Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

1 hour ago, Creepy Lurker said:

If that slug Leo plays well, it just solidified how horrible out OL and protection calls are. No one is coaching him up. He didn’t put there effort in and is a jag. Sure it helps make Gase look worse but I don’t think as much as you think. Leo has Leo to blame for his shortcomings. 

Leo will get sacks because the giants have good pass rushers

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Takes a real genius to figure out that dumping salary and installing a 21 year old quarterback was going to lead to a lot of losing. 

The banner guys were opportunists and embarrassed themselves. There is no groundswell of like-minded fans.  Outside of a handful of gullible whiners, we are smart enough to know what’s going on.  Rebuilding isn’t fun.  Deal with it. 

SAR I

The only one embarrassing himself is you. Gase is an abomination.

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yup. If healthy, with Darnold being for real, with Mosley coming back, with Mims contributing, with Adams back, with Gregg Williams defense improving.  

Instead, trades, opt-outs, injuries, a dozen players are out and our backups and third stringers can’t compete.  All the improvements aren’t on the field.  

SAR I

Punted twice on 4 and 1 in the first 5 minutes of the game. First time that has happened on 26 years

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The receivers dropping the ball shouldn't even be on an NFL field, they are developmental players rushed into emergency duty.

Give me an answer:  Kyle Shanahan.  Brilliant offensive mind.  Same roster, same injuries.  What's the Jets record today?  

SAR I

We would have won against Denver for sure. I also think the team is more focused and prepared every game. We were never going to be a winning record team this season, only an idiot would think we were based on last season with much harder this one is but Sam would not look like the disaster he has, we wouldn't be punting on 4th and 1, and we wouldn't be running and 2nd and forever. 

Gase is a freaking nightmare.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company