Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

2 minutes ago, CurtMart said:

We hire Casserly so he can recommend us another noob

You let the gm hiring the coach.  And the coach reports to the gm and the gm reports to the owner.

I dont know if joe douglas is the guy.  But gosh darn it set the structure up the right way and lets find out.

Thank you to all who are involved in this.  The message is getting out there.  We will not be silent and go quietly. 

FIRE ADAM GASE!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

We appreciate everything these guys are doing.  NYSF Magazine = Agents of Change.  They are at the forefront of the movement.  We support them.

54 minutes ago, static14 said:

What a stupid waste of money. 

We are in the process of getting rid of this stinkin thinkin.  We have evolved and become enlightened.  You are welcome here.  You do not need to be afraid.

Donate $10 and be an agent of change.  

1 minute ago, Jetsbb said:

Someone gave a $100 donation. Up to $1,600

Inspiring.  I wish that man would come here and post.  He has potential to be a high ranking official in the revolution.  He is a true agent of change.

Hes not posting injury excuses and pontificating about darnolds last 4 games of last year.

He is enlightened like we all are becoming.  

Just now, joewilly12 said:

$1706

JoeWilly, I officially designate you as the CFO of the revolution.  

Your financial updates are greatly appreciated.  Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Be warned this man is tricking you all into a cult... before you know it, you are going to be acolytes living in his basement wearing diapers made out of newspaper and worshipping his pet hamster Oliver. bloomfield hills wtf GIF

Come join the revolution.  There is s drink with your name on it.

C9FFF6B0-2399-410E-AEF1-B5DAF09A83AF.jpeg.085660eab3c4583c109ae02e5511e008.jpeg

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Hey man... Jim Jones is from my home town...

(Dead Serious lol) 

This isnt jonestown, its jetstown.  And the goal is to eradict whats poisoning this franchise.  And that is one adam gase.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

The hour is almost upon us.  There will be a celebration the likes of which have never been seen on this board.  Stay focused everyone.  Stay diligent.  We are close. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

This goes far beyond Gase. This is a total systemic failure of ownership, management, coaching and players. It will take 4-5 years to climb out of this morass created by bad drafting and other suspect personnel and coaching hires. 

Really, the only way to put pressure on these people is for everyone not to attend a couple of home games (and that means you don't sell the tickets either). I know that will never happen, but imagine the embarassment of showing en empty stadium on CBS

I disagree.  You fire gase and put douglas in charge.  He hires the coach.  Coach reports to douglas, douglas reports to gm.  Johnsons now cut checks and do nothing football related.

You trade the top 3 pick for extra picks.

You now have 5 picks in the 1st 3 rounds.  2 olinemen, 2 receivers, 1 rb.  You just revamped the offense in 1 offseason.

Next year, because of the trade down, you have 2 number 1s.

Its a quick fix if you follow my plan.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

Isn't Douglas already the GM?

I get what you're saying, but you have to hit on all those picks, which has not been a strong point for many years. 

Teams that go worst to first usually have some base of talent that the draft/fee agency supplements. I don't see that here.

he is the Gm but he is under gase.  Gase hired him and does not report to him.  We need to give Douglas the keys to the kingdom.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

This thread should be deleted. 

SAR I

Arrrgghh!!  My takes are lame and stale.  Get off my lawn!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

$2216

Image result for plane flying banner gifs

Truly amazing we have raised this much money in just a few days.  The IQ of the jet fan is at an all time high.  The term "idiot jet fan" has been vanquished.  

Keep it up fellas!  We are doing great work here!!!  Its only a matter of time now.

37 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

We accomplished our 1st goal.  Congrats to all of us that will not go quietly into the night.  This is the first victory of many.

The revolution has only just begun.  Look what weve accomplished in such a short time. 

But this is only the beginning.  Dont forget how you felt last sunday at 4:00pm.  

We must be cautious.  The SOJFs are lurking around every corner and they would like nothing more then to see Adam Gase have another opportunity next year to run this franchise further into the ground.

We are enlightened now.  We wil not stop until our hands are washed of one adam gase.

1 hour ago, Creepy Lurker said:

If that slug Leo plays well, it just solidified how horrible out OL and protection calls are. No one is coaching him up. He didn’t put there effort in and is a jag. Sure it helps make Gase look worse but I don’t think as much as you think. Leo has Leo to blame for his shortcomings. 

In leonard williams giants debut he had..........no sacks.

Getting a 3rd for williams is an all time heist.  The guy stinks.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SR24 said:

How does this happen after 8 games but Mac got like 5 years here with no billboards or planes lol 

Mac was a rookie gm.  We did the right think and were patient with him.  If gase was a rookie hc, we would have more patience.

Gase ran the dolphins into the ground and is now doing the same thing here.  He doesnt get the benefit of the doubt.

Outside of a few SOJFs, we have banded together to make this happen.  When the plane flies over the stadium on sunday, it will be a huge victory for the revolution.

It will be talked about endlessly on sports radio, it will be shown on sportscenter, sunday night football in america etc.

It will be everywhere and our message cannot be ignored anymore.  This will be the final nail in adam gases coffin.

We have done great things here and I want to thank all of you for being agents of change.

The time is near.  We are ready!

• Upvote 1

Jason from hackensack is flying the plane over the west side of manhattan today.  Can someone in the revolution get some video of this today.

Around 1:30pm - 2:00pm today.

It will say: Fire Adam Gase Now!

Its happening today guys.  Get ready!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I just heard this moron on with Beningo and Evan Roberts, and it was possibly the most embarrassing segment of radio ever broadcast on WFAN. You’ve got these two chuckling halfwits (Joe and Evan), with Joe doing his tired “Oh duh pain” shtick, and then you have Evan saying the Jets are going to choose between Mike McCarthy and Lincoln Riley, but  he never stops to posit why 1. McCarthy was run out of Green Bay and now they’re contenders and 2. Why Lincoln Riley would take a massive pay cut to leave Oklahoma to coach  for a fan base that pays to hire airplanes meant to embarrass their coaches. And then the guy who funded this tries to backpedal and say “Uh, it’s about ownership too, guys.” Newsflash to that f*cking virgin, but if you have an issue with ownership, then why didn’t you hire the plane last year? Why didn’t you go after Maccagnan or Bowles or Rex, or the owners? Spoiler: it’s because you’re a f*cking man-baby who does what Manish Mehta tells you to do, you godforsaken loser-ass bitch-clown. I hope that plane catches fire and crashes through the roof of you Hyundai Excel as you’re driving to the vape store with your mom, dummy. These people embarrass the franchise and, thus, the franchise remains sh*t. Have some intestinal ******* fortitude and work to represent the fan base in a way that doesn’t reveal that you’re central jersey whites trash every day of your loser-ass life. Take your knock-off Jamal Adams jersey and asphyxiate yourself with it. Lincoln Riley. You ******* idiots.

Have some cheese w/that whine.  And thanks for listening to joe.  We appreciate your support.

We have done it agents of change.  This is out finest hour.  Rejoice and please post any pics or vids you can get.

• Thumb Down 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

Enjoy five seasons of Brian Schottenheimer, you meatball

Hahaha.  You and the last few of the SOJFs have to be so miserable change is coming.

HAHAHAHA

• Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The irony here is that this plane nonsense is the most SOJF sh*t ever. 

Nope.  The revolution has brought to light who the SOJFs are.  They are fans like you who are ok w/ losing.  They are fans like you who are ok w/ the worst coach in the nfl.  They are fans like you who sit on ur ass and do nothing when change is needed.

Real jet fans are back!!!!!  SOJFs like you are a dying breed.  

Pics and vids of the plane please.  This is a joyous moment for us!!

• Thumb Down 2

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

$2640 

The plane flying the banner sends a message if anything its not an automatic firing because it happens. 

The Johnson brothers and Adam Gase need to know fans aren't happy with the football situation. 

What else can be done as many have said they already paid for tickets and will not boycott games. ( I agree with them as I sat out Kotite 1-15 every game until 00:00 on the clock) 

They have a bunch of money left over after the plane.  They said they will put it to go use.  I am assuming billboards and more are coming.

We are being heard.  This is a turning point in Jet fandom.  Glad most of us are in on this.  The "idiot jet fan" moniker is no longer.  We really have smartened up as a fan base and we will not stand for losing.

Great job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

EI3uMDIXkAA6ATY?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Barry, bless your soul.  It is a beautiful thing.  We Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

I see both sides of this argument, and I don't want to come off like a douche, but how can you say this is a turning point in Jet Fandom?

We did the same thing for Idzik, and you can argue we are in an even worse position than we were then.

What do you believe will change with this?  yes I agree, it shows we want our voices heard, but do you think anything substantial comes out of this, because I dont.

I think whether people want Gase gone, or believe its injuries or inheriting a bad roster, we all agree we as a fan base deserve better, but I cant just agree this is a defining moment for us as a fan.

Its the moment we decided that we will not go quietly into the night.

Its the moment we decided that we have the right gm in place and now is the time to give him full control and let him pick the coach.

Its the moment that is going to get adam gase fired(along with the drubbing we will receive on Sunday at the hands of the giants).

• Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Such a terrible look 

What a beautiful site.  We got a clear, beautiful day in the city for all to see as well.  What a job guys!!  What a job!!

The time is almost near.  We are close.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

26 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Such a terrible look 

The revolution is everywhere.  We got an enlightened one on top of a bridge getting us this footage.  Risking life and limb for the cause.

Hats off to you sir.  What an excellent job.  There is a video coordinator position here with your name on it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SR24 said:

This is such a joke just another embarrassing day to be a Jets fan

This banner has really gotten to the SOJFs.  They are out in full force.  We will not be deterred.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Oh man, the "Fire Idzik guys" are back and they are gonna claim another victory!!!

LOL what a joke.  Get another hobby, fellas.

Same Old Jet Fans.  You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.  We must be cautious.

11 minutes ago, Eaton Beaver said:

As the self anointed Leader of this Revolution, you should lead by example! Donate enough to meet the goal, show your commitment, maybe people would believe you then.

giphy.gif

We dont make our financials public.  Did you do your part?

3 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Message to the "Revolution". This is what your fearless leader said in January:

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/142572-im-starting-to-be-more-positive/?do=findComment&comment=3964893

He doesn't have the answers either. 

thank you for stating the fact I never wanted any part of adam gase.  And I now have an answer:

SJM-L-49ERS-0923-76.jpg.3b9f107fc96e21a7bcd59030e016d6a2.jpg  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company