Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

34 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The hour is almost upon us.  There will be a celebration the likes of which have never been seen on this board.  Stay focused everyone.  Stay diligent.  We are close. 

7,500 hundred now must be more then 10 people wanting him gone

how many Jet fans are their in the nation? has anyone done a poll I am a willing to bet the number of people who gase gone out number the number of people that support them. The people who are defending this crap show of a team are not basing their choices on facts but on the irrational stupidity of being different. They are thinking most people that want gase gone are basing it on wins and loses but not on the fact Sam has regressed,the team does not compete or even have a game plan and are willing to accept piss poor performances from the coach

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I support the banner because it sends a message. 

I agree injuries and the OL sucks. 

But I need to see better coaching decisions and play calling from Adam Gase this season. 

I supported the hire and thought we have our own Matt Nagy or Sean McVay. 

joewilly12 

I was against it from the beginning, Gase's track record  has shown him to be what allot of people knew. He has never developed a Young QB, his vaunted offenses have been in the bottom 1/4 of the league since he has been in. The only success he has had was with older QBs in Detroit  and Denver (Kitna and Manning).

His choices this yr game planning and calls have been questionable at best and criminally negligent at the worst. But all of these things were said in Miami and I have to question the intelligence of people who wont believe their eyes with the product on the field

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Hold on SAR I I never said I wanted any of them.

Can you show me proof where I said anything remotely close to that. 

This isn't about what you said you or you believe to be true, remember that. 

I don't play that game. 

joewilly12 

But Sar does...he does not pay attention and ignores facts and likes to get passive aggressive and insult people. I a starting to believe he is bi polar or has early staged dementia

He wants to pay for the banner do it SAR get a plane it is only 2500.00 do it I would love to see it this sunday maybe it will prove you are not some internet fraud

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company