Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Jetsbb

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Clearly the team responded in a positive way to the plane.  NYSF Magazine should've gotten a game ball.

Those ass***** and those who mention them are useless to the organization and the fanbase.

They crossed the line and can eat a d***.

SAR I

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, SAR I said:

Those ass***** and those who mention them are useless to the organization and the fanbase.

They crossed the line and can eat a d***.

SAR I

Clearly they lit a fire under the team. The Jets played much better once they felt accountability to the airplane fans.  This could lead to a winning streak that might turn the entire season around 

They deserve a game ball. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Clearly they lit a fire under the team. The Jets played much better once they felt accountability to the airplane fans.  This could lead to a winning streak that might turn the entire season around 

Please message me for the address to the compound.  We will put the ball in our trophy case.

14 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Well, that banner certainly lit a fire under Gase’s ass!

oh my god wow GIF

Agreed!  Every Jet fan owes the "airplane gang" a debt of gratitude.  Clearly the team wasn't responding to Adam Gase so it was up to the real fans to spark the team.  These "first responders" lit the fire that finally got the team going!

STH's who sit on their hands and think "my job is done" was the old/outdated way of doing things.  The airplane gang are the new model for NFL fans who actually care about their team.  Contrast what Jet fans did to Giant fans, who clearly didn't care enough about their team to invest in a plane and a banner.  The results were plainly obvious today!

Today marked a major turning point in franchise history! 

I predict 10-6 and a playoff appearance!  Possibly even 11-5 if things all break the right way!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

adam-gase-l-and-sam-darnold.jpg?quality=

Darnold put out the flames of the Fire Gase movement in no uncertain terms.

“I think it’s definitely important to keep a head coach,” Darnold told The Post. “I’m not in the position to making decisions like that.”

Except as the Jets’ crown jewel, his vote carries an awful lot of weight. “Yeah I know it does, but at the same time, that’s out of my power.

“But I would definitely love to see him.

“He’s a great head coach, he’s a great playcaller, and we get along really well.”

SAR I

https://nypost.com/2019/11/10/sam-darnold-sacks-fire-adam-gase-talk-in-jets-declaration/

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

“I think it’s definitely important to keep a head coach,” Darnold told The Post. “I’m not in the position to making decisions like that.”

Except as the Jets’ crown jewel, his vote carries an awful lot of weight. “Yeah I know it does, but at the same time, that’s out of my power.

“He’s a great head coach, he’s a great playcaller, and we get along really well.”

SAR I

https://nypost.com/2019/11/10/sam-darnold-sacks-fire-adam-gase-talk-in-jets-declaration/

Glad we agree on this.  The airplane gang LIT THE FLAME that inspired the team.  Hopefully the Jets can now go on a big run as a direct result of these actions.

It goes to show that fans that care can make all the difference!

• Upvote 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Glad we agree on this.  The airplane gang LIT THE FLAME that inspired the team.  Hopefully the Jets can now go on a big run as a direct result of these actions.

As I said on Friday, this was going to BACKFIRE in a major way.

The goal of the idiots with the plane was to get Gase fired.  They are going to get him an extension.  They get no props for their stupidity.  Nice attempt at spin though.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

No he’s not. No he’s not. Who cares. Week in and week our Gase shows how much of a fraud he is. Can’t even throw his own terrible challenge flags, neither of which were good decisions. Bad coaches stay bad.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

The goal of the idiots with the plane was to get Gase fired.  They are going to get him an extension.  They get no props for their stupidity.  Nice attempt at spin though.

SAR I

So we are responsible for a win but we did something wrong??  Hahahahaha.

It feels good knowing the revolution got the team a win.  The power we have has no limits!

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

SAR I

Their goal was to light a fire under the team and force the accountability that was lacking from our beta HC and owner.  It worked spectacularly for 1 week.  Hopefully it continues.

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

adam-gase-l-and-sam-darnold.jpg?quality=

SAR I

I’m really shocked Sam didn’t openly badmouth his head coach 

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Their goal was to light a fire under the team and force the accountability that was lacking from our beta HC and owner.  It worked spectacularly for 1 week.  Hopefully it continues.

Bullsh*t.  Their goal was to get Adam Gase fired and whine about our owners because they want them out too.  They intended to make a distraction, to cause the Jets to lose, because that's what would have gotten the Johnson's the most aggravated and Gase out.

Instead, our owner didn't take the bait, the team didn't let it distract them, and Adam Gase coached hard all week and this Sunday, like he always does.

The Jets won because Beachum came back and Edoga moved over.  That allowed Darnold more time to work his throws, the majority of which are based on strict timing and precise routes, all of which went to hell when the OL was disheveled.

The Plane Idiots deserve nothing.  Same essentially told them to f**k off.  You should too.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Bullsh*t.  Their goal was to get Adam Gase fired and whine about our owners because they want them out too.  They intended to make a distraction, to cause the Jets to lose, because that's what would have gotten the Johnson's the most aggravated and Gase out.

Instead, our owner didn't take the bait, the team didn't let it distract them, and Adam Gase coached hard all week and this Sunday, like he always does.

The Jets won because Beachum came back and Edoga moved over.  That allowed Darnold more time to work his throws, the majority of which are based on strict timing and precise routes, all of which went to hell when the OL was disheveled.

The Plane Idiots deserve nothing.  Same essentially told them to f**k off.  You should too.

SAR I

The plane gang basically tore into the team (as we can tell by Darnold's post-game comments acknowledging it) and everyone responded.  Our beta owner and HC weren't sparking the team so it was up to the real fans to motivate them.

Mission accomplished!

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The plane gang basically tore into the team (as we can tell by Darnold's post-game comments acknowledging it) and everyone responded.  Our beta owner and HC weren't sparking the team so it was up to the real fans to motivate them.

Mission accomplished!

Correct and we did a fantastic job!!  Congrats to all of us involved!!