JetsLife

Exhibit 1: Lamar Jackson in Baltimore

11 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Not to toot my horn, but before the draft last year I did not like Darnold (I'm behind him now as our QB). Jackson was my guy. I was all for taking him at #6. I don't care what the draftniks say. I don't care about rankings and all of that bullsh*t. If you believe strongly in a QB, you take him as soon as you can.

That's why I never faulted the Giants for the Daniel Jones pick this year. I respect the guts that took.

me too. but we sold the farm on a limited guy with limitd experience and all the excuses for his performance that it comes with. he was never extraordinary in any way. LJ on the other hand is obviously extraordianry. you just had to watch for ten minutes to see it,

and while the team decided to choose him its obvious that you had to run teh offense to get most out of him. we tried running wildcat when falk was in cos he sucked balls. we ran wildcat with brad smith and it was effective. LJ doesnt have extraordinary players around him. he has a competent OL, yes. otherwise...   nothing extraordinarly at all. 

he is the stick that stirs that drink. period. HE MAKES THE WHOLE TEAM BETTER.

Sam is an excuse meme generator.

5 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Jackson is fun to watch and he'll win games but his style of play is not sustainable.

While Sam is a nightmare to watch 3/4 of the time and his style of play gives the other team the ball and the advantage.

Cam ran like a FB. LJ makes guys miss and takes mostly glancing hits and often runs OOB.

just for fun...

the NYJ picked a 230lb LB/S hybrid who cant play the run to save his life in the first rnd!!!!

long live the tiny LB, Darron Lee...   who is showing that he is useless

unless the opposing QB throws the ball directly at him.

7 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I think the Jets should do more to build around Darnold.  I’d recommend looking for 7+ footers.  They’d have a huge advantage on the half dozen 50/50 balls a game.

doesnt cure the 0% ones that are INTS    

9 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Stop.  This is serious.  That would be a too many men on the field penalty.  Also, “little people.”

tumblr_pwp0144itt1qii7jho2_500.gifv

and this mythical change everything beast WR... Falcons have one, Tampa has one...DET had megatron....

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company