Jump to content
Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

 

It's more like 7 million jet fans realize Gase is terrible and want him fired. And 149 SOJF homers blindly defend him.

Can u name 1 good thing that Gase has done since he's been the head coach? (Besides getting rid of Macc) I can't.

Is darnold progressing or regressing? Hes Regressing

How has Gase helped a struggling darnold?  He hasnt

Is the o line progressing or regressing as a unit? There Regressing

Is Leveon Bell having a career year? Yes, a career low in every statistical category

Have you seen Gase make any in game adjustments? I havent

Have you seen Gase give up and pack it in mid game? Yes, atleast twice.

I think he's lost the locker room. Or worse I don't think he ever had it. I don't think the players ever bought in to him or his system. 

Time to get rid of this clown

 

6EA9720C-E331-42FD-8055-47ACE081BB7C.jpeg.6f2c34a715573699ca5e9b40c1e64756.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Vic Fangio, who sucks, is winning games with Brandon Allen at qb

Your star running back puts up a video pleading for loyalty and patience.  And a few days later some hashtag opportunists fly a banner designed to humiliate a coach who has been here a few months.  The rat fans that infested Giants Stadium gleefully following their pied piper are responsible for this, not the good fans of MetLife Stadium. 

The Jets are going to find that out.  You can crawl back into that hole you came out of and never show your faces again.  Pathetic.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Oh, you want to talk "big picture" now, do you?

Then leave Adam Gase and his family alone.  He's only been here a few months.  He isn't the reason you have had 50 years of lousy football. 

And if I were the owner of this team?  After today's behavior, I don't know why I'd spend my money trying to please the likes of you.  Maybe the losers in Flushing have the right idea.  Play the billionaire victim, blame Madoff, spend nothing.

SAR I

Gase's family has nothing to do with this. The guy who elected to kick a 55 yard FG into the wind on 4th down, and who decided to call a run up the middle on 3rd and 12 , is the problem and has everything to do with this. Gase lacks coaching talent, plain and simple. And, if you are defending WJ and CJ, then you deserve everything you get from this team, which is a big, fat nothing! #nomorebrownnosers.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Your star running back puts up a video pleading for loyalty and patience.  And a few days later some hashtag opportunists fly a banner designed to humiliate a coach who has been here a few months.  The rat fans that infested Giants Stadium gleefully following their pied piper are responsible for this, not the good fans of MetLife Stadium. 

The Jets are going to find that out.  You can crawl back into that hole you came out of and never show your faces again.  Pathetic.

SAR I

I wonder how many that donated are PSL or UD season ticket holders. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

 

It's more like 7 million jet fans realize Gase is terrible and want him fired. And 149 SOJF homers blindly defend him.

Can u name 1 good thing that Gase has done since he's been the head coach? (Besides getting rid of Macc) I can't.

Is darnold progressing or regressing? Hes Regressing

How has Gase helped a struggling darnold?  He hasnt

Is the o line progressing or regressing as a unit? There Regressing

Is Leveon Bell having a career year? Yes, a career low in every statistical category

Have you seen Gase make any in game adjustments? I havent

Have you seen Gase give up and pack it in mid game? Yes, atleast twice.

I think he's lost the locker room. Or worse I don't think he ever had it. I don't think the players ever bought in to him or his system. 

Time to get rid of this clown

 

This could be the most ignorant post in the history of JN.

How much fun it must be, pretending to live in a world where the Jets haven't lost 14 of 22 starters over the course of 8 weeks  including 2 NFL quarterbacks for the first 4.

So easy to judge an offensive line that has 1 starter left out of 5.  So easy to judge a quarterback who went 4-12 with Quincy Enunwa and Chris Herndon and now has neither.  So easy to make adjustments when you have 1 healthy ILB.  So easy to win games with an expansion roster.

It's truly unbelievable.  How stupid some of you are.

SAR I

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SAR I said:

This could be the most ignorant post in the history of JN.

How much fun it must be, pretending to live in a world where the Jets haven't lost 14 of 22 starters over the course of 8 weeks  including 2 NFL quarterbacks for the first 4.

So easy to judge an offensive line that has 1 starter left out of 5.  So easy to judge a quarterback who went 4-12 with Quincy Enunwa and Chris Herndon and now has neither.  So easy to make adjustments when you have 1 healthy ILB.  So easy to win games with an expansion roster.

It's truly unbelievable.  How stupid some of you are.

SAR I

I'm trying to ask you what's the argument for keeping Adam Gase? What does he do well in your eyes? The  Injury excuse is just that. An excuse. Give me something besides injuries.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Gase's family has nothing to do with this. The guy who elected to kick a 55 yard FG into the wind on 4th down, and who decided to call a run up the middle on 3rd and 12 , is the problem and has everything to do with this. Gase lacks coaching talent, plain and simple. And, if you are defending WJ and CJ, then you deserve everything you get from this team, which is a big, fat nothing! #nomorebrownnosers.

I have no idea who you are.  You are one of those SOJF losers who love to play the victim, show up only when we lose, get your rocks off and nut on the hurt feelings of real Jets fans.

Go back to your failed social media.  Fly another plane.  The press got it right.  You failed.

SAR I

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SAR I said:

I have no idea who you are.  You are one of those SOJF losers who love to play the victim, show up only when we lose, get your rocks off and nut on the hurt feelings of real Jets fans.

Go back to your failed social media.  Fly another plane.  The press got it right.  You failed.

SAR I

Plainly, you're as much of loser as Gase. Enjoy your dingleberries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I'm trying to ask you what's the argument for keeping Adam Gase? What does he do well in your eyes? The  Injury excuse is just that. An excuse. Give me something besides injuries.

And there you have it.  The "I'm bored with the truth, its a fresh news cycle, give me a new take, an exciting take, give me something fresh!"

The injuries happened and the injured players haven't returned.  So, sorry, it's the same cold take, it's the same boring story.  This isn't a movie.  This isn't fiction.  This is the real world.  When you lose half your starters to injury you can't win.  Hell, if your quarterback doesn't play well you can't win.  McVay and Nagy are rising stars last year, what's wrong this year?  Did they take stupid pills?  Lose their skills?  Or are their quarterbacks playing poorly?  Shanahan was a bust last year, now he's headed to Canton.   Why?  Suddenly he's an offensive genius when last year he could only win 4 games?

Grow up. 

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Plainly, you're as much of loser as Gase. Enjoy your dingleberries

 

Enjoy the whopping 149 incremental Twitter followers and 2 minutes of fame.  It's already forgotten.  And you hurt the team when they asked for your help.  You're not a fan.  You're a sad victim.

SAR I

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Your star running back puts up a video pleading for loyalty and patience.  And a few days later some hashtag opportunists fly a banner designed to humiliate a coach who has been here a few months.  The rat fans that infested Giants Stadium gleefully following their pied piper are responsible for this, not the good fans of MetLife Stadium. 

The Jets are going to find that out.  You can crawl back into that hole you came out of and never show your faces again.  Pathetic.

SAR I

What are you talking about did you read any of the comments? 

Gase is terrible as spelled out above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

And there you have it.  The "I'm bored with the truth, its a fresh news cycle, give me a new take, an exciting take, give me something fresh!"

The injuries happened and the injured players haven't returned.  So, sorry, it's the same cold take, it's the same boring story.  This isn't a movie.  This isn't fiction.  This is the real world.  When you lose half your starters to injury you can't win.  Hell, if your quarterback doesn't play well you can't win.  McVay and Nagy are rising stars last year, what's wrong this year?  Did they take stupid pills?  Lose their skills?  Or are their quarterbacks playing poorly?  Shanahan was a bust last year, now he's headed to Canton.   Why?  Suddenly he's an offensive genius when last year he could only win 4 games?

Grow up. 

SAR I

So you can't name 1 thing Adam Gase does good?

Yet you defend him so strongly because of injuries....

 

Jets have 16 players on injured reserve.

Seahawks have 18

Texans have 16

Chargers have 16

Panthers have 14

 

Why aren't they dumpster fires?

Injuries are not a valid excuse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

What are you talking about did you read any of the comments? 

Gase is terrible as spelled out above

Gase has had a healthy quarterback for 4 games.  And you want him fired. 

You can’t make this up. 

SAR I

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Enjoy the whopping 149 incremental Twitter followers and 2 minutes of fame.  It's already forgotten.  And you hurt the team when they asked for your help.  You're not a fan.  You're a sad victim.

SAR 

No, it's people like YOU who aren't the fans. It's people like YOU who hurt the team by playing Pollyanna. It's people like YOU who help to keep us a laughingstock by supporting blatant incompetence, and then having the temerity to justify that support. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

So you can't name 1 thing Adam Gase does good?

Yet you defend him so strongly because of injuries....

Jets have 16 players on injured reserve.

Seahawks have 18

Texans have 16

Chargers have 16

Panthers have 14

Why aren't they dumpster fires?

The Yankees has 24 players on injured reserve. Why weren’t they dumpster fires?

Because they had a competent GM and strong scouting staff providing a deep roster.  The Jets had Mike Maccagnan. You know, the guy we fired already. 

SAR I

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joe Willie said:

No, it's people like YOU who aren't the fans. It's people like YOU who hurt the team by playing Pollyanna. It's people like YOU who help to keep us a laughingstock by supporting blatant incompetence, and then having the temerity to justify that support. It's sad and pathetic.

You embarrassed yourself and the fans today and humiliated a coach and his family without justification.  You should be ashamed. 

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SAR I said:

You embarrassed yourself and the fans today and humiliated a coach and his family without justification.  You should be ashamed. 

SAR I

Gase didn't need us to humiliate him ... he's been doing that to himself all season long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Gase didn't need us to humiliate him ... he's been doing that to himself all season long.

You embarrassed the fans today.  Not the coach, not the organization.  It's the fans you made look bad today.

The Jets beat writers think you're an idiot.  You gained a whopping 149 followers.  Your YouTube video has 48 views.  What an amazing success.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, it's more like 149 Jets fans embarrassed 7 million Jets fans today.
1 idiot with a measly $2,500 just humiliated the franchise even further, and all because he has some dream of being a social media influencer.  And those of you who he duped?  You got what you deserved.  A whole lot of nothing.  No buzz.  No press.  Even the beat writers are against this.
Morons.
SAR I

1. WRONG! It received plenty of attention and will force the Jets to be held accountable to their fans.

2. The real Jets fans (And Planes) don’t embarrass the organization, ownership, management and the especially the LOSER COACH are excelling in that department. As a matter of fact, if Gase was evaluated on humiliating the organization, then he would finish in 1st place.

3. I believe your the same person ripping Jets fans for paraphrasing beat writers and now your using them as leverage to support an argument. You can’t have it both ways.

4. The message on the banner was 100% correct and ownership is too stupid and cheap to fire this moron. As Manish relayed from another GM: Gase is a professional excuse maker. The quicker this POS is out of here, the better.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Creepy Lurker said:

SAR is in full meltdown 

Where I come from, people like him are referred to as a "jerk and a half." Don't mind him ... he represents a lemming being led off of a cliff and into the sea by WJ, CJ, and AG. He's not a real Jets fan ... he probably is or has been the President of the Rich Kotite fan club. But, like a bad burrito, his wrong-headed and embarrassing a$$-kissing will pass.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

I have no idea who you are.  You are one of those SOJF losers who love to play the victim, show up only when we lose, get your rocks off and nut on the hurt feelings of real Jets fans.

Go back to your failed social media.  Fly another plane.  The press got it right.  You failed.

SAR I

Really disgusting post.  An all time low even for him.  Embarrassing.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SAR I said:

Gase has had a healthy quarterback for 4 games.  And you want him fired. 

You can’t make this up. 

SAR I

How has the healthy qb done in those 4 games?   And Is our qb getting better or worse?  

Is our coach getting any better or instilling confidence in the players, GM, or fans?

Please, like the other poster requested twice, what does Gase do well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Joe Willie said:

Gase didn't need us to humiliate him ... he's been doing that to himself all season long.

You think Gase was humiliated by a stupid banner???  You people are delusional. The only embarrassment was to Jets fans.  

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, talonmm said:

How has the healthy qb done in those 4 games?   And Is our qb getting better or worse?  

Is our coach getting any better or instilling confidence in the players, GM, or fans?

Please, like the other poster requested twice, what does Gase do well?

Our Oline sucks, we have no CBs, we have no starting ILBs do to injuries....so lets fire the HC after 8 games, that will solve everything.  

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SAR I said:

 So easy to judge a quarterback who went 4-12 with Quincy Enunwa and Chris Herndon and now has neither.  

for the record, dude

Chris Herndon is 100% healthy he's TE2 behind Griffin 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

You think Gase was humiliated by a stupid banner???  You people are delusional. The only embarrassment was to Jets fans.  

No, the banner didn't humiliate him ... he has humiliated himself all throughout the season by sh*tty coaching.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

No, the banner didn't humiliate him ... he has humiliated himself all throughout the season by sh*tty coaching.

This is such a strong roster that he should be winning? The QB has mono, all of our starting ILBs are injured, and we have no CBs. I'm sorry too many people here suffer from the  'Joe Beningo syndrome.' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SAR I said:

Your star running back puts up a video pleading for loyalty and patience.  And a few days later some hashtag opportunists fly a banner designed to humiliate a coach who has been here a few months.  The rat fans that infested Giants Stadium gleefully following their pied piper are responsible for this, not the good fans of MetLife Stadium. 

The Jets are going to find that out.  You can crawl back into that hole you came out of and never show your faces again.  Pathetic.

SAR I

Let me ask you this - are you convinced Gase is a good coach?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

This is such a strong roster that he should be winning? The QB has mono, all of our starting ILBs are injured, and we have no CBs. I'm sorry too many people here suffer from the  'Joe Beningo syndrome.' 

I disagree. Notwithstanding injuries, how do you justify bad play calling? A 55 yard FG into the wind on 4th down? Runs up the middle on 3rd and long yardage? The epic failures to use clock management wisely or at all? Gase wouldn't know a time-out if it smacked him in the face. No, it's beyond injuries. If he had made good moves, even if unsuccessful, then the injuries might be an excuse. But, not here. He's a lousy HC who has proved his severe lack of even minimal ability, which was plainly evident in Miami. He has to go; otherwise, we will be stuck with the same bad play calling for the next 2 years. Is that what you want? I should hope not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...