Conspiracy Theories

pdxgreen

Pretty much a dead season so far (other than the losses and the usual negative stuff) but one thing I've always loved about Jets Lore are the stories.  Are there any "Conspiracy Theories" or unspoken gossip regarding the Jets franchise that you believe to be true.  Owners colluding to try to get a certain pick to drop, stadium personnel screwing with the field or general off the field incidents that aren't known to the general public that you believe.  Nothing scandalous, just things you believe that might have affected the Jet's on the field play that nobody knows about.

8 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

Pretty much a dead season so far (other than the losses and the usual negative stuff) but one thing I've always loved about Jets Lore are the stories.  Are there any "Conspiracy Theories" or unspoken gossip regarding the Jets franchise that you believe to be true.  Owners colluding to try to get a certain pick to drop, stadium personnel screwing with the field or general off the field incidents that aren't known to the general public that you believe.  Nothing scandalous, just things you believe that might have affected the Jet's on the field play that nobody knows about.

Biggest conspiracy theory I have heard so far is that Bill Belichick lost to the Ravens on purpose in order not to give the formula to beat the Ravens until the playoffs. 

I know it's not exactly on topic but something interesting I heard

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 3

41 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Biggest conspiracy theory I have heard so far is that Bill Belichick lost to the Ravens on purpose in order not to give the formula to beat the Ravens until the playoffs. 

That's a good one.  It's probably going to pop up on Reddit really soon... if it hasn't already.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

I think the Pats are probably cheating again.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

There is always off the field stuff you don’t hear about.  Haven’t heard anything about the Jets this year.  

My favorite conspiracy theory regarding local FB was the giants tapping the Vikings’ headsets during that NFC champ game.  

10 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

You watch a lot of Fox News don’t you 

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Skeptable said:

I dunno, Belichick didn’t look happy to me. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, carlito1171 said:

Namath sold his soul to the Devil for the SBIII win and as a result we won't win another one till he dies

Yep. That's the one my Dad and Uncle used swear by. Funny thing is now Joe is selling Medicare plans. You can't make this sh*t up.