Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Jetsbb

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Should have bought a putting lesson. ?

Speaking of lessons.....

In my never ending quest to get to a single digit hcap, I signed up for a series of lessons with one of the top instructors down here. I always played with a home made swing, so this was a big gamble.

It's starting to feel comfortable, but it was a step back to take two steps forward kind of deal. I went from a 12 to almost a 14 when we started, but I’m going down again now, and just about back to where it was.

It was the right move though  If things are slipping away now, at least I know what's causing it, and what to work on, instead of playing purely off "feel". 

When I get it under 10, you and @JiF will be the first to know, lol.

• Upvote 1

“Don’t worry guys last time we did this it lead us to getting the guy that took 3 O lineman in 5 drafts with none selected before the 3rd round! He also drafted a guy that got benched in the AAFL with a 2nd round pick, and then topped that by snagging Jachai Polite out of rehab after he developed Bell’s palsy at the combine in the 3rd round!” But hey after that we got somebody good and instead of letting the new guy and our HC grow together we’re gonna can the HC after he got him here” 

4976B8E6-8815-4092-831D-FEE093C5CBC8.png

6 minutes ago, SR24 said:

“Don’t worry guys last time we did this it lead us to getting the guy that took 3 O lineman in 5 drafts with none selected before the 3rd round! He also drafted a guy that got benched in the AAFL with a 2nd round pick, and then topped that by snagging Jachai Polite out of rehab after he developed Bell’s palsy at the combine in the 3rd round!” But hey after that we got somebody good and instead of letting the new guy and our HC grow together we’re gonna can the HC after he got him here” 

4976B8E6-8815-4092-831D-FEE093C5CBC8.png

NYSF magazine, mike greenberg, joe benningo, mike francessa, manish, cimini, michael kay

Love all these guys for the work they are putting in.  Keep listening on the radio, clicking on their articles and watching them on tv.  We are doing it!!!!!!

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Joe Willie said:

TO ALL REAL JETS FANS ... WE REGRET HAVING AMONGST OUR MINIONS THE A$$-LICKING SYCOPHANTS WHO THINK ADAM GASE IS QUALIFIED TO REMAIN AS HC. 

Epic backfire. You even have the beat writers supporting Gase.  Morons. 

That said, I thank you. Gase my get an extension when the players rally to support him. 

SAR I

Yeah, just like Bowles got an extension ... look where that got him. Gase is a travesty, and he's in good company head coaching-wise for the Jets. The ONLY reason he might stay is that CJ won't admit that he made a mistake in the first place because his ego is enormous. As for the beat writers supporting Gase, they have to do it if they want to retain access to the locker room.

1 hour ago, JetsYanks13 said:

What a beautiful site! The fans sending this message is the only way to get the owners attention!

No, it's more like 149 Jets fans embarrassed 7 million Jets fans today.

1 idiot with a measly $2,500 just humiliated the franchise even further, and all because he has some dream of being a social media influencer.  And those of you who he duped?  You got what you deserved.  A whole lot of nothing.  No buzz.  No press.  Even the beat writers are against this.

Morons.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Yeah, just like Bowles got an extension ... look where that got him. Gase is a travesty, and he's in good company head coaching-wise for the Jets. The ONLY reason he might stay is that CJ won't admit that he made a mistake in the first place because his ego is enormous. As for the beat writers supporting Gase, they have to do it if they want to retain access to the locker room.

Those are a sad pile of excuses for today's behavior.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

SAR I

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Now I hope we keep Adam Gase; just to watch these f*cking losers, one of whom is still a**mad that Maccagnan was fired into the sun, squirm.

Talk about an epic backfire.  This stunt may actually rally the team around Gase, he'll win a few games, and then he'll keep his job.

Awesome.

SAR I

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

NYSF magazine, mike greenberg, joe benningo, mike francessa, manish, cimini, michael kay

Love all these guys for the work they are putting in.  Keep listening on the radio, clicking on their articles and watching them on tv.  We are doing it!!!!!!

Michael Kay said on his show today it would be a mistake to fire Gase.

You might want to get the talking points straight so you can make sure all the "ambassadors" are telling the same story.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Talk about an epic backfire.  This stunt may actually rally the team around Gase, he'll win a few games, and then he'll keep his job.

Awesome.

SAR I

It is definitely possible that Gase is back here. As bad as it has been, as a Jets fan, that is what I am rooting for. Hope Beachum comes back and they win some games down the stretch.

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

thank you for stating the fact I never wanted any part of adam gase.  And I now have an answer:

SJM-L-49ERS-0923-76.jpg.3b9f107fc96e21a7bcd59030e016d6a2.jpg  

So you base your opinion on the quality of football coaches by...what they look like? 

No doubt the interview will consist of this guy telling the Johnsons how he values "toughness" 147 times.

Baldy McRoidhead? Shavey McForearms? Side Rosenberg?

Since the Johnsons don't like paying anyone, what about a hologram of Charles Atlas or a really big GI Joe action figure? 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

You do realize you are trying to reason with people that idolize Joe Benigno.

firstrow-zpsdb840990.jpg

div2_zpsmer2ihf2.jpg

div1_zpsraxcvkt3.jpg

The moment SAR realizes he can fly a banner himself, directly message Christopher Johnson and Coach Gase, no publicity or gofundme needed, won't cost a dime.

CHRISTOPHER:  WE SUPPORT YOU
ADAM: INJURIES AREN'T YOUR FAULT
LE'VEON: YES TO LOYALTY AND PATIENCE.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

There isn't a NY Jets fan on this planet that isn't pissed about the way this season has gone. 

So what people donate money to sound off.

The banner that flew today is all over the TV and internet. 

Billboards,airplane banners make no difference the Johnsons will do what the Johnsons want. 

Just win some damn games and don't lose so ugly and none of this would be happening. 

joewilly12 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

There isn't a NY Jets fan on this planet that isn't pissed about the way this season has gone. 

So what people donate money to sound off.

The banner that flew today is all over the TV and internet. 

Billboards,airplane banners make no difference the Johnsons will do what the Johnsons want. 

Just win some damn games and don't lose so ugly and none of this would be happening. 

joewilly12 

All Jets fans are pissed about the way this season has gone.

7,000,000 fans blame random acts of God, like disease and injury, and feel bad for everyone from the security guard to the owner in Florham Park.

And then there are 149 SOJF's who blame the head coach.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

All Jets fans are pissed about the way this season has gone.

7,000,000 fans blame random acts of God, like disease and injury, and feel bad for everyone from the security guard to the owner in Florham Park.

And then there are 149 SOJF's who blame the head coach.

SAR I

Thats their choice @SAR I  like you say "don't  tell me how to spend my money" you know the deal. 

joewilly12 

* I did not donate 

• Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I

More realistically get a shirt made tomorrow  I SUPPORT ADAM GASE wear it to the game on Sunday so everyone can see it. 

Let us know how that all works out for you. 

Stay safe. 

joewilly12 

The good news is, I don't sit with 149 idiots.  I sit with smart people. 

But someone has to un-do the nasty gesture pulled off today.  That ill conceived publicity stunt just cost us some important free agents, coordinators, position coaches, and front office executives.  No one wants to work for a team whose fans would attack them so unreasonably and so publicly, humiliate their families.  This is a disgusting, shameful day. 

You've got Raiders fans who are about to lose their franchise to Las Vegas in a few weeks and they're staying an hour after the game ended high-fiving their head coach who is a measly 1 game over .500.  And you've got Jets fans with an ownership that is committed to the region, has lowered ticket prices, has spent a gazillion dollars on free agents, and you won't even give them the benefit of the doubt when our injury report is larger than an NFL roster. 

SAR I

8 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Hardly a sad pile excuses from a fanbase that's tired of perennial losing, mismanagement, and incompetence. 

Oh, you want to talk "big picture" now, do you?

Then leave Adam Gase and his family alone.  He's only been here a few months.  He isn't the reason you have had 50 years of lousy football. 

And if I were the owner of this team?  After today's behavior, I don't know why I'd spend my money trying to please the likes of you.  Maybe the losers in Flushing have the right idea.  Play the billionaire victim, blame Madoff, spend nothing.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The good news is, I don't sit with 149 idiots.  I sit with smart people. 

But someone has to un-do the nasty gesture pulled off today.  That ill conceived publicity stunt just cost us some important free agents, coordinators, position coaches, and front office executives.  No one wants to work for a team whose fans would attack them so unreasonably and so publicly, humiliate their families.  This is a disgusting, shameful day. 

You've got Raiders fans who are about to lose their franchise to Las Vegas in a few weeks and they're staying they're an hour after the game ended high-fiving their head coach who is a measly 1 game over .500.  And you've got Jets fans with an ownership that is committed to the region, has lowered ticket prices, has spent a gazillion dollars on free agents, and you won't even give them the benefit of the doubt when our injury report is larger than an NFL roster. 

SAR I

@SAR I  Did you watch the Raiders game last night they have a lot to look forward too David Carr is back, so many rookies playing well and the D was awesome,did I mention all the WR's and that TE....They are 5-4 we are 1-7. 

Maybe if the NY Jets play as well as the Raiders and they win some games Adam Gase can take a victory lap hopefully he does it this Sunday. 

Get the shirt  made or go to Michael's and have your wife make you one. 

I SUPPORT ADAM GASE 

joewilly12 

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Oh, you want to talk "big picture" now, do you?

Then leave Adam Gase and his family alone.  He's only been here a few months.  He isn't the reason you have had 50 years of lousy football. 

And if I were the owner of this team?  After today's behavior, I don't know why I'd spend my money trying to please the likes of you.  Maybe the losers in Flushing have the right idea.  Play the billionaire victim, blame Madoff, spend nothing.

SAR I

No but Gase is the reason we have had 9 weeks of lousy football

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I  Did you watch the Raiders game last night they have a lot to look forward too David Carr is back, so many rookies playing well and the D was awesome,did I mention all the WR's and that TE....They are 5-4 we are 1-7. 

Maybe if the NY Jets play as well as the Raiders and they win some games Adam Gase can take a victory lap hopefully he does it this Sunday.

joewilly12 

The fans in Oakland are losing their team!  Las Vegas is 600 miles and 9 hours away.  "A lot to look forward to?"  As a fanbase?  Really?

What you don't get is that THESE are the times you're supposed to stand up and SUPPORT the team.  The extenuating circumstances are so vast it's got to be the most dire injury situation this team has ever faced in their 60 year history.  This is the time for Jets fans to step back, see what's going on, and feel bad for all the staff in Florham Park who work tirelessly to build a team for us, the fans.  This is the time to show prospective free agents, coordinators, position coaches, and front office executives around the league that we are a reasonable, intelligent fanbase.

Instead, we look like a bunch of stupid idiots.  Because that's what some of you are. 

SAR I

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

No but Gase is the reason we have had 9 weeks of lousy football

Yes, Adam Gase designed an offseason program designed to get his quarterback mononucleosis and his experienced backup an ACL, killing any chance at success in our first 4 games.

Then Adam Gase figured out a way to get 5 of his ILB's hurt and get 4 of his OL'men to play new positions while starting a rookie at LT.

Go fly a kite.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The fans in Oakland are losing their team!  Las Vegas is 600 miles and 9 hours away.  "A lot to look forward to?"  As a fanbase?  Really?

Instead, we look like a bunch of stupid idiots.  Because that's what some of you are.

They will still be Raiders fans no matter how far they move!  

Hold on buddy I never donated and never picked a side. 

I wanted Adam Gase to succeed I wanted Todd Bowles to succeed.  

joewilly12 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Yes, Adam Gase designed an offseason program designed to get his quarterback mononucleosis and his experienced backup an ACL, killing any chance at success in our first 4 games.

Then Adam Gase figured out a way to get 5 of his ILB's hurt and get 4 of his OL'men to play new positions while starting a rookie at LT.

Go fly a kite.

SAR I

Vic Fangio, who sucks, is winning games with Brandon Allen at qb

Your laundry list of excuses for Adam Gase’s suckage is what it is

• Upvote 1