Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Jetsbb

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Yes.  That's what real fans do.  They don't stomp out of the stadium when the TV cameras are pointing (Fireman Ed), they don't quit when asked to pay fair market value for their seats (you), and they don't fly planes attacking their new head coach (hashtag dirtbags).

SAR I

Why would you pay full price for tickets that are heavily discounted year after year. The only thing that sells for a premium are parking passes?

1 hour ago, Ghost420 said:

I havent been to a game in yrs. Thanks though. Spending hundreds of dollars to see dog sh*t. Im good.

Just make sure when the team starts winning again that you stay away. We wouldn’t want to see you taking a seat away from a loyal fan, would we. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

46 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

Why would you pay full price for tickets that are heavily discounted year after year. The only thing that sells for a premium are parking passes?

Because I get to decide whether or not tainted fans like you get to go to the games or not.  I like that. I like being your ticket God and having you as my Stubhub bitch. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 3

17 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

To those who think it's too soon to fire Adam Gase, what are your thoughts on the Browns and Freddie Kitchens?  Should he be fired at the end of the year or is that "too soon"?

Team is not injured. Tons of proven playmakers. Very hard early schedule. 

I predicted the Browns would open 1-6 so I can’t say they are disappointing me. But I’m guessing there are fans in Cleveland who drank that kool aid.  Like Gase, let the whole season play out and then judge. 

SAR I

53 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Because I get to decide whether or not tainted fans like you get to go to the games or not.  I like that. I like being your ticket God and having you as my Stubhub bitch. 

SAR I

SAR I last time I checked you can still buy cheap tickets direct from the NY Jets in just about any seat in the house. 

No StubHub needed 

joewilly12

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, RSJ said:

The hardest part is figuring out what to spend my Jets cash on. I refuse to wear one of those ugly new rag jerseys. How many metlife hot dogs can I get for $120?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The new jerseys are terrible they look and fit like a t-shirt I will stick with the old ones way better in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Paying for the plane is dumb, but Jets beat writers have spent the last decade-plus defending the indefensible, right up to and including circling the wagons around Gase this week, so they can all go eat a bag of sh*t

I DISAGREE. From a clicks/content standpoint, the easier path is to foment the rabble. They have nothing to gain by fellating Gase. I think this is an intriguing turn. 

• Post of the Week 1

Stop going to the games people. They will still get their money, but the Johnsons will notice when the seats are 100% for the other team 8 times a year.  Paying for a plane is pretty silly. Protesting is a waste of time.  Just stop going to games.

• Sympathy 2

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I DISAGREE. From a clicks/content standpoint, the easier path is to foment the rabble. They have nothing to gain by fellating Gase. I think this is an intriguing turn. 

I remember the days of people complaining that the beat writers only wrote negative things about the Jets organization.

SAR I

Ah ..

1. Don't need StubHub to get great tickets to the game cheaper.

2. StubHub and other 3rd party ticket broker sites are basically outlets for scalping whores. Amazing that they have not been brought down on price collusion and racketeering charges.

3. Anyone that pays to see this garbage seriously needs to have their head checked.

4. Why the animosity ?? You like I've going to games ... Enjoy it .. who cares what the majority thinks ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

To those who think it's too soon to fire Adam Gase, what are your thoughts on the Browns and Freddie Kitchens?  Should he be fired at the end of the year or is that "too soon"?

I think Monken should be fired - Kitchens did fine with Mayfield and that offense last year, needs to take back control - Monken might have been worse than Gase if that's possible

23 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Paying for the plane is dumb, but Jets beat writers have spent the last decade-plus defending the indefensible, right up to and including circling the wagons around Gase this week, so they can all go eat a bag of sh*t

Virtually ALL total sell outs.  If they don’t shill out the company propaganda they lose access to the team and/or lose their jobs.  “Fake News” is even on the sports pages these days.

Mehta, if you’re reading this I recall you writing last year basically “if anyone wants Todd Bowles fired they’re laughable and don’t know a thing about football”....NEWSFLASH Todd Bowles Tampa Defense is currently ranked 31st (next to Last in the NFL)...but also props to you Mehta for being just about the ONLY voice in the Media who is NOT defending Adam Gase this year....how pathetic is that?  What are 99% of the Jet beat writers seeing that the fans can not?