Come on guys. We're playing the Giants this week!!!

Look, I get it. This season has been a disaster. But it's Wednesday, and nobody is even talking about playing the Giants this week.

It happens once every four years. Two local teams. Two young QBs. Bragging rights. Ok forget that last one. Neither fan base has anything to brag about, but you get the idea. This isn't just ANOTHER game!!!

Lets talk some football! Who ya got winning this one? Why?

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Having family and many friends being NY Giants fans is a real problem for me if the Jets falter I will never hear the end of it. 

Yeah, my dad and daughter are Giants fans. It'll be tough for the winner of this one to do much bragging though.

I mean, we're both pretty bad...

1 minute ago, DarnoldSchwarzeneggar369 said:

I just want the Jets to deactivate Darnold and Bell so they don’t die behind this OL. Gase and the OL don’t permanently damage Darnold (who by the way is still dealing with fatigue and lethargy and a ****ed toe and a sprained thumb).

I also want the Jets to lose out this entire year, I want Gase fired last Sunday and I hope the Johnson brothers disappear at sea and never touch the Jets again

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Darnolds dead. Him watching the safety go past him like it had nothing to do with him clinches it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Absolutely exhausted with this team. No juice whatsoever. Like I posted in another thread- wish I could just give up and walk away. I HATE the Jets!!!! Still- because of my sickness, disease, addiction- to these losers after watching almost 40 years...... I can’t seem to stop. Whether it’s posting here, reading the teams website, NFL.com or even struggling through wanting to puke listening to every Adam Gase press conference on a daily basis wherein- he keeps saying the same bs nonsense over and over.... 

So am I even a little bit interested in Jets Giants this weekend? **** NO!!!! 
will I be tuning in Sunday?? Wish I could say no- but I will. No good outcome here.

They’ll likely lose again and say all the same garbage afterward- or they’ll win- and honestly.... Everyone knows it means jack squat even if they do win.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

In before @DRJETS starts BFing my OP

I think I know who's alt account he is, LOL

I remember when you used to be one of Gase’s groupie just when we were about to hire a proven real offensive guru who turned Favre  career and developed Rodgers.  I’m still fuming at all of you losers asking all Jets fan to give him a chance.  I never gave this fraud coffee boy a chance.

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Just tell them all in advance that you are rooting for the Giants because you want the Jets to get the better pick. 

After the jets win, text them all that you were kidding and proceed to mock Daniel Jones after his 3 turnover performance that gave us the win. 

They all know me too well and know I never root against the NY Jets. 

• Upvote 1