OK. Why Was Gase NOT Fired Today?

39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Remember way back when we couldn’t trade Robbie Anderson or Leveon Bell and they both thanked God for the opportunity to stay with the Jets under the evil and ruinous stewardship of Adam Gase?

I’m sure they were directing all their positive enthusiasm at the dead duck 1-7 HC

14 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Welcome to the revolution my friend.  The faster we get this fraud out of here the better.  

None of us are being fooled anymore.  

Step 1 - Fire gase

Step 2 - Give full control to joe douglas

Step 3 - Douglas hires knew coach who reports directly to him.

Step 4 - Outside of writing checks, johnson brothers stay far away from the football operations.

Jets are relevent again in 2 or 3 years.

Its that simple.

Your Plan is the ONLY Plan that might work.

And if it’s not implemented this sc*mbag Fraud Gase is going to get Darnold really physically hurt.  What might be even worse is he might already be close to being wrecked psychologically as far as playing QB in the NFL.

That play in Miami with the botched snap into the endzone?!?!  Virtually all football players will turn and run to try to cover the ball, but this play was very telling.  Darnold had just recently been walloped by that Safety coming in totally free off the edge, not to mention the savage beatings he has been getting on a weekly basis as Gase fails to protect him...well when that snap flew past him into the endzone, I think, and I could be wrong but I don’t think so, his mind quickly told his body “F**k this, I’M NOT GOING AFTER THAT BALL, I don’t want 1,000’s of pounds of bodies piling on top of me”....AND HE DIDN’T, he did what his mind told him to do.  

So within ONLY 1/2 of 1 football season, this piece of garbage Gase has already taken some of the innate football player out of Darnold...next is he’s going to get him wrecked physically.

This “Offensive Guru”...this “QB Whisperer” whose Offenses BARELY put up 1 SINGLE TD per game over I think close to the LAST 20 GAMES....HAS TO GO!! NOW!!

How this nutjob conned the Johnsons I’ll never know, well it just speaks to what pure Idiots these Blacksheep Johnsons are.

I was excited when this season started because I thought that after 4 years the Jets has finally removed the stupidest “coach” in the NFL, Todd Bowles (if the poster on here who called me a “racist” for writing my mind of what I thought of Bowles...NEWSFLASH...Bowles D in Tampa is currently ranked 31st in the League in Points Allowed, next to Last, just as I predicted. If it weren’t for his friend Arians getting him jobs he’d be out of the league, I told anyone who would listen that the guy can’t coach if he doesn’t have 9 All Pros playing for him like he had in AZ)....but I was WRONG, the Jets managed to find someone even stupider than Bowles....”Peyton Manning’s Coffee Boy”.....Adam Gase.

4 hours ago, rammagen said:

you are thinking we need to sell this job it is other way around how many dr or lawyers jobs are there in the world? How many NFL head coaching jobs. 32 ..

Here’s a crazy stat for you: 

The Jets job was also one of only 32 head coaching jobs when we hired Adam Gase and Todd Bowles

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Your Plan is the ONLY Plan that might work.

And if it’s not implemented this sc*mbag Fraud Gase is going to get Darnold really physically hurt.  What might be even worse is he might already be close to being wrecked psychologically as far as playing QB in the NFL.

That play in Miami with the botched snap into the endzone?!?!  Virtually all football players will turn and run to try to cover the ball, but this play was very telling.  Darnold had just recently been walloped by that Safety coming in totally free off the edge, not to mention the savage beatings he has been getting on a weekly basis as Gase fails to protect him...well when that snap flew past him into the endzone, I think, and I could be wrong but I don’t think so, his mind quickly told his body “F**k this, I’M NOT GOING AFTER THAT BALL, I don’t want 1,000’s of pounds of bodies piling on top of me”....AND HE DIDN’T, he did what his mind told him to do.  

So within ONLY 1/2 of 1 football season, this piece of garbage Gase has already taken some of the innate football player out of Darnold...next is he’s going to get him wrecked physically.

This “Offensive Guru”...this “QB Whisperer” whose Offenses BARELY put up 1 SINGLE TD per game over I think close to the LAST 20 GAMES....HAS TO GO!! NOW!!

How this nutjob conned the Johnsons I’ll never know, well it just speaks to what pure Idiots these Blacksheep Johnsons are.

I was excited when this season started because I thought that after 4 years the Jets has finally removed the stupidest “coach” in the NFL, Todd Bowles (if the poster on here who called me a “racist” for writing my mind of what I thought of Bowles...NEWSFLASH...Bowles D in Tampa is currently ranked 31st in the League in Points Allowed, next to Last, just as I predicted. If it weren’t for his friend Arians getting him jobs he’d be out of the league, I told anyone who would listen that the guy can’t coach if he doesn’t have 9 All Pros playing for him like he had in AZ)....but I was WRONG, the Jets managed to find someone even stupider than Bowles....”Peyton Manning’s Coffee Boy”.....Adam Gase.

You have seen the light JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF.  We are humbled and grateful to have someone like you on our side.  Keep up the good work and spread the message.  When the mission is accomplish and the fraud has been fired, there will be a celebration here unlike anything this board has ever seen.

• Upvote 1

The Johnson’s. The completely moronic and inept owners. The Jets will never be more than “the same ol Jets” until the Johnson’s are gone. They have consistently ****ed this team, its players, its fans and this city for 20 years. What do you expect at this point honestly? Gase will get a ******* extension at the end of the season knowing Chris Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, DarnoldSchwarzeneggar369 said:

The Johnson’s. The completely moronic and inept owners. The Jets will never be more than “the same ol Jets” until the Johnson’s are gone. They have consistently ****ed this team, its players, its fans and this city for 20 years. What do you expect at this point honestly? Gase will get a ******* extension at the end of the season knowing Chris Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

There is much anger in you young Darnold Schwarzeneggar.  Your passion for the jets is turning darker and darker as adam gase runs this franchise into the ground.  We understand you as its going on inside all of us.  

The hour of redemption will soon be upon us.  The few unenlightend JN members will come to us after the inevitable double digit loss to our cross town rivals this week.

Adam Gase has only a handful of supporters left.  But even they will be brought to their knees after what they witness this Sunday.

The night is always darkest before the dawn.  Stay strong young Darnold schwarzeneggar.  Change will soon be upon us. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Here’s a crazy stat for you: 

The Jets job was also one of only 32 head coaching jobs when we hired Adam Gase and Todd Bowles

and when they are/were fired there will still only be 32 jobs. Unless the league expands. Your point makes no sense. Mostly because you you think because the schmucks hired the wrong people you think we should stick with the wrong person yr after yr?

I can see and almost justify the Bowles hire, highly at the time thought of DC. But gase was just fired for being a failure, how do you defend that?

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We've been saying this for years yet ended up with Todd Bowles and now Gase.  The more incompetence you demonstrate as an organization, the harder it is to get QUALITY candidates to come here.  Emphasis on QUALITY.

If a coaching candidate has options, he's not coming here.  So we're left with the guys who have no other options to choose from.  I.E. we can't get quality coaches in here.  Couple that with awful GM's (where we have the same problem in bringing in QUALITY candidates), and you see why we haven't been to the playoffs this decade.

that is almost rational except for the last paragraph we have a quality dc who had success as a former head coach with a 1st yr qb.

Life long Jet fan over 45 yrs easily I know why we have not had long term success, it is up to the owner to get teh right people here and I hope they found that person in Douglas he is the first GM in yrs that was highly thought of through out the league. Now it is time to find the right coach and start getting things turned around. Or do you think it is fine to accept pathetic effort.

If you are a boss and have an important job that costs you money when you are not successful do you do away with the job or do you try to find the right person at the right time for success.

You and Tom are not taking into account the egos of driven people to think they can succeed where others have failed call it a type a personality.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You have seen the light JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF.  We are humbled and grateful to have someone like you on our side.  Keep up the good work and spread the message.  When the mission is accomplish and the fraud has been fired, there will be a celebration here unlike anything this board has ever seen.

Yeah but why does it always have to come this?

How in the UNIVERSE is it even possible to find a WORSE GM than Idzik?

How in the UNIVERSE is it even possible to find a WORSE HC than Bowles?

Those are 2 Events that Vegas wouldn’t even give Odds on.

But somehow...the Johnsons managed to do it.

You take a Jet fan with the lowest IQ of all Jet fans, let him pick the GM, the coach, handle the Draft......and guess what?  The Jets would be in better shape than they are today.  I’m serious, no joke.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Yeah but why does it always have to come this?

How in the UNIVERSE is it even possible to find a WORSE GM than Idzik?

How in the UNIVERSE is it even possible to find a WORSE HC than Bowles?

Those are 2 Events that Vegas wouldn’t even give Odds on.

But somehow...the Johnsons managed to do it.

You take a Jet fan with the lowest IQ of all Jet fans, let him pick the GM, the coach, handle the Draft......and guess what?  The Jets would be in better shape than they are today.  I’m serious, no joke. 

real and true GIF

Administrators are often a "who you know" as opposed to a "what you know" crowd.

2 hours ago, DarnoldSchwarzeneggar369 said:

Gase will get a ******* extension at the end of the season knowing Chris Johnson

I would generally agree. However, it's been pretty embarrassing and while a lack of talent and injuries are certainly fair points this team is simply not prepared to play. I think CJ sees the obvious at this point. I was trying to give Gase a pass this season due to the horrid roster, but it seems like we're getting to a point where things are just untenable with regard to Gase coming back. Someone is going to have to take the fall for this disaster and it isn't going to be ownership or the GM.  

2 hours ago, rammagen said:

that is almost rational except for the last paragraph we have a quality dc who had success as a former head coach with a 1st yr qb.

He was Interim Coach, and I hardly think he made much impact on Baker Mayfield.  The last time Gregg Williams was a HC he went 22-34 over 3 seasons and was never given a chance at a HC job again.  Let's stop pretending he'll be a solution even in a short-term scenario.  

34 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Welcome Joe Caporoso!!  We welcome you with open arms.  Its hard to tweet things like this but it is a necessary evil for all of us agents of change.

We are with you Joe.  Thank you for help in spreading the word to the masses.

The time is coming soon.  The celebration will be unlike anything ever seen around here.  We will raise our glasses in triumph.

135CBF5D-74ED-4927-852F-9C402C49B3E9.jpeg.0d956f2cad2cda8b6920dc0f9917a06a.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Welcome Joe Caporoso!!  We welcome you with open arms.  Its hard to tweet things like this but it is a necessary evil for all of us agents of change.

We are with you Joe.  Thank you for help in spreading the word to the masses.

The time is coming soon.  The celebration will be unlike anything ever seen around here.  We will raise our glasses in triumph.

135CBF5D-74ED-4927-852F-9C402C49B3E9.jpeg.0d956f2cad2cda8b6920dc0f9917a06a.jpeg

Man, you are like a dog with a bone on this one. ?

19 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Another case where you root for the jets to win, but when they get creamed, you realized its for the best.

The giants hate the jets so bad they are trying to get Sterling Shepard medically cleared just to play in this game

The same Shepard who gets a concussion when the wind blows

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He was Interim Coach, and I hardly think he made much impact on Baker Mayfield.  The last time Gregg Williams was a HC he went 22-34 over 3 seasons and was never given a chance at a HC job again.  Let's stop pretending he'll be a solution even in a short-term scenario.  

lets stop pretending he did not help Cleveland to the record they had last yr. To dismiss him so dismissively  is shameful. How are the browns doing today?

56 minutes ago, rammagen said:

lets stop pretending he did not help Cleveland to the record they had last yr. To dismiss him so dismissively  is shameful. How are the browns doing today?

"Shameful".  lol.  FFS he was an Interim Coach.  We've seen a lot of Interim Coaches have a modicum of success in a small sample only to suck when given a HC job.  Does Leslie Frazier (21-32-1 with the Vikings from 2011-13) ring a bell?  

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"Shameful".  lol.  FFS he was an Interim Coach.  We've seen a lot of Interim Coaches have a modicum of success in a small sample only to suck when given a HC job.  Does Leslie Frazier (21-32-1 with the Vikings from 2011-13) ring a bell?  

but you just offhand dismiss it that is the lol part . you cant the same way you cant dismiss anyones' track record that gase is a losing coach for instance. I can name coaches that have all had losing records, but they are not in discussion here unless you want to hire one of them. 

You are blinded for what ever reason that is fine but logic dictates when you look at a coach you look at his history as an replacement coach, Williams is decent replacement unless you can name someone else that was put into a similar situation recently. And that is is what we are talking talking a man to coach the remaining part of the schedule to get Gase out of here

We will all wait but I cant can not think of any in the last 3 yrs.