Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

6 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Everyone with a Namath reference in their screen game, you guys are CAPTAIN of this thread.

This means you must stay locked only in this thread, and create updates within this thread only.

We will be checking in occasionally. 

Thank you for shepherding this thread and this very, very, very important mission. We are relying on you. The Namath reformation army.

Yes, stay here till we come back. But, whatever you do stay in this thread! The movement is relying on you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Inspiring.  I wish that man would come here and post.  He has potential to be a high ranking official in the revolution.  He is a true agent of change.

Hes not posting injury excuses and pontificating about darnolds last 4 games of last year.

He is enlightened like we all are becoming.  

Be warned this man is tricking you all into a cult... before you know it, you are going to be acolytes living in his basement wearing diapers made out of newspaper and worshipping his pet hamster Oliver. bloomfield hills wtf GIF

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Be warned this man is tricking you all into a cult... before you know it, you are going to be acolytes living in his basement wearing diapers made out of newspaper and worshipping his pet hamster Oliver. bloomfield hills wtf GIF

Come join the revolution.  There is s drink with your name on it.

C9FFF6B0-2399-410E-AEF1-B5DAF09A83AF.jpeg.085660eab3c4583c109ae02e5511e008.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Come join the revolution.  There is s drink with your name on it.

C9FFF6B0-2399-410E-AEF1-B5DAF09A83AF.jpeg.085660eab3c4583c109ae02e5511e008.jpeg

Hey man... Jim Jones is from my home town...

(Dead Serious lol) 

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Hey man... Jim Jones is from my home town...

(Dead Serious lol) 

This isnt jonestown, its jetstown.  And the goal is to eradict whats poisoning this franchise.  And that is one adam gase.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This isnt jonestown, its jetstown.  And the goal is to eradict whats poisoning this franchise.  And that is one adam gase.

Nice touch on using green kool aid though 😂

3 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

The hour is almost upon us.  There will be a celebration the likes of which have never been seen on this board.  Stay focused everyone.  Stay diligent.  We are close. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This goes far beyond Gase. This is a total systemic failure of ownership, management, coaching and players. It will take 4-5 years to climb out of this morass created by bad drafting and other suspect personnel and coaching hires. 

Really, the only way to put pressure on these people is for everyone not to attend a couple of home games (and that means you don't sell the tickets either). I know that will never happen, but imagine the embarassment of showing en empty stadium on CBS

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

There is such a universal negativity surrounding the Jets right now that I think we’re going to win this weekend.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

This goes far beyond Gase. This is a total systemic failure of ownership, management, coaching and players. It will take 4-5 years to climb out of this morass created by bad drafting and other suspect personnel and coaching hires. 

Really, the only way to put pressure on these people is for everyone not to attend a couple of home games (and that means you don't sell the tickets either). I know that will never happen, but imagine the embarassment of showing en empty stadium on CBS

I disagree.  You fire gase and put douglas in charge.  He hires the coach.  Coach reports to douglas, douglas reports to gm.  Johnsons now cut checks and do nothing football related.

You trade the top 3 pick for extra picks.

You now have 5 picks in the 1st 3 rounds.  2 olinemen, 2 receivers, 1 rb.  You just revamped the offense in 1 offseason.

Next year, because of the trade down, you have 2 number 1s.

Its a quick fix if you follow my plan.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The hour is almost upon us.  There will be a celebration the likes of which have never been seen on this board.  Stay focused everyone.  Stay diligent.  We are close. 

7,500 hundred now must be more then 10 people wanting him gone

28 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I disagree.  You fire gase and put douglas in charge.  He hires the coach.  Coach reports to douglas, douglas reports to gm.  Johnsons now cut checks and do nothing football related.

You trade the top 3 pick for extra picks.

You now have 5 picks in the 1st 3 rounds.  2 olinemen, 2 receivers, 1 rb.  You just revamped the offense in 1 offseason.

Next year, because of the trade down, you have 2 number 1s.

Its a quick fix if you follow my plan.

Isn't Douglas already the GM?

I get what you're saying, but you have to hit on all those picks, which has not been a strong point for many years. 

Teams that go worst to first usually have some base of talent that the draft/fee agency supplements. I don't see that here.

22 minutes ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

Isn't Douglas already the GM?

I get what you're saying, but you have to hit on all those picks, which has not been a strong point for many years. 

Teams that go worst to first usually have some base of talent that the draft/fee agency supplements. I don't see that here.

he is the Gm but he is under gase.  Gase hired him and does not report to him.  We need to give Douglas the keys to the kingdom.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Dance Flowers GIF by A24

36 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

he is the Gm but he is under gase.  Gase hired him and does not report to him.  We need to give Douglas the keys to the kingdom.

king hitting GIF

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

$2216

Image result for plane flying banner gifs

Truly amazing we have raised this much money in just a few days.  The IQ of the jet fan is at an all time high.  The term "idiot jet fan" has been vanquished.  

Keep it up fellas!  We are doing great work here!!!  Its only a matter of time now.

37 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

We accomplished our 1st goal.  Congrats to all of us that will not go quietly into the night.  This is the first victory of many.

The revolution has only just begun.  Look what weve accomplished in such a short time. 

But this is only the beginning.  Dont forget how you felt last sunday at 4:00pm.  

We must be cautious.  The SOJFs are lurking around every corner and they would like nothing more then to see Adam Gase have another opportunity next year to run this franchise further into the ground.

We are enlightened now.  We wil not stop until our hands are washed of one adam gase.

For $1k I will perform a ritual hex on Adam Gase. 

PM your credit card info for billing.

WE CAN DO THIS DO NOT LET THE REVOLUTION END HERE

On 11/3/2019 at 7:15 PM, RobR said:

It would be nice if we ever get a head coach that can coach the entire team. Because what we're doing with all of these coordinators that don't give a crap about the other side of the ball is not working. Rex, Bowles , and now Gase could only coach half of the team.

Gase can coach half the team?? Which half is he coaching exactly?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Y2jets said:

Gase can coach half the team?? Which half is he coaching exactly?

The suck half

• Haha 2

On 11/3/2019 at 8:28 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Where the **** were these guys when Mike Maccagnan was skull****ing this team into oblivion for the last five years?

I think I Need a new flag. 

7A9D401A-5B5D-4867-945D-C2E86079C008.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

at a real biz old googles would be long gone. he should be paying us all back. its one thing to say a few "white lies". this guy was over e top. 

we need a jet fighter flying around the stadium a/fire googles ass now banner! 

downloadfile-5.gif.886e7491c8b7480c6a206263762af8c8.gif