Darn old

jeTMAC

Even if Sam isn’t the answer, I don’t draft a qb this year. Way to many holes to fill. Trade the pick acquire talent. Let Sam sink or swim next year. If he’s good, great if he sucks again, let him take the lumps as the jets start from scratch again. Plus if he sucks we’ll have another opportunity at a high pick. 

• Upvote 1

Sam is not the problem guys. Was he the problem out playing Aaron Rodgers last season? or Deshaun Watson? Against Dallas this season?

This $hit happens when the whole team sucks. Everyone gives up and loses that edge they once had. Do not expect anything positive the rest of this crappy season, for if you do, you will be disappointed. The players have tuned out the CS. The star player on defense hates the HC and GM, virtually sealing his ticket out of here asap. The star RB is getting an MRI and will probably not be seen much for the rest of the season, which I have no problem with at all. Take it a step further, if we had a capable backup or younger NFL caliber QB, I would sit Sam the rest of this season as well. Nothing good will come from his playing in this horrific offense risking life and limb behind a less than HS caliber OL.

• Upvote 1