Thank you Stephen A Smith

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Dang.  The video didnt post correctly.  If anyone could throw it up its 100% true.  And as usual, stephen a delivers the message husterically.

The guy who suggested Herm should've kicked the Doug Brien FGA on 3rd down so if it missed, they could try again on 4th. Smith's main CV is  handies, verbal and possibly physical,  to NBA players, some of whom no longer think much of him anyway. Smith knows less than nothing about football, though he can describe Lebron James' ball bag with complete exactitude. ESPN's downfall correlates exactly with the day John Skipper and others at ABC/ESPN  decided this guy should be the lynchpin of their network. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Statistically Darnold had an okay day. If the NFL video guys give Griffin that TD, would have been a very different day.Not saying it's not a problem, but  this 'DARNOLD SUCKS!" stuff is empty nonsense. Problem is Gase doesn't so far to add much. 

Statistically his numbers were "ok" however the decision making was not good again.   He missed a few reads and passes.   Also, lot of his completions were very short passes which makes the completion percentage look better.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I wish you wouldnt have posted that because it enticed me to watch something I would have otherwise given zero thought to watching and now I'm completely disgusted with myself for watching the entire thing.

That said, lost in all of the dramatics and hysteria was a lot of truth.  Not anything we didnt already know, just throw in some pom poms and sing alongs but still true.  The most important point was from Kellerman; fish rots from the head down, when referring to the power structure of the Johnson's.

These national media types know very little about the teams, and issues they bleat about.

They will make a charged opinion only after it is obvious to everyone in the world.

If you really want to know about a player or a coach or an owner or a gm go to that teams fan forums like this one.

17 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Statistically his numbers were "ok" however the decision making was not good again.   He missed a few reads and passes.   Also, lot of his completions were very short passes which makes the completion percentage look better.  

I am actually a huge proponent of short passes. Some great QB's made a living destroying you 4 to 7 yards at a time. The Bombs don't define a qb

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Who is this we you speak of? 

A smarter, more enlightened board that realizes the Stephen As, Manish Mehtas and joe benningos are with us, not against us.

Yesterday ended an era on this board.  Our eyes have been opened.  

We now know who the SOJF are.  I am glad you are with us in creating change and you will not stand to watch this a minute longer.

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A smarter, more enlightened board that realizes the Stephen As, Manish Mehtas and joe benningos are with us, not against us.

We now know who the SOJF are.  I am glad you are with us in creating change and you will not stand to watch this a minute longer.

They are neither with nor against us.  They are big mouthed morons that spout sh*t for monkeys stuck in traffic.  If that describes you, cool.  That's not me.  If your eyes were closed until 4pm on Sunday, that is your ******* problem, but if you keep on saying we and us, you will probably be facing a defamation suit from those of us that didn't have a pillowcase over our head for the last 4 months plus. 

On the bright side, Stephen A. Smith videos are much more tolerable at work, but that is because I have the sound off.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

They are neither with nor against us.  They are big mouthed morons that spout sh*t for monkeys stuck in traffic.  If that describes you, cool.  That's not me.  If your eyes were closed until 4pm on Sunday, that is your ******* problem, but if you keep on saying we and us, you will probably be facing a defamation suit from those of us that didn't have a pillowcase over our head for the last 4 months plus. 

On the bright side, Stephen A. Smith videos are much more tolerable at work, but that is because I have the sound off.

26 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

In the case of Manish, he is just trolling for clicks and to get back at the one who cut off his source.

He's not on our side, hes never on our side.

That guy just sucks in general/

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

The guy who suggested Herm should've kicked the Doug Brien FGA on 3rd down so if it missed, they could try again on 4th. Smith's main CV is  handies, verbal and possibly physical,  to NBA players, some of whom no longer think much of him anyway. Smith knows less than nothing about football, though he can describe Lebron James' ball bag with complete exactitude. ESPN's downfall correlates exactly with the day John Skipper and others at ABC/ESPN  decided this guy should be the lynchpin of their network. 

FG's don't  work like that. The reason you try it on 3rd is if you get a bad snap. Once you kick it and miss, possession  changes no matter what down it is. From what you are saying, a team can get a first down on the 10 and kick 4 FG:s