Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

1 minute ago, Scott Dierking said:

Flea flickers, damn it!

Anything creative away from the normal draw play  on 3rd and 15 or the 2 yard pass when we need 9 yards for a first down. 

Understand football much. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

The true measure of a sports fan is how they behave in the tough times.

You and your pathetic stunt are a disgrace to Jets fans. 

SAR I

So will you be attending the remainder of the home games on the schedule? 

joewilly12 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Here’s what I can’t reconcile: we’ve had a decade of this—

Idzik is horrible! 
Idzik is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!
Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Bowles is horrible!

Bowles is horrible! 
Bowles is horrible! 

Hey, why isn’t Adam Gase winning games? 

None of them had a franchise QB, except Gase who supposedly does. 

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You're exactly right.

So tell your 60 year old friends to buy tickets for a change and get their sorry asses to the stadium.  Especially in the hard times.  That's when the team needs their support the most. 

Nay, better they throw a party every time we lose, complain about season ticket holders, and pay to fly messages against the team they supposedly support.

Disgusting.

SAR I

The 60 year old friends I have are all NY Giants fans, my friends younger around 50 that are NY Jets fans some get free corporate tickets and others buy on a game by game basis. They have other commitments children football, soccer,baseball,softball,lacrosse games or they work shift work and rotating days and cant commit these days. 

None wanted to re-invest in season tickets for the NY Jets without being to able commit to be there every game regardless of the record, game time, weather, opponent im sure you understand about commitment. 

joewilly12 

2 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

You do understand that trick plays, by and large, require extra time from your offensive line?

Tell me you understand that, please.

Yes absolutely tell Adam Gase that the next time you see the wildcat formation oh thats right he abandoned that after it gained 0 yards in how many futile attempts. 

Creative plays working with the personnel you have is the works of the better HC's just saying. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold was 4-12 last year with Enunwa, Herndon, and Anderson.

Sam Darnold was set to be 9-7 this year with Enunwa, Herndon, Anderson, Crowder, and Bell.

Explain how Sam Darnold is supposed to progress with Crowder and Thomas replacing Enunwa and Herndon.  Explain how Sam Darnold is supposed to progress when his OL is down 4 starters.  Explain how Sam Darnold is supposed to progress when he missed 4 games with illness.  Explain how Adam Gase was supposed to be successful in light of all the injuries when 5 of our 8 games were against legitimate NFL playoff teams.

SAR I

His foot work is exceptionally bad and his mechanics are worse his decision making is far worse than it's ever been. 

Thats called regressing. 

joewilly12 

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Anyone who can read an injury report.

SAR I

STOP all teams have injuries, this team has played ugly undisciplined beyond imaginable poor football. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

It has nothing to do with the money.  It has everything to do with the message. 

You don't fly a plane because your brand new head coach who has faced 5 playoff teams in 8 games without a quarterback and enough injuries to cripple two NFL teams because he lost to the Dolphins.

It's epically stupid.

SAR I

SAR I look at this way the owner of the plane and the pilot made money maybe they are NY Jets fans and will use that money to be sitting out at the game tomorrow in NY Jets gear taking the place of some arrogant big mouth NY Giants fan. 

joewilly12 

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

The loss to Jacksonville was bad.  The loss to the Dolphins was EK-specially bad and completely set the fanbase off.  The fans have every right to be disgusted at Gase.  

Bad football all around with the exception of the Dallas game. No excuses 

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The loss to Jacksonville was bad.  The loss to the Dolphins was EK-specially bad and completely set the fanbase off.  The fans have every right to be disgusted at Gase.  

The fans have every right to be disgusted at this entire organization we haven't won a damn thing in 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It’s a perfect storm of new offensive/defensive system, many injuries, ZERO depth AND undisciplined/poor football. Anyone with half a brain did not think playoffs this year unless Darnold was becoming a top 10 QB, which was very unrealistic in year 2 and with all the OL issues.

Agree I never thought about playoffs I thought about improving from last year. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The same 18,000 season ticket holders who write checks to the Jets every year who understand fully that NFL fandom means you suck for 10 years to have a shot at a Super Bowl for 3 years.

And say thank you.  After all, we're the ones who put tickets up on Stubhub for a-la-carte fans to buy at a discount.

SAR I

SAR I many of us wrote many checks before you for many more years than you have. 

You are not the only one who wrote checks to the NY Jets organization. 

This organization hasn't won anything in 50 years. 

NY Jets fans the most resilient fans in the NFL they have every right to be disgusted and pissed off. 

Every year theres always an excuse, and theres always next year. 

joewilly12 

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes.  That's what real fans do.  They don't stomp out of the stadium when the TV cameras are pointing (Fireman Ed), they don't quit when asked to pay fair market value for their seats (you), and they don't fly planes attacking their new head coach (hashtag dirtbags).

SAR I

Great congrats nice enjoy, I was just checking to see if you decided to sell the remainder of the games. 

I know sometimes you do decide to sell tickets when unforeseen circumstances hinder you from attending. 

If my health situation allows it not sure yet the long walking and long standing situations aren't good for me right now I hope to finally meet you at a game if not this season maybe next. 

joewilly12 

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Yes you need talented execs to make things work in such a situation.  So far I haven't seen ANYTHING from Adam Gase that tells me he's part of the solution.  And it's not like this is his first job so he doesn't get the "he's a rookie coach and will improve" benefit of the doubt.  

He was 23-25 in Miami. 

Haven't you seen Ryan Fitzpatrick enough to know that when he is on point he can beat any team in the NFL?  24-36 3 TD's 0 INT's.

If Josh Rosen starts that game, we win easy even with our horrible injuries.  If you really want to use the Dolphins game as a benchmark, the plane should have asked for Gregg Williams' firing, bub.

SAR I

SAR I 

The fact that we lost to the winless Dolphins with Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB is pretty pathetic. 

joewilly12 

• Upvote 1

I never thought I would say this but my wife is hounding me to go shopping (CostCo) and at this current time thats a way better choice than remaining in this conversation where people just don't get it. 

The NY Jets are a bad football team and a bad organization all the excuses in the world do not make up for it. 

Hoping and praying like I have been for 50 years that things change for the better for all of us. 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Because I get to decide whether or not tainted fans like you get to go to the games or not.  I like that. I like being your ticket God and having you as my Stubhub bitch. 

SAR I

SAR I last time I checked you can still buy cheap tickets direct from the NY Jets in just about any seat in the house. 

No StubHub needed 

joewilly12

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, RSJ said:

The hardest part is figuring out what to spend my Jets cash on. I refuse to wear one of those ugly new rag jerseys. How many metlife hot dogs can I get for $120?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The new jerseys are terrible they look and fit like a t-shirt I will stick with the old ones way better in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 10:56 AM, Scott Dierking said:

You do understand that trick plays, by and large, require extra time from your offensive line?

Tell me you understand that, please.

@Scott Dierking  Did you like the flea flicker the NY jets attempted today. 

So what were you saying. 

Looks like you don't understand the game. 

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I predict 10-6 and a playoff appearance!  Possibly even 11-5 if things all break the right way!

You do realize we are 2-7 

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Game changing play 

The FACT that it was attempted made someone here look like a complete fool for mocking it in the first place. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

I read that the Hall of Fame requested the gloves Vyncint Smith was wearing on the play 

The T0mShane Hall of Fame. 

I never predicted the Jets to start 5-0.

SAR I

img_8089.jpg?w=740

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company