The Trumaine Johnson era is over

2 hours ago, section314 said:

Macc must get the most Christmas cards of any ex GM in NFL history.

Yeah but where does anyone know where to send them?

Guy fell off the earth.  One thing is for sure, don’t bother looking for him working for ANY NFL team.  I wonder why? (This is the guy the Johnsons allowed to Draft 5x for their team hahaha).

• Sympathy 2

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Mo Wilk got a bigger payday from the NY Jets. 

In 2016, Wilkerson signed a five-year, $86 million extension with the Jets. Two disappointing seasons and $36.8 million later, he's back on the market. Wilkerson was projected to earn around $20 million in 2018, but will now count just $6 million against the salary cap. The Jets free up $11 million in salary-cap space by cutting the 28-year-old pass rusher.

At least he was good for a few years under Rex.  He fell apart during the Macc and Todd show just like alot of other Jet defensive players.

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

I hate that MF. Such a ******* scrub. He made Kyle Wilson and Dee Milliner look like shut down corners. 

I could accept that neither of those dudes turned it to be stars... But that neither of them were even playable and we absolutely wasted those draft picks is so depressing...

And we try to compensate by resigning Revis for a fortune only for him to fall off a cliff...

And then we sign this guy. 

Come on...

5 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I am not a Trumaine Johnson fan.  Actually, I am a huge Trumaine Johnson fan, just not the stiff the Jets signed, the WR from Grambling that tore up the USFL (RIP).  OTOH, this stiff Trumaine Johnson has as many INTs as a Jet as Adams and Maye combined.  More than Darron Lee, Juston Burris, Calvin Pryor, McDougle, Jeremy Clarke, Derrick Jones and Blessaun Austin.  He has more TDs than Wesco, Stewart, Hansen, Shaq Evans and Jalen Saunders, tied with Leggett, and Cannon,  Devin Smith, Herndon and Elijah McGuire are the only players drafted by Maccagnan with more TDs since he joined the team.  Actually, Smith got his in 2015 and for the Cowboys.  Only Herndon and McGuire were drafted by Maccagnan and scored more points over the last two seasons.  **** he has more yards than Enunwa in 2019.

shocked holy shit GIF

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, kelticwizard said:

Where is he, by the way?  If no NFL team is hiring him, is he broadcasting somewhere?  Athletic director at some junior college?

I was waiting for a picture of him to come up.  He is really hiding.  No picture of him picking up his DD coffee.  Has completely dropped off the face of the earth. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ryu79 said:

I could accept that neither of those dudes turned it to be stars... But that neither of them were even playable and we absolutely wasted those draft picks is so depressing...

And we try to compensate by resigning Revis for a fortune only for him to fall off a cliff...

And then we sign this guy. 

Come on...

Yet, the Cromartie deal bothered me more.  They let him walk in 2014 when they had no legitimate starting corners on the roster.  He signed a 1 year deal for $3M.  Maccagnan signs him back in 2015 @ 4/$32M.  We were all shocked.  It turned out that it was non-guaranteed, so I think we only ended up paying him $7M.  That was horrific, but so much better than we thought that everybody forgets about it.  Except maybe Sperm and I.   He was so shot that he signed for 1/$3M with the Colts in 2016 and lasted 4 games. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Live look as I wait on freshly made tacos for lunch.

8483152F-B4F3-423D-B98B-BB9F00A7CE8F.jpeg

Is there an altar there too it looks like, so you can pray your ass doesn't fall out. Enjoy 

Why is the guy writing in a book instead of preparing your tacos, or is he taking your name for liability reasons. 

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Is there an altar there too it looks like, so you can pray your ass doesn't fall out. Enjoy 

Why is the guy writing in a book instead of preparing your tacos, or is he taking your name for liability reasons. 

Have you ever eaten at a restaurant without hundreds of locations and pictures on the menu?