Roster Update

Skeptable

14 hours ago, Skeptable said:

21 days from the day he started practicing... Which was October 17th... So they have to activate him by tomorrow or Friday depending on how they determine the 21 days... I wonder if he is up to speed yet... rookie CBs aren't typically good in their first year... my guess is that they are going to move him to IR by Friday... If he was ready he would have been activated already but who knows with this FO... Maybe they wait for the last second to see if there are any other injuries to IR people... I mean they put 4 players on IR this week and Mosley should have been IR'd which is confusing to me.

good call!

Dennis Waszak Jr. @DWAZ73

Jets have to make a decision on CB Bless Austin today. “He’s in great shape,” Gase says. He could be a potential option to fill in if he’s activated. (If he’s not, he would go on season-ending IR).

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2019 at 10:11 AM, Skeptable said:

November 6, 2019 Update

Total: 53 

Only because @Sarge4Tide has disappeared.... Understandably so.... 

Great job - I've been on the road for work pretty much non-stop for the last 3 weeks.  My wife and I did get to go to the Jaguars game, which was a fun trip even though we lost. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, C Mart said:

Rich Cimini (@RichCimini)

11/7/19, 3:57 PM

The Jets activated CB Bless Austin from the NFI list. The rookie from ⁦‪@RutgersU‬⁩could make his NFL debut on Sunday. They waived LB B.J. Bello.

We'll there you go... The hesitancy to activate him scares me though... Why not just activate him... I mean now it's necessary because of an injury but I just don't understand what this FO us doing

24 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

We'll there you go... The hesitancy to activate him scares me though... Why not just activate him... I mean now it's necessary because of an injury but I just don't understand what this FO us doing

He’s not their pick. Have to assume the Drs signed off on him. It’ll be interesting if he’s active on game days.