Breaking News: Jamal Adams and Joe Douglas kiss and make up

38 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

You may think he's overrated but the general perception is that he's the best player on the team, and he's clearly a vocal, emotional guy. Getting him back in the fold pumping sunshine instead of vitriol is definitely the best move in the short term whether you're moving him in the off-season or not.

I pray that the rest of the league feels this way so Douglas can trade him off for a nice fools gold return.  Alas I think our gm blew it badly by not dealing him when he had the chance.

I see another year and a half of totally non impactful play and social media distractions and then us dealing him for a late 2nd or 3rd rounder

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I pray that the rest of the league feels this way so Douglas can trade him off for a nice fools gold return.  Alas I think our gm blew it badly by not dealing him when he had the chance.

I see another year and a half of totally non impactful play and social media distractions and then us dealing him for a late 2nd or 3rd rounder

If I had to guess either we move him this offseason (where I think we can get a first) or we give him a big extension and he's here for the long haul. My feeling is the former is more likely.