Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

On 11/6/2019 at 8:33 AM, The Crusher said:

Yes, stay here till we come back. But, whatever you do stay in this thread! The movement is relying on you. 

Movement? I love a good movement. When you get to be my age a good movement can make your day. I recommend black coffee and a bran muffin. Really moves the mail if you know what I mean.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Mac was a rookie gm.  We did the right think and were patient with him.  If gase was a rookie hc, we would have more patience.

Gase ran the dolphins into the ground and is now doing the same thing here.  He doesnt get the benefit of the doubt.

amazon GIF by Lore

18 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Outside of a few SOJFs, we have banded together to make this happen.  When the plane flies over the stadium on sunday, it will be a huge victory for the revolution.

It will be talked about endlessly on sports radio, it will be shown on sportscenter, sunday night football in america etc.

It will be everywhere and our message cannot be ignored anymore.  This will be the final nail in adam gases coffin.

We have done great things here and I want to thank all of you for being agents of change.

The time is near.  We are ready!

tongue help GIF

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Doubt it you are the least credible person to be vouching for anyone. 

I never said it. 

Have a Taco.

.taco GIF

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Never and for breakfast? 

A breakfast burrito...yes 

image.jpeg.35dccd62b1e98d28016807f87f0bef70.jpeg

So Taco's are garbage but a Breakfast Burrito is okay? 

stupid pic cover quotes GIF

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Who is fed up?  You and 149 friends of a wannabe hashtag influencer?  In a metropolis of 20 million people with 80,000 season ticket holders and you think that makes a point?

It does, actually.  What this feeble gesture shows is that you SOJF's are dead wrong and that anyone with common sense knows that the reason the Jets are 1-7 is because of years of bad drafts and unprecedented injuries.  That Douglas and Gase are here to fix things.  That the Patience that Le'Veon Bell asked for and you ignored shows your disloyalty and foolishness.

Hope you're proud of yourselves.  Its not easy to look that stupid.

SAR I

GFY already.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I just heard this moron on with Beningo and Evan Roberts, and it was possibly the most embarrassing segment of radio ever broadcast on WFAN. You’ve got these two chuckling halfwits (Joe and Evan), with Joe doing his tired “Oh duh pain” shtick, and then you have Evan saying the Jets are going to choose between Mike McCarthy and Lincoln Riley, but  he never stops to posit why 1. McCarthy was run out of Green Bay and now they’re contenders and 2. Why Lincoln Riley would take a massive pay cut to leave Oklahoma to coach  for a fan base that pays to hire airplanes meant to embarrass their coaches. And then the guy who funded this tries to backpedal and say “Uh, it’s about ownership too, guys.” Newsflash to that f*cking virgin, but if you have an issue with ownership, then why didn’t you hire the plane last year? Why didn’t you go after Maccagnan or Bowles or Rex, or the owners? Spoiler: it’s because you’re a f*cking man-baby who does what Manish Mehta tells you to do, you godforsaken loser-ass bitch-clown. I hope that plane catches fire and crashes through the roof of you Hyundai Excel as you’re driving to the vape store with your mom, dummy. These people embarrass the franchise and, thus, the franchise remains sh*t. Have some intestinal ******* fortitude and work to represent the fan base in a way that doesn’t reveal that you’re central jersey whites trash every day of your loser-ass life. Take your knock-off Jamal Adams jersey and asphyxiate yourself with it. Lincoln Riley. You ******* idiots.

I don't miss NY Sports Radio. I will say at this point I'm indifferent as to who the Coach is. Sure the Roster sucks and we have practice squad players on 75% of it but Gase is accountable for some of it. You know he is going to be the HC next year so all this really amounts to nothing. Way to go INCELS! YOU DID IT!

Image result for incel memes

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company