Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Jetsbb

46 minutes ago, RobR said:

It would be nice if we ever get a head coach that can coach the entire team. Because what we're doing with all of these coordinators that don't give a crap about the other side of the ball is not working. Rex, Bowles , and now Gase could only coach half of the team.

You want that Gase magic working on both sides of the ball?

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not me false slanderous condescending accusation. 

That does sound like something I'd do. Still, you two have been playing footsie on the main forum for 2 years. Seems like some kind of extended mating ritual

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

You want that Gase magic working on both sides of the ball?

No. I want a coach that can coach the entire team from the start.

Gase is sitting there on the sidelines without a clue as to what is happening in the game. I understand delegating duties during practice but come gameday we need a Head Coach, not some glorified coordinator.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RSJ said:

This thread should be pinned

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Jason seems like a reputable guy but we are absolutely not going to pin this. We have no way of knowing where the money goes or any of that. So everyone can donate if they want. But we are very cautious here when it comes to this stuff. If I had to bet I would say that Jason will spend more than the amount he raises. I don't think he is trying to profit off of any of this. That said we are still staying out of it.  

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Sounds like we need to get your program started sooner rather than later if you’re gonna support throwing hands. DM me and let’s set something up. 

You’re leaning into this one too hard, kinda makes it obvious it got under your skin. Poor guy. ?