Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Just now, Integrity28 said:

How about I donate the money to vets/kids. They punch themselves in the dick. Everyone wins.

That’s next level

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Any truth to the rumor you cant afford a shirt or a donation to the fund thats why you are so against all this. 

I own *multiple* shirts, buddy

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

$1155

Losers. Every one of them. They deserve to lose.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane   $20 donated on your behalf. :rl:

*just kidding I will use my own name. 

Joe, those are bingo vouchers that you can use only on the grounds of the facility to buy extra jello, or maybe a plastic comb. Unfortunately, they don’t have much value outside of Shady Pines, my man.

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

^^ front runner for next year JN captain. 

0.0% chance, but 98.7% chance we’re hiring the Bengals assistant kicking instructor as head coach because of people like him. 

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

$2472

joewilly12, in February: “YES WE HIRED DAVE CAMPO FINALLY A REAL COACH #sweaty”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SR24 said:

How does this happen after 8 games but Mac got like 5 years here with no billboards or planes lol 

Manish Inception 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Lol like Todd Bowles would even take Chris Johnson’s phone call 

38 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Anyone remember how the fundraising went last time? I thought the $ was higher, sooner, last time but I could be wrong.

Well, those brain geniuses got such excellent ROI last time I’d imagine it cut into their enthusiasm this time around. 

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hahaha.  You and the last few of the SOJFs have to be so miserable change is coming.

HAHAHAHA

The irony here is that this plane nonsense is the most SOJF sh*t ever. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Nope.  The revolution has brought to light who the SOJFs are.  They are fans like you who are ok w/ losing.  They are fans like you who are ok w/ the worst coach in the nfl.  They are fans like you who sit on ur ass and do nothing when change is needed.

Real jet fans are back!!!!!  SOJFs like you are a dying breed.  

Pics and vids of the plane please.  This is a joyous moment for us!!

Aren’t you like 67 years old?

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets organization was already being laughed at way before the banner, where the hell you been this season. The banner is the on the fans who supported it they have a right and they have choices but the banner is nothing compared to what was done by the entire organization players, coaches,management you name it whoever is part of the 1-7 record last place in the AFC East thats pathetic. Especially to the loyal fans who have PSL's and season tickets and show up at home games. 

And Adam Gase did all of this in ten months? Wow, he’s more powerful than I suspected. Let me go back and check all of our 12-4 records over  the past ten years to remember the good old days pre-Gase. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Adam Gase was hired to change things here...what changed we have regressed we were a better team with Todd Bowles as the HC (choking as i'm saying that)

He’s been here for ten minutes. You go.

• Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

I have no idea who you are.  You are one of those SOJF losers who love to play the victim, show up only when we lose, get your rocks off and nut on the hurt feelings of real Jets fans.

Go back to your failed social media.  Fly another plane.  The press got it right.  You failed.

SAR I

I must say, I was shocked to see how hard the media pushed back against the plane dopes. It would have been personally advantageous for any of them to jump on the “fire Gase” trolling  bandwagon, but they were all pretty unified in their disgust toward the plane stunt. These guys are in that locker room all week, too. You’d think if the team was grumbling about Gase, or if any of them had quit, these beat guys would be inclined to offer that information up this week, but no. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Joe Willie said:

I don't find it shocking at all. The beat guys need regular access, and need to maintain good relations with the players and management in order to do their jobs properly. If any of them had agreed with the plane event publicly (even though they might agree with it privately), then it's likely they would have been persona non grata in the locker room.

The beat guys haven’t had access to the Jets since Maccagnan was fired. If anyone has a legitimate grievance toward Gase and should want to see him fired, it’d be the guys who rely on clicks to feed their families. The easiest way to gain access is by finding a set of disgruntled players who’d like to anonymously air their grievances, but none of those players has emerged, which is almost surprising. 

• Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

call good plays

Which play calls would make up for losing 3/5ths of your offensive line, your #1 WR, your #1 TE, your #1 QB and your #2 QB?

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Excuses.  Nothing but sad excuses for a failed media campaign, a complete misread of the fanbase.

Suggest you take your plane and your troll act to Buffalo.  Perhaps the unwashed blue collar masses up there will fulfill your need to profit from the most gullible fans in New York.

SAR I

To be fair, Buffalo fans are far less tolerant of nonsense than Jets fan are. Those are salt of the earth people up there with nothing else going on. Jets fans, for some strange reason, have an odd sense of entitlement.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No doubt @T0mShane showed up after hours and scoured the FREE pile with a flashlight loading everything he could into his awaiting Uber. 

lol

34 minutes ago, SAR I said:

+1

Amateur social media opportunist and a handful of delusional fans upset about 50 years of disappointment take it out on a head coach who is with the team a few months and has had exactly 4 games with an NFL caliber quarterback.  It's idiotic.

Time and time again, they don't get us.  Fireman Ed, In-Stadium PA Staff, Beningo WFAN, they all get it wrong.  This stunt proves it further.  149 people out of 80,000 season ticket holders and 7 million NYC metro fans.  That's nobody.  Nobody agrees with this "I'm dying....the Jets are killing me.....the Jets are dysfunctional...." narrative that the media has created.  Smart people realize we're a hard working team decimated by injury halfway through a rebuild towards consistent success.  Smart people realize the media is trying to play us for clicks.  We're the most intelligent fanbase in New York (see article posted last week), we're not a bunch of blue collar drunks from Queens anymore. 

Manish and these plane morons should see this rather clearly now. 

SAR I

Here’s what I can’t reconcile: we’ve had a decade of this from the fans—

Tannenbaum is horrible!

Tannenbaum is horrible!

Tannenbaum is horrible!

Idzik is horrible! 
Idzik is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!
Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Bowles is horrible!

Bowles is horrible! 
Bowles is horrible! 

Hey, why isn’t Adam Gase winning games? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

None of them had a franchise QB, except Gase who supposedly does. 

Maccagnan opted to support the alleged “franchise QB” by drafting a bunch of safeties and nose tackles.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

How did Bill Parcells turn things around after Kotite?

By being Bill Parcells and doing to the Jets what he did with the Giants, Cowboys, and Patriots.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Joe Willie said:

With all due respect, is any of that untrue? WJ and CJ keep hiring the same type of inept GMs in the hope that the results will be different. That's a definition of insanity, and has contributed greatly to where we are today. Jets fans who care are tired of such moronic moves.

The point is that there was no human alive who was going to walk in the door back in January who was going to fix this team by now. The damage had already been done and anyone who looked at this team objectively knew it was going to be a multiple-year project to get it straightened out. Adam Gase may well suck at his job, but holding him up as THE reason the Jets are where they are today is absurd, and you’d have to imagine that other prospective coaches around the league know it and will look to avoid a similar fate. 

Honest question: you’re a 45 year old guy who has worked his entire adult life to get a crack at a head coaching job, and the following jobs open up next year: the Jets, Giants, Cowboys, Jaguars, Falcons, Redskins, and Browns. Which one of those are you taking? And which one of those would you avoid like it’s laden with plague rats? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Exactly! And, that's the kind of HC we need.

They don’t exist anymore other than Belichick or Payton, and those guys ain’t available 

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I till can’t even believe this. It’s like the top rated QB prospect (Darnold) falling into our laps was a huge slap in the face by the football gods just to f*ck with us. We finally get the potential “guy” at QB, only to put him in an impossible situation and worst offensive roster imaginable despite having 4 offseasons to prep for the inevitable drafting of a FQB which was top priority when Mac was hired. 

It’s like he was gifted a Ferrari and immediately welded a trailer hitch onto the back of it to haul around cinder blocks 

• Haha 1

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Mac has to be sabotaging us, right? Who would have thought that we’d follow up Idzik with an even worse GM. It had to have been intentional because I’ve never seen anything like it. 

When you’re forced to hire people like Idzik and Maccagnan, it’s time to take a step back and ask yourself why nobody with credentials wants to work for your company, because it’s going to keep happening until you address it. And here we are 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company