Watch this again

jgb

The thread we had up the day of his press conference was funny as hell. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Anybody who hasn't read it should look it up, it won't disappoint.

We all knew who he was, but seeing him for the first time without the hat on the sidelines, everyone was like WTF is with this guy...

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Remember when literally every non-Jets fan in the universe laughed at this for like a week, and the brain geniuses around here circled the wagons and went with “actually it’s no big deal that the head coach of an NFL team clearly is a socially dysfunctional lunatic”

“It’s actually good that he is an anti-social freak because that means he has no friends to distract him from being a full-time football dork who lives and breathes football!”

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ElBarrioJets said:

Hiring him from the get go was JUST SO WEIRD. 

Like...why?

Some jabroni assistant would have been a better choice. The guy from your own division? Who JUST got fired? Who just got fired for being an ass and having his players revolt? 

The Jets have built their reputation on wildly overcompensating and having it blow up in their face. At least that's been mildly entertaining. The Gase hire was just uncomfortable and ill fitting from every conceivable angle. It's rare the Jets give you such a palpably clear picture of how sh*tty they would turn out to be. 

One of the weirdest periods in this truly odd team's odyssey. 

OMG this post..... How could any fan who wasn’t drunk or stone see it any different

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jgb said:

How can anyone have been optimistic after this?

I don't always agree with Whitlock but he might have just sealed it for me that McDermott is the coach to lead the BILLS to the top and Whitlock doesn't even know it.

Listen at the 11:10 mark. Mark Schlereth took it home. I am so happy that BILLS hired McDermott as coach. He shows EVERYTHING that Whitlock and Schlereth spoke about EVERY DAY!

16 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Remember when literally every non-Jets fan in the universe laughed at this for like a week, and the brain geniuses around here circled the wagons and went with “actually it’s no big deal that the head coach of an NFL team clearly is a socially dysfunctional lunatic”

There’s a clear explanation for his lunacy at that press conference. He was shocked the Jets were stupid enough to hire him in the first place..... Thus, the Cross eyed disbelief. wtf do I do now?

• Upvote 1