Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

37 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I just heard this moron on with Beningo and Evan Roberts, and it was possibly the most embarrassing segment of radio ever broadcast on WFAN. You’ve got these two chuckling halfwits (Joe and Evan), with Joe doing his tired “Oh duh pain” shtick, and then you have Evan saying the Jets are going to choose between Mike McCarthy and Lincoln Riley, but  he never stops to posit why 1. McCarthy was run out of Green Bay and now they’re contenders and 2. Why Lincoln Riley would take a massive pay cut to leave Oklahoma to coach  for a fan base that pays to hire airplanes meant to embarrass their coaches. And then the guy who funded this tries to backpedal and say “Uh, it’s about ownership too, guys.” Newsflash to that f*cking virgin, but if you have an issue with ownership, then why didn’t you hire the plane last year? Why didn’t you go after Maccagnan or Bowles or Rex, or the owners? Spoiler: it’s because you’re a f*cking man-baby who does what Manish Mehta tells you to do, you godforsaken loser-ass bitch-clown. I hope that plane catches fire and crashes through the roof of you Hyundai Excel as you’re driving to the vape store with your mom, dummy. These people embarrass the franchise and, thus, the franchise remains sh*t. Have some intestinal ******* fortitude and work to represent the fan base in a way that doesn’t reveal that you’re central jersey whites trash every day of your loser-ass life. Take your knock-off Jamal Adams jersey and asphyxiate yourself with it. Lincoln Riley. You ******* idiots.

I hope the plane happens. It will get the team amped, and with Herndon and Beachum looking likely to play we stand a fighting chance if the team rallies around their coach. 

This plane may get Gase an extension. 

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The irony here is that this plane nonsense is the most SOJF sh*t ever. 

149 incels doth not a revolution make. 

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Not for nuthin', but this has been the only meaningful protest so far. How many of us gave up season tickets, going to games, or purchasing team merchandise? Betcha few, if any. Lots of folks talk a good game, but not many will withhold their money to make a point. At least this desperation move shows that we're fed up, and it's getting us some media attention, which is better than simply b*tching about things on the forum.

....or 149 friends of the owner donated an average of $18 each because they're trying to get a hashtag off the ground and earn money as social influencers off of the backs of naive, pathetic SOJF's.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Not for nuthin', but this has been the only meaningful protest so far. How many of us gave up season tickets, going to games, or purchasing team merchandise? Betcha few, if any. Lots of folks talk a good game, but not many will withhold their money to make a point. At least this desperation move shows that we're fed up, and it's getting us some media attention, which is better than simply b*tching about things on the forum.

Who is fed up?  You and 149 friends of a wannabe hashtag influencer?  In a metropolis of 20 million people with 80,000 season ticket holders and you think that makes a point?

It does, actually.  What this feeble gesture shows is that you SOJF's are dead wrong and that anyone with common sense knows that the reason the Jets are 1-7 is because of years of bad drafts and unprecedented injuries.  That Douglas and Gase are here to fix things.  That the Patience that Le'Veon Bell asked for and you ignored shows your disloyalty and foolishness.

Hope you're proud of yourselves.  Its not easy to look that stupid.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I with all due respect don't be telling people how to spend their fun money. 

$18 is 2 packs of cigarettes or a bagel and coffee for a week who cares. 

joewilly12 

It's not the money.  Its the amount of people.

149 Jets fans?  There must be 7 million of us in a metropolis of 20 million.  149 people?  This isn't a revolution.  It's stupidity.  Smart people know what's going on.  It has nothing to do with Adam Gase. 

SAR I

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Its quality over quantity. 

For a fanbase consumed with avoiding shame and embarrassment, today's events are as shameful and embarrassing as it gets.  You just made Mets fans look classy.  Not easy to do.

Now that I know how inexpensive it is to fund a plane, I may spend $2,500 myself and put up a banner this Sunday that says:

COACH GASE:  TRUE JETS FANS SUPPORT YOU - ACCEPT OUR APOLOGY FOR THE IDIOTS WHO DON'T.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

With all due respect SAR I 

Thats your choice your money your business how you spend it. 

My stance is the banner sends a message puts someone on notice by some fans not all. 

I think you should do it and make sure you have SAR I put on the banner. 

Maybe they can also fit your PLAYOFF GUARANTEE on their as well. 

joewilly12 

You know all those great head coaches that you say you want instead of Coach Gase?  McCarthy, Harbaugh, Riley, Meyer?

They're seeing this.  After 8 games.  4 of them down to your 3rd string quarterback. 

None of them would come here, ever.  Whatever slight chance the Jets had on that top tier talent just went out the window with this quintessential SOJF gesture.  No head coach would want to put his reputation and his family through a pathetic assault like this.

Like I said, you just earned Coach Gase an extension.  Good job.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hold on SAR I I never said I wanted any of them.

Can you show me proof where I said anything remotely close to that. 

This isn't about what you said you or you believe to be true, remember that. 

I don't play that game. 

joewilly12 

You miss the point.  If you support ousting Gase after 8 games, 4 of which he had no quarterback, 5 of which he had no offensive line, then you are asking for someone better to replace him, right?

Well, there are going to be 9 NFL teams looking for head coaches this February and after a terrible gesture like this the Jets would be able to attract Candidate #9 on the pecking order.  Someone else's position coach.  Good job.  I hope the 149 of you had a fun few minutes.  It just cost us, bigtime.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I support the banner because it sends a message. 

I agree injuries and the OL sucks. 

But I need to see better coaching decisions and play calling from Adam Gase this season. 

I supported the hire and thought we have our own Matt Nagy or Sean McVay. 

joewilly12 

I respect that of course, we all want the team to improve.

Note that Nagy can't overcome a bad quarterback, even his stud RB can't find running room.  Note that McVay is struggling this season, Goff has regressed and, again, its setting the whole offense back.  The NFC Super Bowl favorites likely won't make the playoffs at all.

Point is, Darnold is 21 years old, got hit with a month-long illness, and (IMO) still hasn't fully recovered.  That alone is enough to cause a 4-12 team to open 1-7, just the QB playing poorly can have that impact.  But layer atop that the injuries specifically to the OL and LB squads.  Layer atop that the loss of the two biggest receiving weapons in Enunwa and Herndon.  Its a mess, a mess that is out of Gase's control.  Step back and really look at it.

SAR I

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Lol. What a waste of money. 

Yes, because they only gained 149 followers which was the objective anyway.

These aren't passionate fans; these are really weak opportunists.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This banner has really gotten to the SOJFs.  They are out in full force.  We will not be deterred.  

You just lost 62-7. 

You are Dan Marino, just now figuring out that it's time to retire.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Joe Willie said:

You really have no clue, do you? Instead of promoting uncorroborated conspiracy theories and posting meaningless drivel, you should look on the field. There, you'll see a schmuck of a HC and any number of poor excuses for professional football players. There, you'll see an organization that's incapable of winning, not just because of poor drafts, but because it hires people who are incompetent and it has no standard of excellence at all. Gase was an obvious loser in Miami, yet these idiots hired him because he sold them a bill of goods and they bought it. Gase just about hammers in a screw, so fixing things plainly is not his strong point. 

As for patience, I have none left after 51 years of losing. As for disloyalty and foolishness ... you may just want to look in the mirror.

COACH GASE:  ON BEHALF OF LOYAL JETS FANS WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE ACTIONS OF A FEW IDIOTS

SAR I

• Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, Joe Willie said:

TO ALL REAL JETS FANS ... WE REGRET HAVING AMONGST OUR MINIONS THE A$$-LICKING SYCOPHANTS WHO THINK ADAM GASE IS QUALIFIED TO REMAIN AS HC. 

Epic backfire. You even have the beat writers supporting Gase.  Morons. 

That said, I thank you. Gase my get an extension when the players rally to support him. 

SAR I

1 hour ago, JetsYanks13 said:

What a beautiful site! The fans sending this message is the only way to get the owners attention!

No, it's more like 149 Jets fans embarrassed 7 million Jets fans today.

1 idiot with a measly $2,500 just humiliated the franchise even further, and all because he has some dream of being a social media influencer.  And those of you who he duped?  You got what you deserved.  A whole lot of nothing.  No buzz.  No press.  Even the beat writers are against this.

Morons.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Yeah, just like Bowles got an extension ... look where that got him. Gase is a travesty, and he's in good company head coaching-wise for the Jets. The ONLY reason he might stay is that CJ won't admit that he made a mistake in the first place because his ego is enormous. As for the beat writers supporting Gase, they have to do it if they want to retain access to the locker room.

Those are a sad pile of excuses for today's behavior.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

SAR I

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Now I hope we keep Adam Gase; just to watch these f*cking losers, one of whom is still a**mad that Maccagnan was fired into the sun, squirm.

Talk about an epic backfire.  This stunt may actually rally the team around Gase, he'll win a few games, and then he'll keep his job.

Awesome.

SAR I

6 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

You do realize you are trying to reason with people that idolize Joe Benigno.

firstrow-zpsdb840990.jpg

div2_zpsmer2ihf2.jpg

div1_zpsraxcvkt3.jpg

The moment SAR realizes he can fly a banner himself, directly message Christopher Johnson and Coach Gase, no publicity or gofundme needed, won't cost a dime.

CHRISTOPHER:  WE SUPPORT YOU
ADAM: INJURIES AREN'T YOUR FAULT
LE'VEON: YES TO LOYALTY AND PATIENCE.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

There isn't a NY Jets fan on this planet that isn't pissed about the way this season has gone. 

So what people donate money to sound off.

The banner that flew today is all over the TV and internet. 

Billboards,airplane banners make no difference the Johnsons will do what the Johnsons want. 

Just win some damn games and don't lose so ugly and none of this would be happening. 

joewilly12 

All Jets fans are pissed about the way this season has gone.

7,000,000 fans blame random acts of God, like disease and injury, and feel bad for everyone from the security guard to the owner in Florham Park.

And then there are 149 SOJF's who blame the head coach.

SAR I

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I

More realistically get a shirt made tomorrow  I SUPPORT ADAM GASE wear it to the game on Sunday so everyone can see it. 

Let us know how that all works out for you. 

Stay safe. 

joewilly12 

The good news is, I don't sit with 149 idiots.  I sit with smart people. 

But someone has to un-do the nasty gesture pulled off today.  That ill conceived publicity stunt just cost us some important free agents, coordinators, position coaches, and front office executives.  No one wants to work for a team whose fans would attack them so unreasonably and so publicly, humiliate their families.  This is a disgusting, shameful day. 

You've got Raiders fans who are about to lose their franchise to Las Vegas in a few weeks and they're staying an hour after the game ended high-fiving their head coach who is a measly 1 game over .500.  And you've got Jets fans with an ownership that is committed to the region, has lowered ticket prices, has spent a gazillion dollars on free agents, and you won't even give them the benefit of the doubt when our injury report is larger than an NFL roster. 

SAR I

8 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Hardly a sad pile excuses from a fanbase that's tired of perennial losing, mismanagement, and incompetence. 

Oh, you want to talk "big picture" now, do you?

Then leave Adam Gase and his family alone.  He's only been here a few months.  He isn't the reason you have had 50 years of lousy football. 

And if I were the owner of this team?  After today's behavior, I don't know why I'd spend my money trying to please the likes of you.  Maybe the losers in Flushing have the right idea.  Play the billionaire victim, blame Madoff, spend nothing.

SAR I

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I  Did you watch the Raiders game last night they have a lot to look forward too David Carr is back, so many rookies playing well and the D was awesome,did I mention all the WR's and that TE....They are 5-4 we are 1-7. 

Maybe if the NY Jets play as well as the Raiders and they win some games Adam Gase can take a victory lap hopefully he does it this Sunday.

joewilly12 

The fans in Oakland are losing their team!  Las Vegas is 600 miles and 9 hours away.  "A lot to look forward to?"  As a fanbase?  Really?

What you don't get is that THESE are the times you're supposed to stand up and SUPPORT the team.  The extenuating circumstances are so vast it's got to be the most dire injury situation this team has ever faced in their 60 year history.  This is the time for Jets fans to step back, see what's going on, and feel bad for all the staff in Florham Park who work tirelessly to build a team for us, the fans.  This is the time to show prospective free agents, coordinators, position coaches, and front office executives around the league that we are a reasonable, intelligent fanbase.

Instead, we look like a bunch of stupid idiots.  Because that's what some of you are. 

SAR I

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

No but Gase is the reason we have had 9 weeks of lousy football

Yes, Adam Gase designed an offseason program designed to get his quarterback mononucleosis and his experienced backup an ACL, killing any chance at success in our first 4 games.

Then Adam Gase figured out a way to get 5 of his ILB's hurt and get 4 of his OL'men to play new positions while starting a rookie at LT.

Go fly a kite.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Vic Fangio, who sucks, is winning games with Brandon Allen at qb

Your star running back puts up a video pleading for loyalty and patience.  And a few days later some hashtag opportunists fly a banner designed to humiliate a coach who has been here a few months.  The rat fans that infested Giants Stadium gleefully following their pied piper are responsible for this, not the good fans of MetLife Stadium. 

The Jets are going to find that out.  You can crawl back into that hole you came out of and never show your faces again.  Pathetic.

SAR I

3 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

It's more like 7 million jet fans realize Gase is terrible and want him fired. And 149 SOJF homers blindly defend him.

Can u name 1 good thing that Gase has done since he's been the head coach? (Besides getting rid of Macc) I can't.

Is darnold progressing or regressing? Hes Regressing

How has Gase helped a struggling darnold?  He hasnt

Is the o line progressing or regressing as a unit? There Regressing

Is Leveon Bell having a career year? Yes, a career low in every statistical category

Have you seen Gase make any in game adjustments? I havent

Have you seen Gase give up and pack it in mid game? Yes, atleast twice.

I think he's lost the locker room. Or worse I don't think he ever had it. I don't think the players ever bought in to him or his system. 

Time to get rid of this clown

This could be the most ignorant post in the history of JN.

How much fun it must be, pretending to live in a world where the Jets haven't lost 14 of 22 starters over the course of 8 weeks  including 2 NFL quarterbacks for the first 4.

So easy to judge an offensive line that has 1 starter left out of 5.  So easy to judge a quarterback who went 4-12 with Quincy Enunwa and Chris Herndon and now has neither.  So easy to make adjustments when you have 1 healthy ILB.  So easy to win games with an expansion roster.

It's truly unbelievable.  How stupid some of you are.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Gase's family has nothing to do with this. The guy who elected to kick a 55 yard FG into the wind on 4th down, and who decided to call a run up the middle on 3rd and 12 , is the problem and has everything to do with this. Gase lacks coaching talent, plain and simple. And, if you are defending WJ and CJ, then you deserve everything you get from this team, which is a big, fat nothing! #nomorebrownnosers.

I have no idea who you are.  You are one of those SOJF losers who love to play the victim, show up only when we lose, get your rocks off and nut on the hurt feelings of real Jets fans.

Go back to your failed social media.  Fly another plane.  The press got it right.  You failed.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Just now, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I'm trying to ask you what's the argument for keeping Adam Gase? What does he do well in your eyes? The  Injury excuse is just that. An excuse. Give me something besides injuries.

And there you have it.  The "I'm bored with the truth, its a fresh news cycle, give me a new take, an exciting take, give me something fresh!"

The injuries happened and the injured players haven't returned.  So, sorry, it's the same cold take, it's the same boring story.  This isn't a movie.  This isn't fiction.  This is the real world.  When you lose half your starters to injury you can't win.  Hell, if your quarterback doesn't play well you can't win.  McVay and Nagy are rising stars last year, what's wrong this year?  Did they take stupid pills?  Lose their skills?  Or are their quarterbacks playing poorly?  Shanahan was a bust last year, now he's headed to Canton.   Why?  Suddenly he's an offensive genius when last year he could only win 4 games?

Grow up. 

SAR I

3 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Plainly, you're as much of loser as Gase. Enjoy your dingleberries

Enjoy the whopping 149 incremental Twitter followers and 2 minutes of fame.  It's already forgotten.  And you hurt the team when they asked for your help.  You're not a fan.  You're a sad victim.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

What are you talking about did you read any of the comments? 

Gase is terrible as spelled out above

Gase has had a healthy quarterback for 4 games.  And you want him fired. 

You can’t make this up. 

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

So you can't name 1 thing Adam Gase does good?

Yet you defend him so strongly because of injuries....

Jets have 16 players on injured reserve.

Seahawks have 18

Texans have 16

Chargers have 16

Panthers have 14

Why aren't they dumpster fires?

The Yankees has 24 players on injured reserve. Why weren’t they dumpster fires?

Because they had a competent GM and strong scouting staff providing a deep roster.  The Jets had Mike Maccagnan. You know, the guy we fired already. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe Willie said:

No, it's people like YOU who aren't the fans. It's people like YOU who hurt the team by playing Pollyanna. It's people like YOU who help to keep us a laughingstock by supporting blatant incompetence, and then having the temerity to justify that support. It's sad and pathetic.

You embarrassed yourself and the fans today and humiliated a coach and his family without justification.  You should be ashamed. 

SAR I

22 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Gase didn't need us to humiliate him ... he's been doing that to himself all season long.

You embarrassed the fans today.  Not the coach, not the organization.  It's the fans you made look bad today.

The Jets beat writers think you're an idiot.  You gained a whopping 149 followers.  Your YouTube video has 48 views.  What an amazing success.

SAR I

26 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Let me ask you this - are you convinced Gase is a good coach?

Absolutely not.  Similarly, you can't be convinced that he's a bad coach.  He might be Rich Kotite II.  He might be Kyle Shanahan II.  You can make the case for both.  Only one way to find out.  Next season when, God willing, the starters are healthy and Joe Douglas has had a chance to address our areas of weakness.

SAR I

38 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

I disagree. Notwithstanding injuries, how do you justify bad play calling? A 55 yard FG into the wind on 4th down? Runs up the middle on 3rd and long yardage? The epic failures to use clock management wisely or at all? Gase wouldn't know a time-out if it smacked him in the face. No, it's beyond injuries. If he had made good moves, even if unsuccessful, then the injuries might be an excuse. But, not here. He's a lousy HC who has proved his severe lack of even minimal ability, which was plainly evident in Miami. He has to go; otherwise, we will be stuck with the same bad play calling for the next 2 years. Is that what you want? I should hope not.

When you put down the glue you're sniffing you'll realize that the Jets have injuries that affect how Adam Gase calls a game.

Until then, enjoy the windmills you are chasing.

SAR I

40 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Here's the thing...

It's not just that they're losing - I can understand not finding ways to win games under the circumstances.

They look hapless and completely non-competitive.  They are getting worse, not better.

We've seen plenty of teams lose but I've never seen a team this sloppy and unorganized.

You've never seen a team this decimated by injuries.  And they're concentrated on specific squads, that's what makes it even worse.  ILB's, OL, and especially Receiver.

Enunwa and Herndon over the middle.  Crowder in the slot.  Bell out of the backfield.  Robbie downtown.  That was the reason we were going to compete for a playoff spot.  That's 5 formidable receiving options, and Darnold most comfortable with Quincy and Herndon.

Take Enunwa and Herndon out of the mix and there is nothing that a D is afraid of and nothing a D can't neutralize.  Throw the porous OL atop that and it's a disaster for Darnold.  No time, no open targets, game over.

SAR I

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company