Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This isnt jonestown, its jetstown.  And the goal is to eradict whats poisoning this franchise.  And that is one adam gase.

This goes far beyond Gase. This is a total systemic failure of ownership, management, coaching and players. It will take 4-5 years to climb out of this morass created by bad drafting and other suspect personnel and coaching hires. 

Really, the only way to put pressure on these people is for everyone not to attend a couple of home games (and that means you don't sell the tickets either). I know that will never happen, but imagine the embarassment of showing en empty stadium on CBS

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I disagree.  You fire gase and put douglas in charge.  He hires the coach.  Coach reports to douglas, douglas reports to gm.  Johnsons now cut checks and do nothing football related.

You trade the top 3 pick for extra picks.

You now have 5 picks in the 1st 3 rounds.  2 olinemen, 2 receivers, 1 rb.  You just revamped the offense in 1 offseason.

Next year, because of the trade down, you have 2 number 1s.

Its a quick fix if you follow my plan.

Isn't Douglas already the GM?

I get what you're saying, but you have to hit on all those picks, which has not been a strong point for many years. 

Teams that go worst to first usually have some base of talent that the draft/fee agency supplements. I don't see that here.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company