prime21

Should I buy this? HELP!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. 30% off. Help me decide!

• Yes - Black
    • Yes - White
    • Yes - Green
    • No freekin way!

30% off at Fanatics knocks off $111 off regular price, plus I have some Fancash.  I still love and support the Jets through thick and thin. Unfortunately you will normally get burnt buying a player jersey.  I have an Adams and Darnold jersey now.  Adams will be gone eventually and Darnold....I can only pray he will turn it around.  What do you guys think? ( I can only imagine)

21.jpg

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Right now i'm with others buy nothing, but up to you 30% off is a goo deal and PRIME 21 never goes bad or gets traded or injured. 

IMO, It's a BS jersey. Take a position. Buy a Chrebet, Namath etc. Plenty of good jerseys that won't get traded. I wouldn't wear it if it were free.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Same difference.. people who put their name on a jersey??  I think it's petty.  Plenty of GREAT players to choose from.  But just one opinion. 

Petty?  I'm going to have to strongly disagree with that.  Nothing worse than spending 100+ dollars on a jersey of a player that's on another team after a few years.  How are all the folks that shelled out their hard earned money going to feel when Jamal Adams is on the Cowboys next year? 

Putting your own name on a jersey allows you to rep your team AND to have something that is timeless .  That's a win-win as far as I'm concerned. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Petty?  I'm going to have to strongly disagree with that.  Nothing worse than spending 100+ dollars on a jersey of a player that's on another team after a few years.  How are all the folks that shelled out their hard earned money going to feel when Jamal Adams is on the Cowboys next year? 

Putting your own name on a jersey allows you to rep your team AND to have something that is timeless .  That's a win-win as far as I'm concerned. 

Who cares because they were dumb enough to buy a Jamal Adams jersey in the first place?

22 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

I wore a Jersey when I was 10. At 59 I would feel silly, but that's just me, I'm a sweatshirt, Tshirt guy. I have the hooded Salute to Service pull over with the Camo inside the hood that I like. To each his own but I'm not giving these idiot Johnsons ANYTHING until they turn this mess they've created around. Or I should say until Joe Douglas does, only hire I've been truly excited about in a long time. 

5 hours ago, prime21 said:

30% off at Fanatics knocks off $111 off regular price, plus I have some Fancash.  I still love and support the Jets through thick and thin. Unfortunately you will normally get burnt buying a player jersey.  I have an Adams and Darnold jersey now.  Adams will be gone eventually and Darnold....I can only pray he will turn it around.  What do you guys think? ( I can only imagine)

john candy no GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

I wore a Jersey when I was 10. At 59 I would feel silly, but that's just me, I'm a sweatshirt, Tshirt guy. I have the hooded Salute to Service pull over with the Camo inside the hood that I like. To each his own but I'm not giving these idiot Johnsons ANYTHING until they turn this mess they've created around. Or I should say until Joe Douglas does, only hire I've been truly excited about in a long time. 

I feel the same way.

I have a Jets hat, 2 logo tees and a Nike golf 1/4 zip golf jacket.

To each his own, but I never understood someone wearing another persons jersey.

6 hours ago, prime21 said:

21.jpg

Absolutely ?

28 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I feel the same way.

I have a Jets hat, 2 logo tees and a Nike golf 1/4 zip golf jacket.

To each his own, but I never understood someone wearing another persons jersey.

What would be funny is everyone who bought a Jamal Adams Jersey to wear it inside out this weekend. I kind of wish we traded him to be honest. Good player, not great, again, Maye + a vet safety + picks for Oline/WRs/CBs should be what JD should be trying to do. Pretty funny that he got burned Sunday, I have a feeling he's not as well liked in the locker room as what it seems like from the outside in.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Have Chrebet already.  Have Mangold.  That's good enough for me for pretty much the rest of time.  Maybe a M&N Toon one day.

Although a nice Riggins Skins jersey might be in my future.....

I have Maynard Namath Chebet  and Sauer Darnold who better not leave