Exhibit 1: Lamar Jackson in Baltimore

6 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Stop.  This is serious.  That would be a too many men on the field penalty.  Also, “little people.”

My bad, that was insensitive. What about cojoined twins connected shoulders to feet? Hey I'm looking for solutions here.

Please note that I didn't use the offensive term for people suffering from the above condition.

• Haha 2
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Ravens are one of the most solid outfits in the NFL the past 20+ years. Annually they've been in the playoffs or in the hunt.  Now it could be Jackson is better than Mayfield, Darnold and All

Also, credit to Harbaugh for having the guts to commit to a non-traditional offense for Jackson and making it work. It wasn’t too long ago that Harbaugh’s job security was up in the air, but he still

It's an excellent point. It's a big reason that Darnold (and to a lesser extent, Mayfield) are struggling - they're in a disastrous organisation surrounded by bad coaches.  Whereas Jackson (and t

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

My bad, that was insensitive. What about cojoined twins (see, I coulda used a much-less woke term but I learned!) connected shoulders to feet? Hey I'm looking for solutions here.

I think medical technology has advanced to the point where we can finally combine Chad Pennington’s brain with Vinny Testeverde’s arm, if we’re really talking solutions here.

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Jackson is fun to watch and he'll win games but his style of play is not sustainable. Look at Cam. A freak that won with his athleticism and after a few too many hits it's all over. 

Because he cant stand in the pocket and through an accurate pass, or throw an accurate pass in general.

13 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I felt that way about Russel Wilson and Jacoby Brisset. BOTH were solid picks as second rounders but hell we had Fitzpatrick , why draft a QB.  Oh wait..Hackenberg.   FUKK MacCagnon. 

You mean for us?? They were both 3rd rd picks?

54 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Except when they sign Moss or AB or Gordon or 86 or Hainsworth or........?

I did not say they put zero value in superstars. Just that they value versatility more, especially in relation to other teams.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

Because he cant stand in the pocket and through an accurate pass, or throw an accurate pass in general.

Yup, same with Jackson. So he'll be great until he can't run line a gazelle. 

I'm sure the Panthers didn't mind all those years they were winning with Cam and the Ravens are certainly enjoying Jackson. Personally, I'd take my chances with a pocket passer like Darnold.

I personally think Kyler Murray is the best combo of a kid that can run but is also an accurate passer with a good arm.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Jets fan: I wish we had a nice, solid, consistent program like the Ravens have built.

Also Jets fan: SEVEN GAMES IS ENOUGH. FIRE UP THE “FIRE THIS COACH” GOFUNDME PAGE

The only thing consistent with Adam Gase is losing and losing ugly.

Yup, same with Jackson. So he'll be great until he can't run line a gazelle. 
I'm sure the Panthers didn't mind all those years they were winning with Cam and the Ravens are certainly enjoying Jackson. Personally, I'd take my chances with a pocket passer like Darnold.
I personally think Kyler Murray is the best combo of a kid that can run but is also an accurate passer with a good arm.

Pocket passers are relics - outmoded QB styles. I can only think of a handful...Phillip Rivers, Eli Manning, Flacco, Brady. The game has changed. Fast forward to 2019.
21 hours ago, JetsLife said:

Put Darnold in Baltimore where they'd tailor their offense around him as they have with Jackson: I'm guessing he'd be faring a bit better than he is with this currently inept outfit known as the NY Jets.

would he have still gotten mono?