He did say he loves "loyal fans" but you get the gist of it.

The guy had a bad game yesterday so he should have expected some backlash. I don't think anyone is fake because they criticize players when they stink up the joint but if I were a HC I would order a twitter blackout for a 24hr period after games to avoid situations like this and the one that happened in Cleveland yesterday.

• Upvote 2

Yeah these guys man. Ever since Jamal Adams went off with his bullsh*t I have zero tolerance for this type of sh*t. Especially from a guy who basically wouldn't even be on the field if the Jets had an NFL caliber roster and not a bunch of guys who should be filling out a practice squad.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

One Jets player is taking his frustrations out on a portion of the team’s fanbase.

Cornerback Darryl Roberts ripped Gang Green’s “fake ass fans” in a profanity-laced post on his Instagram story after they lost 26-18 to the previously winless Dolphins on Sunday.

“I’m sorry but it gotta be said!” Roberts wrote. “All y’all fake ass fans f—in kill me wit dat negative s—, if u gon rock wit us then rock wit us but if u ain’t shut tf [the f—] up please & go like another team! And another thing y’all need to stop @’n players talkin crazy becaus (sic) y’all known dam well you wouldn’t buss a dam grape in a fruit fight! Ok i’m done have a nice day!”

A screenshot of the message was tweeted by an NJ Advance Media reporter, who commented that “Roberts is not happy with #Jets fans, apparently.”

Roberts can go **** off too.  

th?id=OIP.aO_thAhLMy7Z39lk4o2QvAHaFE&pid=Api

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

The big thing is.. most of the Jets fan base has endured so much bullsh*t since they were young children(yes even @joewilly12 was a young cat at one time. Hard to believe I know. I thought the guy just was born 56 years old already from the jump) but they’ve put up with losing season after losing season, bad QB after bad QB, sh*t HC/GM combos, bad ownership and so on. They don’t have to have patience with you or anyone else. Darryl Roberts will be long gone one day and the same Jet fans will still be emotionally affiliated with this team and Roberts will not. That’s the reality of it. We don’t have to stop complaining because we’ve dealt with this since birth and nothing has changed. Roberts wasn’t born into the slog. He was brought into it lmfao. Okay? He has no reason to be upset at us for being upset. We’re tired of losing and aside from two or three  decent seasons,, it’s been 50 years of the same bullsh*t.

I met a trucker at work from Staten Island last night. I walk into the Truckers lounge and he’s watching the Ravens and Patriots. I sit down to watch the game for a minute. I say who’s your favorite team? He goes the Jets. I said NO sh*t!? Me too. He goes I’m sorry man lmao. Anyway we have this whole discussion and you could tell he was ashamed he had to put up with being a fan of this crap and he was ashamed for his son too. He told me get use to it because nothing has ever been any different. That should tell you all you need to know about how much patience this fan base “needs” to have.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

32 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Darryl Roberts can kiss my ass.  Douglas can cut his ass too for all I care.   Why the hell would anyone even care what this scrub has to say?  

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Always a good move to rip the Fans, Fans (it should be noted) who have been with the team for alot longer than Roberts has been or will be.  

No worries, when our own players call us "fake ass fans" after following this tire fire of a franchise for 30+ years, it just makes it all the easier to start looking for another team to root for.  I could see a Jets-less existence in my future if this sh*t continues.  I'd rather watch the Redskins suck at this rate, hopeless tho that franchise may also be.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

fakeass cornerback.

is his neck fused? cos he simply is unable to turn around and locate the ball.

Daryl Roberts' neck, actually his mouth, is fused to his ass, as we can obviously see from the wisdom of his tweet.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He goes I’m sorry man lmao. Anyway we have this whole discussion and you could tell he was ashamed he had to put up with being a fan of this crap and he was ashamed for his son too. He told me get use to it because nothing has ever been any different. That should tell you all you need to know about how much patience this fan base “needs” to have.

Took my 13 year old son to the Colts game last year. Jets actually won! Exciting game!

he didn’t care lol  

I told him last night that he was the smart one  !   Yay for me!! 

I had a knot in my stomach all night after seeing the last 5 minutes of the game 

It ain’t easy being green 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

The big thing is.. most of the Jets fan base has endured so much bullsh*t since they were young children(yes even @joewilly12 was a young cat at one time. Hard to believe I know. I thought the guy just was born 56 years old already from the jump) but they’ve put up with losing season after losing season, bad QB after bad QB, sh*t HC/GM combos, bad ownership and so on. They don’t have to have patience with you or anyone else. Darryl Roberts will be long gone one day and the same Jet fans will still be emotionally affiliated with this team and Roberts will not. That’s the reality of it. We don’t have to stop complaining because we’ve dealt with this since birth and nothing has changed. Roberts wasn’t born into the slog. He was brought into it lmfao. Okay? He has no reason to be upset at us for being upset. We’re tired of losing and aside from two or three  decent seasons,, it’s been 50 years of the same bullsh*t.

I met a trucker at work from Staten Island last night. I walk into the Truckers lounge and he’s watching the Ravens and Patriots. I sit down to watch the game for a minute. I say who’s your favorite team? He goes the Jets. I said NO sh*t!? Me too. He goes I’m sorry man lmao. Anyway we have this whole discussion and you could tell he was ashamed he had to put up with being a fan of this crap and he was ashamed for his son too. He told me get use to it because nothing has ever been any different. That should tell you all you need to know about how much patience this fan base “needs” to have.

Sorry PK. I know we've had our differences but its tough to watch a young man go through the same crap my sons did and I did as well. Just once I'd like to have a year where everything goes right and this team dominates the NFL from start to finish. Thankfully my grand kids are not really into football as much as Soccer. I don't have to see them tormented as I was and my sons were and continue to be. I have seen this team win it all once. That was a magical time to be in NY. I wish that for all Jet Fans but especially the young guys like you. After all I'm not getting any younger and someone has to carry on this fandom of futility.

• Upvote 1

"I'm sorry but it gotta be said!" Roberts wrote. "All y'all fake a-- fans f---ing kill me with that negative s---. If [you're gonna] rock with us then rock with us, but if you ain't -- shut [the f---] up please and go like another team!"

He wasn't done there.

"And another thing, y'all need to stop [tagging players on social media] talking crazy, because y'all known damn well you wouldn't bust a damn grape in a fruit fight! OK, I'm done have a nice day!"

Now there’s a High IQ gentleman right there folks.

• Haha 1