MNF GINTS VS BOYS

9 minutes ago, peebag said:

umm....they drafted Keyshawn number 1 in 1996

You’re right, I’m wrong.

Maybe it’s just a mental block or something and I forgot.  I never saw Johnson as a real Superstar wideout, not one worthy of being the 1st pick in the Nation...mostly a big possession receiver that you didn’t really have to worry about burning you deep.

Glad they were able to get 2 #1s for him.

I shouldn’t be down on him, the Jets have been searching for a WR with half his talent for a long time.

• Upvote 1

Danny Dimes leads the NFL in turnovers.
Sam Darnold beat the Cowboys. 
Just saying, 

Obviously I am biased somewhat but the partridge doesn’t impress me at all. One thing I noticed their WR’s are open more times than the Jets WR’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will our safeties be able to cover Engram??  Probably not.

Jones coughs up the ball a lot but we can't pressure the QB well.

Giants WR's and TE's do a lot of quick hitches/button hooks.  Why don't we ever do this?  Seems like our  WR's are always running longer pattern plays.

The Giants do not have a good defense but they look like the blitz more than we do.  Can Darnold take advantage?     

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I wish we had an owner like Jerry Jones who understands the game of football. 

He may understand football, but he is a lousy GM.  The Cowboys are amongst a handful of teams that have not reached the conference championship game since 1996.  The Jets have been there three times since then.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

He may understand football, but he is a lousy GM.  The Cowboys are amongst a handful of teams that have not reached the conference championship game since 1996.  The Jets have been there three times since that time.

The Cowboys roster is loaded with talent and they have one of the best stadiums in the NFL. 

1 minute ago, Green DNA said:

aaaaand they still have won NOTHING!  

The Cowboys have played for 10 NFL Championships and have won 5, all five being Super Bowls. The Cowboys won Super Bowls VI, XII, XXVII, XXVIII and XXX. They also played in and lost Super Bowls V, X, and XIII. The franchise hasexperienced two major periods of continued success in their history.

1972-1978-1993-1994-1996 they won the Super Bowl. 

The conversation is not about the ancient history of the Cowboys, it is your statement about Jones knowing football.  They have not been in a Conference Championship game in 23 years.  I'm too lazy to look it up, but I'm pretty sure they have only won two playoff games in that time.  The Johnson dunces look the Rooney family in comparison over the same time frame.