More remarks from our great Jets Players

Just now, JetFaninMI said:

Sorry PK. I know we've had our differences but its tough to watch a young man go through the same crap my sons did and I did as well. Just once I'd like to have a year where everything goes right and this team dominates the NFL from start to finish. Thankfully my grand kids are not really into football as much as Soccer. I don't have to see them tormented as I was and my sons were and continue to be. I have seen this team win it all once. That was a magical time to be in NY. I wish that for all Jet Fans but especially the young guys like you. After all I'm not getting any younger and someone has to carry on this fandom of futility.

I’m waiting for this team to give me the same feeling I had in 2009-2010. Something to be proud of. Something to look forward to. We all deserve better, man. Our loyalty and fandom shouldn’t be questioned by mediocre cornerbacks who don’t know half of what it’s like. I’m very emotionally attached to my sports. So while there’s plenty of life to live and plenty of other things to be proud of/look forward to.  The Jets being a respectable franchise is definitely something i wish would happen sooner than later. I hope Joe Douglas is the guy to do it. None of us want to put up with this forever.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

He did say he loves "loyal fans" but you get the gist of it.

The guy had a bad game yesterday so he should have expected some backlash. I don't think anyone is fake because they criticize players when they stink up the joint but if I were a HC I would order a twitter blackout for a 24hr period after games to avoid situations like this and the one that happened in Cleveland yesterday.

Im gonna assume that he left school early and didn't finish his degree? Would that be fair? Just guessing.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I was about to make a post he should be cut today.  He STUNK yesterday and then has the audacity to rip the fans?  We are the customers and he let us down.  

Let him to play in the XFL this February.  He’s trash.  

Could he make an XFL roster?

Well, lemme tell y’all fake ass playaz f—in kill me wit dat negative s—, if u gon play lik u tryin a get cut wit some rookie mf'er kicking yo AZZ up u down field shut tf [the f—] up please & go play fo another team! And another thing y’all need to stop @’n fans talkin crazy becaus (sic) y’all known dam well you wouldn’t buss a dam table fo no job, cause you dont got no skillz, bro! Ok i’m done have a nice day!”

Responded in his own language.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

I didn't see this posted so I thought I would put it up.

Darryl Roberts rips ‘fake ass’ Jets fans after Dolphins debacle

November 4, 2019 | 12:04am | Updated

One Jets player is taking his frustrations out on a portion of the team’s fanbase.

Cornerback Darryl Roberts ripped Gang Green’s “fake ass fans” in a profanity-laced post on his Instagram story after they lost 26-18 to the previously winless Dolphins on Sunday.

“I’m sorry but it gotta be said!” Roberts wrote. “All y’all fake ass fans f—in kill me wit dat negative s—, if u gon rock wit us then rock wit us but if u ain’t shut tf [the f—] up please & go like another team! And another thing y’all need to stop @’n players talkin crazy becaus (sic) y’all known dam well you wouldn’t buss a dam grape in a fruit fight! Ok i’m done have a nice day!”

A screenshot of the message was tweeted by an NJ Advance Media reporter, who commented that “Roberts is not happy with #Jets fans, apparently.”

**** this ******* guy

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Warfish said:

This.

Man, don't do the Deadskins. Pick something like the Lions, or some other team that's never been to the SB. The Deadskins are owned by a slimy Dolanesque SOB. I lived in DC for 20+ years and came to loath the team, their owner, and their entitled fanbase. Yes - even after 20 years of ineptitude, those fans still left feel like the NFL gods owe them a title.

He’s right. I’ve followed this team for over 2 decades. If they’re not going to play well, I’m not watching. I turned off the game as soon as I saw Darnold finger roll the ball to the opposing team. 

I’ll be a casual fan going forward. Being a die hard fan of this team is asking for health issues. Just not worth it. I’ll post here or there, but to schedule my Sundays around this sh*t show... F that. Now if they start playing well, I’ll be the first to jump on the bandwagon. Die hard...no mass.

This yahoo has been on the team for like 3 years and has the nerve to call out Jets fans who’ve been supporting this team while they’ve been the worse team in all of sports. And I’m a rookie compared to fans who’ve seen the sh*t show of the mid 90s. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

I didn't see this posted so I thought I would put it up.

Darryl Roberts rips ‘fake ass’ Jets fans after Dolphins debacle

November 4, 2019 | 12:04am | Updated

One Jets player is taking his frustrations out on a portion of the team’s fanbase.

Cornerback Darryl Roberts ripped Gang Green’s “fake ass fans” in a profanity-laced post on his Instagram story after they lost 26-18 to the previously winless Dolphins on Sunday.

“I’m sorry but it gotta be said!” Roberts wrote. “All y’all fake ass fans f—in kill me wit dat negative s—, if u gon rock wit us then rock wit us but if u ain’t shut tf [the f—] up please & go like another team! And another thing y’all need to stop @’n players talkin crazy becaus (sic) y’all known dam well you wouldn’t buss a dam grape in a fruit fight! Ok i’m done have a nice day!”

A screenshot of the message was tweeted by an NJ Advance Media reporter, who commented that “Roberts is not happy with #Jets fans, apparently.”

That is some straight up Ebonics sh*t right there!

There should be an investigation of college football pertaining to how an idiot like Jones can be admitted in the first place, and then allowed to graduate as a functional illiterate. Hey, they did it with the show biz celebrities, why should the colleges be exempt? Also, Jones can kiss my 51 year disappointed and angry fan a$$. He so dumb he thinks to tackle is to tickle ... maybe that's why he sucks so badly in the first place.

1 hour ago, Bungaman said:

Man, don't do the Deadskins. Pick something like the Lions, or some other team that's never been to the SB. The Deadskins are owned by a slimy Dolanesque SOB. I lived in DC for 20+ years and came to loath the team, their owner, and their entitled fanbase. Yes - even after 20 years of ineptitude, those fans still left feel like the NFL gods owe them a title.

Meh, can't be worse that being a Jets Fan, lol.  Plus, I live here, local TV and coverage without Sunday Ticket ftw.  Being surrounded by fellow local fans ftw.

Who knows, maybe the Jets will actually earn my loyalty and save us all this horror, lol.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MaxAF said:

"I'm sorry but it gotta be said!" Roberts wrote. "All y'all fake a-- fans f---ing kill me with that negative s---. If [you're gonna] rock with us then rock with us, but if you ain't -- shut [the f---] up please and go like another team!"

He wasn't done there.

"And another thing, y'all need to stop [tagging players on social media] talking crazy, because y'all known damn well you wouldn't bust a damn grape in a fruit fight! OK, I'm done have a nice day!"

Now there’s a High IQ gentleman right there folks.

I apologize for saying this, but all of you hardworking fans hurt my feelings with the things you say. If you are rooting for us, then please root for us with passion, but if not, please direct your anger inward and root for another team that can play better for you. 

Also, one more thing, would you please be so kind to not tag any of us players on social media when you are angry with us. You all know fully well that during a fight with food, you wouldnt be able to squash a grape. Ok, I am finished. Please, have a blessed day. 

- There did my best translation for those not accustomed to reading "my coach made a deal with my teachers to pass me" speak.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, FlagmanL11 said:

Roberts should  find another team, he sucks and could not cover a bed with a blanket yesterday. 

Wonder how Jets players feel when they Play the Pats at home and the Pats fans are louder than the Jets fans ?? This fan base does suck and the reason it sucks is because of numerous bad decisions made by our dysfunctional Owner's who couldn't give a sh*t less as long as his seats are full

Corners not turning back to look at the ball is coaching.  Roberts has been like this forever. I’m not sure the TDs were on him yesterday.  Looked like an ill prepared team with lots of miscommunication.   Athletes shouldn’t say stupid things on social media.  Dumb move by Roberts.  

I was at the game yesterday and saw Roberts beatin like a rent a mule. Fitzpatrick went after him play after play, I've never seen worst cb play. To come out with a rant like that is only proof of how ignorant he is. I do not know how he gets on field next week. Of course there was absolutely no pressure on Fitzpatrick all day. I saw no adjustments on each side of the ball after halftime, absolutely unacceptable. I thought we would have better coaching with Gase and Williams,I guess not...same old same old.

giphy.gif