The Trumaine Johnson era is over

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I had a great short rib and mashed potato dinner last night in my home cooked on my grill. 

The better question is when was the last time you had a meal that wasn't out of a dumpster or from a soup kitchen. (slim-jims) don't count. 

I’m not a huge fan of mashed potatoes cooked on the grill.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok Taco Joe I'm good you eat what you like I eat what I like. 

Don't get offended. Just don't disrespect food especially if you don't even know what it is. One day you should try a real taco if you get sick of the dog food

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

He followed the foot steps of many before him. 

Jets are the NFL’s “retirement community”...just passing through for that last paycheck because NO ONE else wants to play or coach for the Johnsons.  “Oh by the way I ain’t going to play too hard either, don’t want to get injured with retirement close at hand”....just thought of Revis going “Ole” his entire final season hahaha.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I am not a Trumaine Johnson fan.  Actually, I am a huge Trumaine Johnson fan, just not the stiff the Jets signed, the WR from Grambling that tore up the USFL (RIP).  OTOH, this stiff Trumaine Johnson has as many INTs as a Jet as Adams and Maye combined.  More than Darron Lee, Juston Burris, Calvin Pryor, McDougle, Jeremy Clarke, Derrick Jones and Blessaun Austin.  He has more TDs than Wesco, Stewart, Hansen, Shaq Evans and Jalen Saunders, tied with Leggett, and Cannon,  Devin Smith, Herndon and Elijah McGuire are the only players drafted by Maccagnan with more TDs since he joined the team.  Actually, Smith got his in 2015 and for the Cowboys.  Only Herndon and McGuire were drafted by Maccagnan and scored more points over the last two seasons.  **** he has more yards than Enunwa in 2019.

• Upvote 2