Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

20 minutes ago, SAR I said:

What exactly do you think I'm talking about?

The same week the Raiders eke out a measly 1 win better than .500 and have fans staying late after games and high-fiving the management that is ripping their hearts out and moving the team 600 miles and 9 hours away, New York Jets fans fly a plane trying to humiliate their own team.  Raider fans deserve a team in Oakland.  Jets fans like you?  You deserve a lifetime ban from MetLife Stadium.  Not that you spend the money to attend games anyway, who are we kidding.

It's disgusting.  I'm ashamed to be a Jets fan today.  Kotite and the Buttfumble don't come close to how you airplane clowns embarrassed the fanbase.  Not the team; the fanbase.  All because some rank amateurs keep trying in vain to become social media influencers and monetize a hashtag.  You have been played like a fiddle for the fools you are. 

SAR I

Who would spend money to attend this sh*t show? 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Here’s what I can’t reconcile: we’ve had a decade of this—

Idzik is horrible! 
Idzik is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!
Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Bowles is horrible!

Bowles is horrible! 
Bowles is horrible! 

Hey, why isn’t Adam Gase winning games? 

Because he is also horrible. Franchise altogether is pathetic

24 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The same 18,000 season ticket holders who write checks to the Jets every year who understand fully that NFL fandom means you suck for 10 years to have a shot at a Super Bowl for 3 years.

And say thank you.  After all, we're the ones who put tickets up on Stubhub for a-la-carte fans to buy at a discount.

SAR I

I havent been to a game in yrs. Thanks though. Spending hundreds of dollars to see dog sh*t. Im good.

• Haha 2

lmao I froze my ass off watching them blow a chance at the playoffs in buffalo. Last game i went to. I still watch them on tv every week. Im not shelling out money to see garbage them when there's  a better view from my couch. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company